From: Kevysmom on
> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
> you?
> --
> Peter Bowditch aa #2243



Why are you answering questions with a question? Is that what you do
when you cant answer a question?

Remember Dawn....The sweet mom that lost her baby because of vaccines.
She spends endless time researching and advocating against the harmful
effects of vaccines, and what was it that you called this mom?? A baby
killer? If a mother lost her child to a drunk driver, and that
mother spent endless hours researching and advocating against drunk
driving, do you call her a baby killer too?





On May 25, 3:49 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 24, 9:35 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> >> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> >> > Poor David, King of the Rat Bags!
>
> >> >> I just saw someone complaining about Mark calling people names.
>
> >> >> Pot, meet kettle.
>
> >> >LOL, No Jeff! David is part of the ratbags. Isnt that the name of
> >> >thier web site??
>
> >> No. It is the name of my web site.
>
> >And so be it, Rat Bags "R" You! And all of your so called friends who
> >follow your agenda!
>
> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
> you?
> --
> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
> Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


From: Kevysmom on
> > And you're also wrong about the person deserving the response.
>
> Disagree. What I write is about those who would prefer stacks of dead
> children, and they deserve nothing better.


I think Pharma has enough money and control over our government to
poison our kids without your help. Someone has to stand up for these
children, it sure the hell isnt going to be a pharma controlled
government! Everyone has a right to know both sides of the vaccine
issue. Not just what Pharma pushes down our throats. Yes, children DIE
because of vaccines. Yes, Children suffer severe life threatening
seizures because of vaccines. That is FACTS.




> > And, I can figure out myself whether or not the person responding has
> > anything worthwhile to say without anyone's personal attacks or
> > kindergarten-like behavior.
>
> AFAIAC, you are free to do and conclude as you wish. Those who I detest
> would not agree. They would prefer to silence you.



Mark you are a very sad person, I truly feel sorry for you.


Donna


On May 24, 11:40 pm, Mark Probert <markprob...(a)lumbercartel.com>
wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
> > Mark Probert wrote:
> >> Jeff wrote:
> >>> Kevysmom wrote:
> >>>> When Mark Probert starts calling people names, Its because he has
> >>>> nothing intelligent to say!
>
> >>>> Poor Mark...... I cant wait for Mr Moore to expose you rat bags!
>
> >>> I disagree. When Mark calls people names, it seems to be out of
> >>> frustration. However, it does hurt his message. I wish he would grow
> >>> up and stop doing it.
>
> >> I call names when people leave facts behind and start playing their
> >> moronic word games, selectively edit to promote their agendas, or come
> >> out with the conspiracy bullshit. They do not deserve better than that.
>
> > Wrong. The behavior you show reflects on you, not the person to whom you
> > are responding. The behavior makes you look ignorant.
>
> >
> > And you're also wrong about the person deserving the response.
>
> Disagree. What I write is about those who would prefer stacks of dead
> children, and they deserve nothing better.
>
> > And, I can figure out myself whether or not the person responding has
> > anything worthwhile to say without anyone's personal attacks or
> > kindergarten-like behavior.
>
> AFAIAC, you are free to do and conclude as you wish. Those who I detest
> would not agree. They would prefer to silence you.
>
>
>
>
>
> > Jeff
>
> >> I'll stick to facts when anyone uses them.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


From: Jeff on
cross posting removed.

Kevysmom wrote:
>> > And you're also wrong about the person deserving the response.
>>
>> Disagree. What I write is about those who would prefer stacks of dead
>> children, and they deserve nothing better.
>
>
> I think Pharma has enough money and control over our government to
> poison our kids without your help. Someone has to stand up for these
> children, it sure the hell isnt going to be a pharma controlled
> government! Everyone has a right to know both sides of the vaccine
> issue. Not just what Pharma pushes down our throats. Yes, children DIE
> because of vaccines. Yes, Children suffer severe life threatening
> seizures because of vaccines. That is FACTS.

And without vaccines, we would still have deaths every year in the US
from small pox, measles, rubella (mostly neonatal; plus rubella-related
birth defects), more deaths than now from Hib menigitis, and other diseases.

There is a risk with everything we do or not do.

The benefits of vaccines far outweigh the risks, IMHO.

