From: john on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
>
> A comment on the evidence before me. Kalokerinos was behaving as an
> insane person would behave, and mentioning this is not ad hominem.

Yes it is, end of story. You are not qualified to diagnose insanity, and a
practicing medical doctor would hardly be allowed to practice if insane.


>>
>>"Ah, yes, the lying sleazebag McCandless."
>
> Again a comment on the evidence before me. McCandless says that she
> can actually see metallic mercury in the urine of children. Thus she
> is a liar. She charges money to provide a useless medical treatment.
> Thus she is a sleazebag.
>

You are not qualified to offer a comment, obvious ad hominem, and we know
why you abuse these 2, as they both say vaccines cause autism or death.


From: Peter Bowditch on
"john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote:

>
>"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
>>
>> A comment on the evidence before me. Kalokerinos was behaving as an
>> insane person would behave, and mentioning this is not ad hominem.
>
>Yes it is, end of story. You are not qualified to diagnose insanity, and a
>practicing medical doctor would hardly be allowed to practice if insane.

That is why Rebecca Carley had her licence yanked. Remember her? She
is probably one of your heroes.

John, do you believe that the WHO and Save The Children are
DELIBERATELY committing genocide in Africa?

>
>
>>>
>>>"Ah, yes, the lying sleazebag McCandless."
>>
>> Again a comment on the evidence before me. McCandless says that she
>> can actually see metallic mercury in the urine of children. Thus she
>> is a liar. She charges money to provide a useless medical treatment.
>> Thus she is a sleazebag.
>>
>
>You are not qualified to offer a comment, obvious ad hominem, and we know
>why you abuse these 2, as they both say vaccines cause autism or death.
>

Are you suggesting that someone who says that she can see metallic
mercury in urine is telling the truth?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: john on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
>>
>>You are not qualified to offer a comment, obvious ad hominem, and we know
>>why you abuse these 2, as they both say vaccines cause autism or death.
>>
>
> Are you suggesting that someone who says that she can see metallic
> mercury in urine is telling the truth?
>

Avoiding the fact scopies law is a logical fallacy, no surprise there

and lets deal with your 20 lies first shall we
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/real.html


From: Peter Bowditch on
"john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote:

>
>"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>You are not qualified to offer a comment, obvious ad hominem, and we know
>>>why you abuse these 2, as they both say vaccines cause autism or death.
>>>
>>
>> Are you suggesting that someone who says that she can see metallic
>> mercury in urine is telling the truth?
>>
>
>Avoiding the fact scopies law is a logical fallacy, no surprise there

As it simply is not a logical fallacy but a statement of fact, there
is nothing to talk about.

>
>and lets deal with your 20 lies first shall we
>http://www.whale.to/vaccine/real.html
>

My friends were disappointed that you had taken their picture off that
page, but I reassured them that it was still up there on the page
about me. They were quite excited to be featured on a major kook site.

Oh, and trying to discredit me by citing whale.to immediately triggers
Scopie's Law.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: john on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message >
> Oh, and trying to discredit me by citing whale.to immediately triggers
> Scopie's Law.
>

LOL. Oh well, good to know you haven't any argument
http://www.whale.to/b/appeal_to_incredulity.html

you don't have any credit in the real world, abusive, liar, and using a
logical fallacy