From: Bob Officer on
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:27:16 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
pautrey2 <rpautrey2(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> Many more people are helped by medication than those few hurt.
>
>Are you speaking from experience?

As someone who has watched several people get their lives back though
medication, yes.
>
>Patient or physician?

Observer

>Facts pulled out of thin air?

Nope medical journals are full of successful studies. You pick a hand
full of cases, which are failures. Most often the failures are those
of the patient to properly take their medication.

>Documentation?

Journals are full of them.

>Psychic Abilities?

Never claimed to have them, that's more you area of claimed
expertise.

>Have you ever read any of the many other
>articles I have posted on this subject? No!

In the last 30 years. Several dozens.

>You are a deceptive & deceitful cyberstalker
>with absolutely no credentials that would
>make you an authority on this subject.

Why? Because you say so?

Where is your evidence.

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception
>Deception, beguilement, deceit, bluff, and subterfuge are acts to
>propagate a beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in
>certain types of half-truths and omission). Deception can involve
>dissimulation, propaganda, sleight of hand. It can employ distraction,
>camouflage or concealment. There is also self-deception.

Did you look up projection? That's you.

>Nuff Said!

You still didn't address the points.

Now shuffle off.

>
>On Nov 8, 11:09�pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:32:33 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>>
>> pautrey2 <rpautr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>> >> The point you refused to address.
>>
>> >A Few?
>>
>> >Where have you been for the last 30+ years?
>>
>> A few, compared to the many.
>>
>> You miss the Scope of the problem.
>>
>> Many more people are helped by medication than those few hurt.
>>
>> Also there is no evidence the Doctor at fort hood took any lawfully
>> prescribed medication.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >On Nov 8, 9:09�pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
>> >> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:16:43 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>>
>> >> Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> >> >On Nov 8, 8:02?pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7>
>>
>> >> > You need to start thinking.
>>
>> >> Jan, you may be older than I am, but I have more thinking than you
>> >> will do if you live to be 100.
>>
>> >> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>>
>> >> The point you refused to address.
>>
>> >> --
>> >> Bob Officer
>> >> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au
>>
>> --
>> Bob Officer
>> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -

--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
http://www.skeptics.com.au
From: t on

"Bob Officer" <bobofficers(a)127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:3r1ff5h8emamnlrnk69dgaai90akre4s7n(a)4ax.com...
> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:16:43 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
> Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
>>On Nov 8, 8:02?pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7>
>>
>> You need to start thinking.
>
> Jan, you may be older than I am, but I have more thinking than you
> will do if you live to be 100.
>
> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>
> The point you refused to address.
>
>
The point is that Jan thought more than you did. Real, thinking type of
thought. Not the foo foo you call thinking.

From: t on

"Bob Officer" <bobofficers(a)127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:oq8ff5hg0osftbs2o14lb6hfti6f6556s2(a)4ax.com...
> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:32:33 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
> pautrey2 <rpautrey2(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>>> The point you refused to address.
>>
>>
>>A Few?
>>
>>Where have you been for the last 30+ years?
>
> A few, compared to the many.
>
> You miss the Scope of the problem.
>
> Many more people are helped by medication than those few hurt.
>
> Also there is no evidence the Doctor at fort hood took any lawfully
> prescribed medication.
>
>>
>>On Nov 8, 9:09 pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
>>> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:16:43 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>>>
>>> Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>>> >On Nov 8, 8:02?pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7>
>>>
>>> > You need to start thinking.
>>>
>>> Jan, you may be older than I am, but I have more thinking than you
>>> will do if you live to be 100.
>>>
>>> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>>>
>>> The point you refused to address.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bob Officer
>>> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au
>
Ahh! I see that you are still running more than a few cards short of a deck
today.

From: t on

"Bob Officer" <bobofficers(a)127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:ps5gf5hokhp6jdaaelbd84gblb9vc3eumu(a)4ax.com...
> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:20:38 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
> pautrey2 <rpautrey2(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Nov 8, 11:09 pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
>>> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:32:33 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>>>
>>> pautrey2 <rpautr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>>> >> The point you refused to address.
>>>
>>> >A Few?
>>>
>>> >Where have you been for the last 30+ years?
>>>
>>> A few, compared to the many.
>>>
>>> You miss the Scope of the problem.
>>>
>>> Many more people are helped by medication than those few hurt.
>>>
>>> Also there is no evidence the Doctor at fort hood took any lawfully
>>> prescribed medication.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> >On Nov 8, 9:09 pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
>>> >> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:16:43 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>>>
>>> >> Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>>> >> >On Nov 8, 8:02?pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7>
>>>
>>> >> > You need to start thinking.
>>>
>>> >> Jan, you may be older than I am, but I have more thinking than you
>>> >> will do if you live to be 100.
>>>
>>> >> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>>>
>>> >> The point you refused to address.
>>>
>>> >> --
>>> >> Bob Officer
>>> >> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bob Officer
>>> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au- Hide quoted text -
>>>
>>> - Show quoted text -
>>
>>You are intentionally being deceptive and dishonest.
>
> Mo you are the only person here that is jumping to conclusions, and
> trying to be self deceptive while doing it.
>
> Too many people are speaking without any or all the facts. And that's
> the truth, of the moment.
>
> I think I will wait until the EVIDENCE is available before I make any
> judgments.
TRANSLATION: Bob will wait till he is told what to believe by those who
have never lied to the public. The same ones who sell those bridges in the
Wally World parking lot.

From: Marvin L. Zinn on
Bob,

". . .will not show" does not mean it is not true. Many things in life are
absolutely known correct even when most will not believe.

marvin

In article <3r1ff5h8emamnlrnk69dgaai90akre4s7n(a)4ax.com>, Bob Officer wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:16:43 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
> Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> >On Nov 8, 8:02?pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7>
> >
> > You need to start thinking.
>
> Jan, you may be older than I am, but I have more thinking than you
> will do if you live to be 100.
>
> The point is a few cases will not show causation.
>
> The point you refused to address.
>

Marvin L. Zinn
Using Virtual Access