Jeff

>>> And, I can figure out myself whether or not the person responding has
>>> anything worthwhile to say without anyone's personal attacks or
>>> kindergarten-like behavior.
>> AFAIAC, you are free to do and conclude as you wish. Those who I detest
>> would not agree. They would prefer to silence you.
>
>
>
> Mark you are a very sad person, I truly feel sorry for you.
>
>
> Donna
>
>
> On May 24, 11:40 pm, Mark Probert <markprob...(a)lumbercartel.com>
> wrote:
>> Jeff wrote:
>>> Mark Probert wrote:
>>>> Jeff wrote:
>>>>> Kevysmom wrote:
>>>>>> When Mark Probert starts calling people names, Its because he has
>>>>>> nothing intelligent to say!
>>>>>> Poor Mark...... I cant wait for Mr Moore to expose you rat bags!
>>>>> I disagree. When Mark calls people names, it seems to be out of
>>>>> frustration. However, it does hurt his message. I wish he would grow
>>>>> up and stop doing it.
>>>> I call names when people leave facts behind and start playing their
>>>> moronic word games, selectively edit to promote their agendas, or come
>>>> out with the conspiracy bullshit. They do not deserve better than that.
>>> Wrong. The behavior you show reflects on you, not the person to whom you
>>> are responding. The behavior makes you look ignorant.
>> >
>> > And you're also wrong about the person deserving the response.
>>
>> Disagree. What I write is about those who would prefer stacks of dead
>> children, and they deserve nothing better.
>>
>>> And, I can figure out myself whether or not the person responding has
>>> anything worthwhile to say without anyone's personal attacks or
>>> kindergarten-like behavior.
>> AFAIAC, you are free to do and conclude as you wish. Those who I detest
>> would not agree. They would prefer to silence you.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> Jeff
>>>> I'll stick to facts when anyone uses them.- Hide quoted text -
>> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
>
From: Jeff on
Kevysmom wrote:
>> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>> you?
>> --
>> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>
>
>
> Why are you answering questions with a question? Is that what you do
> when you cant answer a question?
>
> Remember Dawn....The sweet mom that lost her baby because of vaccines.
> She spends endless time researching and advocating against the harmful
> effects of vaccines, and what was it that you called this mom?? A baby
> killer? If a mother lost her child to a drunk driver, and that
> mother spent endless hours researching and advocating against drunk
> driving, do you call her a baby killer too?
>
>
>
>
>
> On May 25, 3:49 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On May 24, 9:35 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>>>> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>> Poor David, King of the Rat Bags!
>>>>>> I just saw someone complaining about Mark calling people names.
>>>>>> Pot, meet kettle.
>>>>> LOL, No Jeff! David is part of the ratbags. Isnt that the name of
>>>>> thier web site??
>>>> No. It is the name of my web site.
>>> And so be it, Rat Bags "R" You! And all of your so called friends who
>>> follow your agenda!
>> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>> you?
>> --
>> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
>> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
>> Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
>> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -

I would Peter doesn't think he can answer your question without knowing
what you think his agenda is. You spoke of his friends. I guess he wants
to know who you think his friends are.

I don't see where he called anyone a baby killer.

Jeff
From: Mercury.sailor on
> I would Peter doesn't think he can answer your question without knowing
> what you think his agenda is. You spoke of his friends. I guess he wants
> to know who you think his friends are.
>
> I don't see where he called anyone a baby killer.


His agenda is to silenence anyone who speaks out against Pharma.

His friends, Those with the same agenda.

A couple of years ago, He wrote things about Dawn, I told her that he
was spreading this information around the net, She told me what to say
to him. Well I landed up in the middle.

Anyways, here is where he called her a baby killer, from his own
website. My bad, he called her a child killer, not a baby killer.


Get the words "Child Killer" embroidered onto a baseball cap. Put the
cap on. It will fit perfectly.

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/hapi.htm


How can anyone be so low to call a mother that lost her infant a child
killer? That is sick!

Donna


On May 25, 4:14 pm, Jeff <kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Kevysmom wrote:
> >> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
> >> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
> >> you?
> >> --
> >> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>
> > Why are you answering questions with a question? Is that what you do
> > when you cant answer a question?
>
> > Remember Dawn....The sweet mom that lost her baby because of vaccines.
> > She spends endless time researching and advocating against the harmful
> > effects of vaccines, and what was it that you called this mom?? A baby
> > killer? If a mother lost her child to a drunk driver, and that
> > mother spent endless hours researching and advocating against drunk
> > driving, do you call her a baby killer too?
>
> > On May 25, 3:49 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> >> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >>> On May 24, 9:35 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> >>>> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>> Poor David, King of the Rat Bags!
> >>>>>> I just saw someone complaining about Mark calling people names.
> >>>>>> Pot, meet kettle.
> >>>>> LOL, No Jeff! David is part of the ratbags. Isnt that the name of
> >>>>> thier web site??
> >>>> No. It is the name of my web site.
> >>> And so be it, Rat Bags "R" You! And all of your so called friends who
> >>> follow your agenda!
> >> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
> >> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
> >> you?
> >> --
> >> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
> >> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
> >> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
> >> Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
> >> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> >> - Show quoted text -
>
> I would Peter doesn't think he can answer your question without knowing
> what you think his agenda is. You spoke of his friends. I guess he wants
> to know who you think his friends are.
>
> I don't see where he called anyone a baby killer.
>
> Jeff- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -