From: tools on
Mike wrote:
> Mark Probert wrote:
>> On Nov 11, 5:03 pm, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
>>> Doesn't say much for the vaccine does it, except it looks to have killed
>>> her.
>>>
>>> "She had also received the H1N1 vaccination on Oct. 29, two days before
>>> coming down with symptoms of the flu"
>>
>> Once again, John is being STOOPID. The vaccine does NOT confer instant
>> immunity. A significant immune response takes around 10 days. This
>> woman died from the H1N1 virus, and not the vaccine.
>>
>
> The article does not say whether it was a weakened or dead virus
> vaccine. With a live weakened virus she could get flu if she
> was immunosuppressed for any reason.
Detail details, Mark cares not for details.
From: Mark Probert on
On Nov 12, 7:52 am, tools <tool...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Mike wrote:
> > Mark Probert wrote:
> >> On Nov 11, 5:03 pm, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
> >>> Doesn't say much for the vaccine does it, except it looks to have killed
> >>> her.
>
> >>> "She had also received the H1N1 vaccination on Oct. 29, two days before
> >>> coming down with symptoms of the flu"
>
> >> Once again, John is being STOOPID. The vaccine does NOT confer instant
> >> immunity. A significant immune response takes around 10 days. This
> >> woman died from the H1N1 virus, and not the vaccine.
>
> > The article does not say whether it was a weakened or dead virus
> > vaccine. With a live weakened virus she could get flu if she
> > was immunosuppressed for any reason.
>
> Detail details, Mark cares not for details.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Plenty of details. Just nothing you understand.,

From: john on

"Peter Moran" <pmoran(a)internode.on.net> wrote in message
news:030c6fb2$0$1350
>
>
> Still not likely to be symptomatic within 2 days. It is inevitable that
> some will come down with the flu in the week or so that it takes the
> vaccine to produce immunity.
>
> PM

Vaccine bollocks, they don't produce immunity, flu vaccine is a racket
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/flu.html



From: Peter B-Aboriginal on

"john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote in message
news:9-CdnVRrtIkBAGHXnZ2dnUVZ8gWdnZ2d(a)bt.com...
>
> "Peter Moran" <pmoran(a)internode.on.net> wrote in message
> news:030c6fb2$0$1350
>>
>>
>> Still not likely to be symptomatic within 2 days. It is inevitable
>> that some will come down with the flu in the week or so that it takes
>> the vaccine to produce immunity.
>>
>> PM
>
> Vaccine bollocks, they don't produce immunity, flu vaccine is a racket
> http://www.whale.to/vaccines/flu.html
>

The normal reaction to them results in immunity.

You see it is sort of like seeing your habitual posts and rants. They
desensitize the normal reader. Before long they are inoculated and pass
right on by without being affected.


From: Mark Probert on
On Nov 12, 11:22 pm, "Peter B-Aboriginal" <origin...(a)i-frag.com>
wrote:
> "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> news:9-CdnVRrtIkBAGHXnZ2dnUVZ8gWdnZ2d(a)bt.com...
>
>
>
> > "Peter Moran" <pmo...(a)internode.on.net> wrote in message
> > news:030c6fb2$0$1350
>
> >> Still not likely to be symptomatic within 2 days.   It is inevitable
> >> that some will come down with the flu in the week or so that it takes
> >> the vaccine to produce immunity.
>
> >> PM
>
> > Vaccine bollocks, they don't produce immunity, flu vaccine is a racket
> >http://www.whale.to/vaccines/flu.html
>
> The normal reaction to them results in immunity.
>
> You see it is sort of like seeing your habitual posts and rants. They
> desensitize the normal reader. Before long they are inoculated and pass
> right on by without being affected.

I still chuckle. I guess I have partial immunity.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Autism Vaccines
Next: End the ADHD Nightmare For Good