From: Mercury.sailor on

> There is a risk with everything we do or not do.
>
> The benefits of vaccines far outweigh the risks, IMHO.


That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. But facts are facts
and
the facts are diseases were almost completely diminished before mass
production of vaccines. Dont give vaccines credit where its not due.

Have you watched on you tube about AIDS and the Polio Vaccine yet??

Here it is again. After you watch it lets Debate Jeff.


The Origins of AIDS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=64f51lCNP9Y


THE ORIGIN OF AIDS pt 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ml7q6iMwqLY


THE ORIGIN OF AIDS pt 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E2WhlelCF00


THE ORIGIN OF AIDS pt 3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ue6Q9YrHCng


THE ORIGIN OF AIDS pt 4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jrKC8fApK4o


THE ORIGIN OF AIDS pt 5

http://youtube.com/watch?v=py0NmK73soA


THE ORIGIN OF AIDS pt 6

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YmOXEVwgsW8



Donna





On May 25, 4:07 pm, Jeff <kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> cross posting removed.
>
> Kevysmom wrote:
> >> > And you're also wrong about the person deserving the response.
>
> >> Disagree. What I write is about those who would prefer stacks of dead
> >> children, and they deserve nothing better.
>
> > I think Pharma has enough money and control over our government to
> > poison our kids without your help. Someone has to stand up for these
> > children, it sure the hell isnt going to be a pharma controlled
> > government! Everyone has a right to know both sides of the vaccine
> > issue. Not just what Pharma pushes down our throats. Yes, children DIE
> > because of vaccines. Yes, Children suffer severe life threatening
> > seizures because of vaccines. That is FACTS.
>
> And without vaccines, we would still have deaths every year in the US
> from small pox, measles, rubella (mostly neonatal; plus rubella-related
> birth defects), more deaths than now from Hib menigitis, and other diseases.
>
> There is a risk with everything we do or not do.
>
> The benefits of vaccines far outweigh the risks, IMHO.
>
> Jeff
>
>
>
> >>> And, I can figure out myself whether or not the person responding has
> >>> anything worthwhile to say without anyone's personal attacks or
> >>> kindergarten-like behavior.
> >> AFAIAC, you are free to do and conclude as you wish. Those who I detest
> >> would not agree. They would prefer to silence you.
>
> > Mark you are a very sad person, I truly feel sorry for you.
>
> > Donna
>
> > On May 24, 11:40 pm, Mark Probert <markprob...(a)lumbercartel.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Jeff wrote:
> >>> Mark Probert wrote:
> >>>> Jeff wrote:
> >>>>> Kevysmom wrote:
> >>>>>> When Mark Probert starts calling people names, Its because he has
> >>>>>> nothing intelligent to say!
> >>>>>> Poor Mark...... I cant wait for Mr Moore to expose you rat bags!
> >>>>> I disagree. When Mark calls people names, it seems to be out of
> >>>>> frustration. However, it does hurt his message. I wish he would grow
> >>>>> up and stop doing it.
> >>>> I call names when people leave facts behind and start playing their
> >>>> moronic word games, selectively edit to promote their agendas, or come
> >>>> out with the conspiracy bullshit. They do not deserve better than that.
> >>> Wrong. The behavior you show reflects on you, not the person to whom you
> >>> are responding. The behavior makes you look ignorant.
>
> >> > And you're also wrong about the person deserving the response.
>
> >> Disagree. What I write is about those who would prefer stacks of dead
> >> children, and they deserve nothing better.
>
> >>> And, I can figure out myself whether or not the person responding has
> >>> anything worthwhile to say without anyone's personal attacks or
> >>> kindergarten-like behavior.
> >> AFAIAC, you are free to do and conclude as you wish. Those who I detest
> >> would not agree. They would prefer to silence you.
>
> >>> Jeff
> >>>> I'll stick to facts when anyone uses them.- Hide quoted text -
> >> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> >> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


From: Kevysmom on
Im not sure why my name changed! That is odd.


From: Jeff on
Crossposting eliminated.

Mercury.sailor wrote:
>> I would Peter doesn't think he can answer your question without knowing
>> what you think his agenda is. You spoke of his friends. I guess he wants
>> to know who you think his friends are.
>>
>> I don't see where he called anyone a baby killer.
>
>
> His agenda is to silenence anyone who speaks out against Pharma.
>
> His friends, Those with the same agenda.
>
> A couple of years ago, He wrote things about Dawn, I told her that he
> was spreading this information around the net, She told me what to say
> to him. Well I landed up in the middle.
>
> Anyways, here is where he called her a baby killer, from his own
> website. My bad, he called her a child killer, not a baby killer.
>
>
> Get the words "Child Killer" embroidered onto a baseball cap. Put the
> cap on. It will fit perfectly.
>
> http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/hapi.htm
>
>
> How can anyone be so low to call a mother that lost her infant a child
> killer? That is sick!
>
> Donna

Not nearly as sick as misleading people into thinking that the risks of
vaccines are not outweighed by their benefits.

Vaccines save lives.

Jeff
From: Mercury.sailor on
> Vaccines save lives.


Proove it with facts and graphs! Then I will believe you.

Donna


On May 25, 5:36 pm, Jeff <kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Crossposting eliminated.
>
>
>
>
>
> Mercury.sailor wrote:
> >> I would Peter doesn't think he can answer your question without knowing
> >> what you think his agenda is. You spoke of his friends. I guess he wants
> >> to know who you think his friends are.
>
> >> I don't see where he called anyone a baby killer.
>
> > His agenda is to silenence anyone who speaks out against Pharma.
>
> > His friends, Those with the same agenda.
>
> > A couple of years ago, He wrote things about Dawn, I told her that he
> > was spreading this information around the net, She told me what to say
> > to him. Well I landed up in the middle.
>
> > Anyways, here is where he called her a baby killer, from his own
> > website. My bad, he called her a child killer, not a baby killer.
>
> > Get the words "Child Killer" embroidered onto a baseball cap. Put the
> > cap on. It will fit perfectly.
>
> >http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/hapi.htm
>
> > How can anyone be so low to call a mother that lost her infant a child
> > killer? That is sick!
>
> > Donna
>
> Not nearly as sick as misleading people into thinking that the risks of
> vaccines are not outweighed by their benefits.
>
> Vaccines save lives.
>
> Jeff- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


From: Jeff on
Mercury.sailor wrote:
>> Vaccines save lives.
>
>
> Proove it with facts and graphs! Then I will believe you.
>
> Donna

The information you request are at sites like www.cdc.gov. Read their
recommendations and reports for the vaccines. They have lots of data
about the efficacy of the vaccines.

In addition, the CDC has this site that should help you:
http://www.cdc.gov/nip/default.htm

Jeff