From: Greegor on
On Jun 9, 12:57 am, Dan Sullivan <dsull...(a)optonline.net> wrote:
> On Jun 9, 1:21 am, Greegor <greego...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Do you think CPS is in ANY way qualified
> > to judge mental abuse of kids?
>
> In NY CPS is supposed to have the children evaluated by a qualified
> psychologist or psychiatrist.

Supposed to?

For allegedly sprinkled holy water?
Or the religious bunkum about the
earthquake being God's wrath?

Do you really think the taxpayers need to
pay for psych evals of kids based on those?

Do you think the parents should ALLOW
their kids to be violated by the psychologist
because they were allegedly violated by
the above stupidity playing out in front
of them?

Ever heard of confirmatory bias?
The "couch trip"?
Job security?



> > After all, they may or may not have seen
> > what may or may not have been real or
> > pretend holy water sprinkled on an alleged atheist.
>
> > Do you think that would comprise enough mental
> > damage to their fragile little psychies that CPS
> > would need to get involved?

DJS3 > It's supposed to be the suspicion of
DJS3 > abuse or neglect that gets
DJS3 > reported to CPS, grag.

How many total hotline reports were made on you
that resulted in your 20+ child abuse investigations
and your 5 FOUNDEDS, one of which was for child
sexual abuse, Dan?

Did EVERY suspicion result in an investigation
or were there any hotline tips that were screened out?

Do you believe that no report should be screened out?

Like a claim that poor little kids psyche's were
damaged when two religious teachers supposedly
splashed another teacher with holy water?

Do you think there is ANY threshold at which
a hotline report should be screened out?

Not to mention that allegedly the supposed
ersatz holy water may or may not have been
sprinkled at all......

From: Greegor on
On Jun 10, 7:05 am, Dan Sullivan <dsull...(a)optonline.net> wrote:
> On Jun 10, 2:57 am, Greegor <greego...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 9, 12:57 am, Dan Sullivan <dsull...(a)optonline.net> wrote:
>
> > > On Jun 9, 1:21 am, Greegor <greego...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > Do you think CPS is in ANY way qualified
> > > > to judge mental abuse of kids?
>
> > > In NY CPS is supposed to have the children evaluated by a qualified
> > > psychologist or psychiatrist.
>
> > Supposed to?
>
> > For allegedly sprinkled holy water?
> > Or the religious bunkum about the
> > earthquake being God's wrath?
>
> To determine if a child was emotionally neglected.
>
> > Do you really think the taxpayers need to
> > pay for psych evals of kids based on those?
>
> Of course not.
>
> > Do you think the parents should ALLOW
> > their kids to be violated by the psychologist
> > because they were allegedly violated by
> > the above stupidity playing out in front
> > of them?
>
> Allow a psychologist to determine if a child was harmed by something
> they witnessed in school?
>
> Better yet, grag, why don't you explain how you ALLOWED Lisa Watkins'
> daughter to be removed by the authorities when you claim no evidence
> of abuse or neglect existed.

Since you married and made babies with a BIPOLAR
woman, do you think your kids ever saw some bad
behavior that might have damaged their little psychies?


Feb 2002
Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
[...]
'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My
daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." '
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/d15f8e338226b780

July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26b08f9f2b9



http://www.zillow.com/homes/6-S-Pinelake-Dr-Patchogue,-NY-11772_rb/

Recently Sold: $320,000 Zestimate: $447,500 Beds: --
Baths: --Sqft: --
Lot: 16,552Sold On: 09/17/2009
Built: --Details Save Alerts Similar

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6-S-Pinelake-Dr-S-Patchogue-NY-11772/59443713_zpid/

http://www.redfin.com/NY/Patchogue/6-S-Pinelake-Dr-11772/home/21226238

From: Greegor on
Dan, you are a legend in your own mind.