From: Jeff on
Really?

Try www.cdc.gov. This site provides accurate info about vaccines.

jeff
From: Jan Drew on

"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FlfHi.2765$mk2.972(a)trnddc07...
> For accurate information go to www.cdc.gov.
>
> Jeff

Yesireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

http://www.indexonline.org/indexindex/20021129_unitedstates.shtml


indexindex
A chronicle of censorship


Latest updates


snippage


United States: Call to seal vaccine records. Lawyers for
the Bush
Administration have asked for a court order to block public access to papers
on
hundreds of cases of autism allegedly caused by childhood vaccines.


US Department of Justice lawyers told the court that the papers should be
sealed, arguing that automatic disclosure would take away the right of
federal
agencies to decide when and how the material should be released. Federal law
requires suits against vaccine makers to go before a special federal
"vaccine
court" before any civil lawsuit is allowed.


The court was set up by Congress to speed compensation claims and to help
protect vaccine makers from having to pay large punitive awards decided by
juries in state civil courts, reported Reuters as relayed by Yahoo!


The vaccine court is currently hearing approximately 1,000 claims brought by
the families of autistic children. The suits charge that the
measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine, which until recently included a
mercury-containing preservative known as thimerosal, can cause neurological
damage leading to autism.


But if granted, the November 25 request by the Bush Administration would
prevent plaintiffs who later go to civil court from using relevant evidence
uncovered during the obligatory vaccine court proceedings.


New evidence would have to be secured. Jeff Kim, an attorney with a firm
representing about 400 families of autistic children who received the MMR
vaccine, accused the government of trying to lower "a shroud of secrecy over
these documents" in order to protect vaccine manufacturers, who he said were
"the only entities" that would benefit if the documents are sealed.


http://www.909shot.com/PressReleases/pr83001.htm


"Protecting the health and informed consent rights of children since
1982."Contact: Barbara Loe Fisher
703-938-0342


For Immediate Release
August 30, 2001


NATIONAL VACCINE INFORMATION CENTER CALLS FOR FULL PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF CDC
VACCINE STUDY DATA


Characterizing the CDC study on DPT and MMR vaccine-induced brain seizures
published in today's New England Journal of Medicine as "methodologically
flawed" and the conclusions "dangerous and irresponsible," the National
Vaccine
Information Center is calling for the CDC to immediately release the study
data
for independent scientific and public review.


The study found "significantly elevated risks of febrile seizures after
receipt of DPT vaccine or MMR vaccine" within 24 hours to 14 days after
vaccination. The conclusion of the authors, however, was that "these risks
do
not appear to be associated with any long term adverse consequences" even
though at least 25 children who had seizures in the study were later
diagnosed
with learning or developmental disabilities, including ADHD, speech and
language disorders.


NVIC president Barbara Loe Fisher said, "The bottom line is that children
who
get DPT and MMR vaccines are more likely to suffer brain seizures. And if
these
children are re-vaccinated, they can end up brain damaged or dead. For CDC
officials to try to suggest that brain seizures after vaccination or for any
other reason do not cause permanent brain damage contradicts the evidence in
more than 100 years of medical literature; the landmark prospective,
case-controlled National Childhood Encephalopathy Study conducted in
Britain;
the historic 1991 and 1994 reports by the Institute of Medicine on vaccine
adverse events; the 1998 study by public health officials confirming that
measles and MMR vaccine is associated with permanent neurological damage,
including seizures; and the nearly 15 years of awards made to vaccine
injured
children under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986," said
Barbara
Loe Fisher, NVIC co-founder and president.


The National Vaccine Information Center points out that the study
conclusions are misleading because they are based on comparing the
neurodevelopmental health of children who had febrile seizures after
vaccination with those who had febrile seizures for other reasons rather
than
looking at the neurodevelopmental health of children without a history of
seizures or vaccination. NVIC is questioning the use of the closed
CDC-operated
Vaccine Safety Datalink database as a valid means of drawing scientific
conclusions about vaccine risks.


"The Vaccine Safety Datalink project is a closed database operated by the
CDC
in collaboration with HMO's. CDC officials have steadfastly refused to make
the
raw data from the database available to independent researchers or the
public
for independent analysis. The test of good science is reproducibility and
validation. The extraordinary claims of this study cannot be reproduced and,
therefore, cannot be trusted," said Fisher.



From: Ilena Rose on
Thanks for that info, Jan.

I had almost forgotten the depths the government has gone to to
suppress the connection.

From: Peter Bowditch on
Ilena Rose <BIA(a)mundo.com> wrote:

>http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm

Yes, Ilena, that is the web site which hasn't been working for a
month. Did you think I didn't know that? It is the very web site that
caused me to ask about where Sheri Nakken is.

Don't you ever check anything before you post it?


The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to
adjust your browser settings.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Peter Bowditch on
"Jan Drew" <jdrew1374(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>
>"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:FlfHi.2765$mk2.972(a)trnddc07...
>> For accurate information go to www.cdc.gov.
>>
>> Jeff
>
>Yesireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
>

Jan, you claim that you are not opposed to vaccination. Why is it that
the only material you ever post comes from anti-vaccination liars?

<snip irrelevant garbage>
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com