From: Mark Probert-Drew on
On Mar 17, 9:26 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
<cayoung61**spambloc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> My Mom told me years ago. If you put a slice of balogna
> (baloney) in pepsi, the bologna disintigrates.
>
> Reminds me the old joke about the professor who dropped a
> worm into a beaker of lab alcohol. Of course, the worm
> shivelled and died. He asked the class what was the lesson
> of all this. One student answered...... (scroll down; drum
> roll please!.......) *

Sounds like a typical baloney story.

>
> --
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
>  www.lds.org
> .
>
> "Mark Probert" <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:38570cf2-c73a-41cd-b6b6-274b53ce31d5(a)b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
>
> >http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/16/AR201...
>
> Pepsi makes me burp.
>
> When I was a teen, I worked in a food stand on the Boardwalk
> in Coney
> Island. We had a french fryer that used a wire basket. When
> we cleaned
> up at night, we took the soda drippings and soaked the wire
> baskets
> over night. In the morning all we had to do was rinse the
> basket with
> water. It came out clean as a whistle.
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> * If you drink enough alcohol, you won't get worms.

From: Jan Drew on
On Mar 17, 9:17�pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 17, 9:12�pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 17, 9:02 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Mar 17, 7:50 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > >http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/16/AR201...
>
> > > BigBurp is responsible.
>
> > Whoever,or whatever *BigBurp* is.
>
> > Showing, once again Mark S Probert's insane need to argue
>
> > Actually, who is responsible is *PepsiCo Inc*
>
> >http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/16/AR201...
>
> Pepsi makes me burp.

Pepsi is not fit to drink
>
> When I was a teen, I worked in a food stand on the Boardwalk in Coney
> Island. We had a french fryer that used a wire basket. When we cleaned
> up at night, we took the soda drippings and soaked the wire baskets
> over night. In the morning all we had to do was rinse the basket with
> water. It came out clean as a whistle.

Anecdotes at best are made up lies according to you. Yet, you have so
many.

Double standards. The fact that both Pepsi and Coca-Cola clean wire
should be a clue.

They both clean many stubborn stains, like rust in a toliet stool
shows they are not fit for humans.

It's all about money and not children.

From: Peter Bowditch on
Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:

>
>Whoever,or whatever *BigBurp* is.

Oh, come on, Jan, you're yanking our chains. Nobody could be as dumb
as you pretend to be.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
From: Stormin Mormon on
So..... d'uh!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..


"Mark Probert-Drew" <mark.probert(a)gmail.com> wrote in
message
news:92815eed-28fa-4b9e-880f-92f53b380311(a)g28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
On Mar 17, 9:26 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
<cayoung61**spambloc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> My Mom told me years ago. If you put a slice of balogna
> (baloney) in pepsi, the bologna disintigrates.
>
> Reminds me the old joke about the professor who dropped a
> worm into a beaker of lab alcohol. Of course, the worm
> shivelled and died. He asked the class what was the lesson
> of all this. One student answered...... (scroll down; drum
> roll please!.......) *

Sounds like a typical baloney story.




From: Mark Probert on
On Mar 17, 10:13 pm, COUSIN Jan Drew-PROBERT <jdrew63...(a)aol.com>
wrote:
> On Mar 17, 9:17 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Mar 17, 9:12 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Mar 17, 9:02 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Mar 17, 7:50 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > > >http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/16/AR201...
>
> > > > BigBurp is responsible.
>
> > > Whoever,or whatever *BigBurp* is.
>
> > > Showing, once again Mark S Probert's insane need to argue
>
> > > Actually, who is responsible is *PepsiCo Inc*
>
> > >http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/16/AR201....
>
> > Pepsi makes me burp.
>
> Pepsi is not fit to drink

AGREED, Cousin Jan! I have not drank it for years. I prefer home
brewed green tea mixed with a fruit juice for variety.

> > When I was a teen, I worked in a food stand on the Boardwalk in Coney
> > Island. We had a french fryer that used a wire basket. When we cleaned
> > up at night, we took the soda drippings and soaked the wire baskets
> > over night. In the morning all we had to do was rinse the basket with
> > water. It came out clean as a whistle.
>
> Anecdotes at best are made up lies according to you.  

Not so. I have maintained that anecdotes are not fit to be used to
prove scientific principals.

Yet, you have so
> many.

Most people who have robust lives do. I see nothing wrong with that.

> Double standards.  The fact that both Pepsi and Coca-Cola clean wire
> should be a clue.

My experience was with Pepsi, since that is what we sold.

> They both clean many stubborn stains, like rust in a toliet stool
> shows they are not fit for humans.
>
> It's all about money and not children.-

Yes, it is, when it comes to carbonated sodas.