From: Greegor on
G > This fictional OWI you falsely claim I have?

KBW > I make no such claim.

What ARE you claiming regarding myself and OWI, Kent?

G > You faked records to claim I have an OWI on my record.

KBW > I did no such thing.

G > Why would this fictional OWI record
G > you concocted be available to be
G > ""written down"" yet not show up on
G > the online public court docket web site?

KBW > Asked and answered.  By you, no less.

If that were truly the case, then reposting
the quote and link would support you?

KBW > Care to try a better act of deception?

Classical Kent.

H1b. Fallacy of Complex Question - loaded question with presupposition

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/loadques.html

Since a question is not an argument, simply asking a loaded question
is not a fallacious argument. Rather, loaded questions are typically
used to trick someone into implying something they did not intend. For
instance, salespeople learn to ask such loaded questions as: "Will
that be cash or charge?" This question gives only two alternatives,
thus presuming that the potential buyer has already decided to make a
purchase, which is similar to the Black-or-White Fallacy. If the
potential buyer answers the question directly, he may suddenly find
himself an actual buyer.


KBW > This one has failed you many times.

What about your past presentation of this
record along with the iowacourts link,
implying that you obtained the ""record"" there?

( Yet without a case number? )

Did you forget you did that, Kent?

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/7468dbd45203608f

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:36:05 -0600

KBW > Again, if you would offer evidence that
KBW > shows you are not the same Gregory
KBW > Hanson listed in the public record as
KBW > having a conviction for OWI, present it.
KBW > I'll examine it, and if the evidence
KBW > shows you are not the same person,
KBW > I'll say so. I'll also remove the proof of
KBW > your conviction from my sig.
KBW > I note you've made NO attempt to
KBW > counter the proof. I'm not surprised.
[...]

KBW > CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
KBW > Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
KBW > OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
KBW > Comments: CT 2 SPEED
KBW > Disposition Status
KBW > GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT
From: Kent Wills on
At one time, not so long ago, ex-con (one conviction for OWI and TWO
convictions for BEATING his ex-wife), child abuser and self confessed
user and abuser of illegal drugs, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson
<greegor47(a)gmail.com> wrote:


KEYWORDS: Gregory Scott Hanson, Lisa Rene Watkins, Kristen Watkins,
Tom Watkins, child abuse, OWI, child molestation, drugs, Greg Hanson,
felony, sexual assault, Donna Joann Hanson, Sandra Lyn Freese, Sandy
Freese, spousal abuse, greegor47, wife beater, sexual assault, James E
Hanson, Jim Hanson, Jimmy Hanson, Kris Watkins

>G > This fictional OWI you falsely claim I have?
>
>KBW > I make no such claim.
>
>What ARE you claiming regarding myself and OWI, Kent?

The same claim I've made since I exposed your conviction for OWI.
Nothing more.

>
>G > You faked records to claim I have an OWI on my record.
>
>KBW > I did no such thing.
>
>G > Why would this fictional OWI record
>G > you concocted be available to be
>G > ""written down"" yet not show up on
>G > the online public court docket web site?
>
>KBW > Asked and answered. �By you, no less.
>
>If that were truly the case, then reposting
>the quote and link would support you?
>

As soon as you post the picture of David dressed as a Nazi and
the picture of me on a pony, or admit you've been lying about the
existence of both the whole time, I'll do so with great joy.
This requirement has been in place for a LONG time, so you can't
claim you didn't know.
Why not LIE and claim it's part of some fallacy, Greg? That sure
is better than admitting you've been LYING the whole time, right?

>KBW > Care to try a better act of deception?
>
>Classical Kent.

You acknowledge my use of truth has reached the level of classic.
Thank you.
>
>
>KBW > This one has failed you many times.
>
>What about your past presentation of this
>record along with the iowacourts link,
>implying that you obtained the ""record"" there?

I've made no such implication.

>
>( Yet without a case number? )
>
>Did you forget you did that, Kent?
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/7468dbd45203608f
>
>Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:36:05 -0600
>
>KBW > Again, if you would offer evidence that
>KBW > shows you are not the same Gregory
>KBW > Hanson listed in the public record as
>KBW > having a conviction for OWI, present it.
>KBW > I'll examine it, and if the evidence
>KBW > shows you are not the same person,
>KBW > I'll say so. I'll also remove the proof of
>KBW > your conviction from my sig.
>KBW > I note you've made NO attempt to
>KBW > counter the proof. I'm not surprised.

You just PROVED yourself a liar, Greg. Not one mention of the
web site is made.
If you're going to lie, and you are, proving yourself to be lying
isn't the wisest of moves.

A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly
Wiggly" Hanson (either directly or through the same standards he
DEMANDS be held to others):

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
(DOB 05/22/1959)
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 2 SPEED
Disposition Status
GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by
attacking my first wife (deceased).
http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
drugs, Greg. Is the reason for your stalking the members of
alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
"Of course."

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
abuser

As of Saturday, March 27, 2010:

SMALL CLAIMS ORIGINAL NOTICE
Comments: OPA $2805.04
COPIES TO PA
VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT

JUDGEMENT DEFAULT
Comments: JUDGMENT AGAINST GREGORY HANSON FOR $2805.04
+ INTEREST AT 7.271% FROM 8/6/98 & $45.00 COSTS.

Comments: NOTE OF GARN/NOTE TO DEFT SERV 9/24/98 BY WCSD
TO SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT (ED POLKERS) FOR GREG HANSON
FEES $35.60

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson has a Garnishment order against
him from Ed Polkers. There is nothing to even suggest any of the
money legally owed has been paid. The SoL on the order has likely
expired, but Greg still can't risk getting a job due to it.

As of Saturday, March 27, 2010:
Financials
Title: STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT
Case: 06571 AGCR015216 (LINN)
Citation Number:

Summary Orig Paid Due
COSTS 9200.00 850.00 8350.00
FINE 500.00 500.00 0.00
SURCHARGE 150.00 150.00 0.00
RESTITUTION 0.00 0.00 0.00
OTHER 0.00 0.00 0.00

$9850.00 $1500.00 $8350.00

Yes, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson still owes over
$8000.00 related to his convictions for BEATING his ex-wife.

Me: Hey, he used your standards.
Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson: It's textbook psychopathic
reasoning.

Greg admitting his standards are psychopathic.
 | 
Pages: 1
Prev: Kent and the ""Records Office""
Next: FREE SUDUKO