From: Bob Officer on
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 16:11:04 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
pautrey2 <rpautrey2(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Officer Bob (Probert Clone),
>
>Here's 2 cents for your opinion.

It isn't opinion it is fact.

read the point which you missed,
Correlation is not cause.



>
>
>On Nov 8, 5:28�pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 02:35:56 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>>
>> pautrey2 <rpautr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >http://www.naturalnews.com/z027425_drugs_drugs_violence.html
>>
>> >NaturalNews.com printable article
>> >Originally published November 7 2009
>>
>> >Orlando shooter, US army Fort Hood shooter both linked to psychiatric
>> >drugs
>> >by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor
>>
>> New headline.
>>
>> Orlando Shooter and Fort hood shooter both linked to Coffee.
>> milk, sleeping, drinking water, and going to the bathroom
>>
>> You need to start thinking.
>>
>> Correlation is not always liked to cause
>>
>> --
>> Bob Officer
>> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au

--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
http://www.skeptics.com.au
From: Bob Officer on
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:16:43 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On Nov 8, 8:02?pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7>
>
> You need to start thinking.

Jan, you may be older than I am, but I have more thinking than you
will do if you live to be 100.

The point is a few cases will not show causation.

The point you refused to address.


--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
http://www.skeptics.com.au
From: Bob Officer on
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:14:40 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:

>http://www.naturalnews.com/z027425_drugs_drugs_violence.html
>
>NaturalNews.com printable article
>Originally published November 7 2009
>
>
>Orlando shooter, US army Fort Hood shooter both linked to psychiatric
>drugs
>

However until a full investigation is finished, the correlation
between the two men is still strictly only superficial and Mr Adams
is doing both cases an huge injustice.

He reminds many thinking people of a gun going off half cocked. His
judgments are based on and a hand full of rumors.


--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
http://www.skeptics.com.au
From: Bob Officer on
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:32:33 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
pautrey2 <rpautrey2(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>> The point you refused to address.
>
>
>A Few?
>
>Where have you been for the last 30+ years?

A few, compared to the many.

You miss the Scope of the problem.

Many more people are helped by medication than those few hurt.

Also there is no evidence the Doctor at fort hood took any lawfully
prescribed medication.

>
>On Nov 8, 9:09�pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:16:43 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>>
>> Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> >On Nov 8, 8:02?pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7>
>>
>> > You need to start thinking.
>>
>> Jan, you may be older than I am, but I have more thinking than you
>> will do if you live to be 100.
>>
>> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>>
>> The point you refused to address.
>>
>> --
>> Bob Officer
>> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au

--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
http://www.skeptics.com.au
From: Bob Officer on
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:20:38 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
pautrey2 <rpautrey2(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 8, 11:09�pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:32:33 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>>
>> pautrey2 <rpautr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>> >> The point you refused to address.
>>
>> >A Few?
>>
>> >Where have you been for the last 30+ years?
>>
>> A few, compared to the many.
>>
>> You miss the Scope of the problem.
>>
>> Many more people are helped by medication than those few hurt.
>>
>> Also there is no evidence the Doctor at fort hood took any lawfully
>> prescribed medication.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >On Nov 8, 9:09�pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
>> >> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:16:43 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>>
>> >> Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> >> >On Nov 8, 8:02?pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7>
>>
>> >> > You need to start thinking.
>>
>> >> Jan, you may be older than I am, but I have more thinking than you
>> >> will do if you live to be 100.
>>
>> >> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>>
>> >> The point you refused to address.
>>
>> >> --
>> >> Bob Officer
>> >> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au
>>
>> --
>> Bob Officer
>> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
>You are intentionally being deceptive and dishonest.

Mo you are the only person here that is jumping to conclusions, and
trying to be self deceptive while doing it.

Too many people are speaking without any or all the facts. And that's
the truth, of the moment.

I think I will wait until the EVIDENCE is available before I make any
judgments.

>Go lie to some 1st graders, maybe they will believe you.

--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
http://www.skeptics.com.au