From: Peter B on

"Happy Oyster" <happy.oyster(a)ariplex.com> wrote in message
news:e407o59ko6jkbn0nqkln3uijvv0lrnhmn1(a)4ax.com...
> On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:54:58 -0800, "Peter B" <original2(a)frag.com>
> wrote:
>
>>
>>"Jan Drew" <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>>news:a5198e85-e3e1-475c-905c-0c917a8e89c4(a)g29g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
>>And remained silent. Cannot prove his claims. He is a proven liar
>>with a filthy mouth.
>>
>>God pity those who do buniness with his partner and himself at
>>Claims Investigations Agency
>>=====================================================
>>Genesis 12:3 (New American Standard Bible)
>>
>> And I will bless those who bless you,
>> And the one who curses you I will curse
>> And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."
>>
>>Jan regardless of the laws of man which would go against you in this
>>case. You are kicking against the Word of God.
>
>
> Didn't you know that she is superior to god?
>
She certainly acts like it.


From: Lefty on
Mark Probert wrote:
> On Feb 22, 8:37 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> I wonder what Dr. Miller would say if he got a package with printouts
> of your messages, especially the ones where you call Jesus's co-
> religionists liars?
>
> Would he bring them to the cleargyperson who heads the church you both
> belong to?
>
So now you attack other religions? Nice. How very Jewish of you.
From: Peter B on

"Lefty" <Juslefty(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:FdqdnWCEsKoTbh7WnZ2dnUVZ_qli4p2d(a)giganews.com...
> Mark Probert wrote:
>> On Feb 22, 8:37 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> I wonder what Dr. Miller would say if he got a package with printouts
>> of your messages, especially the ones where you call Jesus's co-
>> religionists liars?
>>
>> Would he bring them to the cleargyperson who heads the church you
>> both
>> belong to?
>>
> So now you attack other religions? Nice. How very Jewish of you.

Get serious, your prejudice is clearly obscuring your vision.

Little wonder you had few friends online as George.


From: Mark Probert on
On Feb 23, 12:47 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "Lefty" <Jusle...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:FdqdnWCEsKoTbh7WnZ2dnUVZ_qli4p2d(a)giganews.com...
>
> > Mark Probert wrote:
> >> On Feb 22, 8:37 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> I wonder what Dr. Miller would say if he got a package with printouts
> >> of your messages, especially the ones where you call Jesus's co-
> >> religionists liars?
>
> >> Would he bring them to the cleargyperson who heads the church you
> >> both
> >> belong to?
>
> >  So now you attack other religions? Nice. How very Jewish of you.
>
> Get serious, your prejudice is clearly obscuring your vision.
>
> Little wonder you had few friends online as George.

Never attribute anything to prejudice that can be explained by
stupidity.

Unless both apply.

From: Peter B on
"Mark Probert" <mark.probert(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:390372ca-b102-4000-9371-33f4fee203c5(a)x9g2000vbo.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 23, 12:47 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "Lefty" <Jusle...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:FdqdnWCEsKoTbh7WnZ2dnUVZ_qli4p2d(a)giganews.com...
>
> > Mark Probert wrote:
> >> On Feb 22, 8:37 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> I wonder what Dr. Miller would say if he got a package with
> >> printouts
> >> of your messages, especially the ones where you call Jesus's co-
> >> religionists liars?
>
> >> Would he bring them to the cleargyperson who heads the church you
> >> both
> >> belong to?
>
> > So now you attack other religions? Nice. How very Jewish of you.
>
> Get serious, your prejudice is clearly obscuring your vision.
>
> Little wonder you had few friends online as George.

Never attribute anything to prejudice that can be explained by
stupidity.

Unless both apply.
====================================================
Both apply