From: Jeff on
Jan Drew wrote:
> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:bmK4i.3820$Ud7.1284(a)trnddc08...
>> JOHN wrote:
>>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:ouG4i.3784$Ud7.2311(a)trnddc08...
>>>
>>>> FACT: an event report to VAERS does not mean that the vaccine had
>>>> anything to do with it.
>>> Oh really.
>> Really. The idea is that the experts would rather weed out irrelevant
>> problems, like colds that are not caused by vaccines than miss problems.
>>
>>> FACT: Only 1-3% of drug reactions are reported.
>> Fact: Serious vaccine reactions are more likely to be reported to VAERS
>> than minor reactions.
>>
>>>>> FACT: There are more than 15 types of HPV associated with cervical
>>>>> cancer but Gardasil only contains two of them - types 16 and 18.
>>>>> Perhaps
>>>>> this is why the government says that even with 100% vaccination,
>>>>> annual
>>>>> pap smears will still be needed.
>>>> FACT: HPV types 16 and 18 are the most common types assoicated with
>>>> cervical cancer.
>>>>
>>> 'Associated' isn't cause, and they haven't proven they do cause cancer.
>> I believe that the US National Cancer Institute knows more about this than
>> you:
>
> http://www.pnc.com.au/~cafmr/online/research/cancer.html

A ten-year old rant. Big deal.

> http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/summary/311/5760/448a
>
> http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/98/6/374

A researcher is dishonest and is caught. Appropriate work is done to
mitigate problems stemming from the fraud.

Exactly how it is supposed to work.

> http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/n/national_institutes_of_health/index.html?query=FRAUDS%20AND%20SWINDLING&field=des&match=exact

The problems with the conflicts of interests of the drug makers and the
way they advertise and otherwise support doctors is well known. Thanks.


This is apparently the best you can do.

This provides me more confidence is medical science that I had before.

>> http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/HPV
>>
>>>> Fact: Aluminum hydroxide is commonly used as an adjuvant in the US. And
>>>> is safe when used as intended.
>>> A lie:
>>>
>>> Vancouver neuroscientist Chris Shaw shows a link between the aluminum
>>> hydroxide used in vaccines, and symptoms associated with Parkinson's,
>>> amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, or Lou Gehrig's disease), and
>>> Alzheimer's
>> A link is not proof of cause.
>>
>> <...>
>>>> FACT: This is a very biased organization.
>>> Rubbish. For real bias see the CDC, etc,
>> We'll have to disagree on what are biased organizations.
>
> http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/pjcdc.htm

A eleven-year old statement from a CA Senate hearing on a sight that
says that AIDS is not caused by a virus? This means what?

What exactly are your trying to show? Whatever it is, I am underwhelmed.

Unless you are able to say something substantial, I won't reply to you
in this thread.

You're just wasting bandwidth as far as I am concerned.

Jeff
From: Jan Drew on

"Kevysmom" <bluebunny8(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1179959639.247719.189350(a)u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
>> > When Mark Probert starts calling people names, Its because he has
>> > nothing intelligent to say!
>>
>> > Poor Mark...... I cant wait for Mr Moore to expose you rat bags!
>>
>> I disagree. When Mark calls people names, it seems to be out of
>> frustration. However, it does hurt his message. I wish he would grow up
>> and stop doing it.
>>
>> Jeff
>
>
> Yes, Mark listen to Jeff. Grow up! :o)

LOLOLOL..............

2222222222222 late.
>
> On May 23, 4:39 pm, Jeff <kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Kevysmom wrote:
>> > When Mark Probert starts calling people names, Its because he has
>> > nothing intelligent to say!
>>
>> > Poor Mark...... I cant wait for Mr Moore to expose you rat bags!
>>
>> I disagree. When Mark calls people names, it seems to be out of
>> frustration. However, it does hurt his message. I wish he would grow up
>> and stop doing it.
>>
>> Jeff
>
>


From: Jan Drew on

"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:J185i.7843$hw.7117(a)trndny08...
> Jan Drew wrote:
>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:bmK4i.3820$Ud7.1284(a)trnddc08...
>>> JOHN wrote:
>>>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:ouG4i.3784$Ud7.2311(a)trnddc08...
>>>>
>>>>> FACT: an event report to VAERS does not mean that the vaccine had
>>>>> anything to do with it.
>>>> Oh really.
>>> Really. The idea is that the experts would rather weed out irrelevant
>>> problems, like colds that are not caused by vaccines than miss problems.
>>>
>>>> FACT: Only 1-3% of drug reactions are reported.
>>> Fact: Serious vaccine reactions are more likely to be reported to VAERS
>>> than minor reactions.
>>>
>>>>>> FACT: There are more than 15 types of HPV associated with cervical
>>>>>> cancer but Gardasil only contains two of them - types 16 and 18.
>>>>>> Perhaps
>>>>>> this is why the government says that even with 100% vaccination,
>>>>>> annual
>>>>>> pap smears will still be needed.
>>>>> FACT: HPV types 16 and 18 are the most common types assoicated with
>>>>> cervical cancer.
>>>>>
>>>> 'Associated' isn't cause, and they haven't proven they do cause cancer.
>>> I believe that the US National Cancer Institute knows more about this
>>> than you:
>>
>> http://www.pnc.com.au/~cafmr/online/research/cancer.html
>
> A ten-year old rant. Big deal.

Dishonesty and fraud are always a big deal. Playing the age game won't
work. Truith is they are still as they
were 10 years ago, even worse.
>
>> http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/summary/311/5760/448a
>>
>> http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/98/6/374
>
> A researcher is dishonest and is caught. Appropriate work is done to
> mitigate problems stemming from the fraud.
>
> Exactly how it is supposed to work.

Trying to justify wrong doing, straight out of the mouth of *organized
medicine*. You should be ashamed.
>
>> http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/n/national_institutes_of_health/index.html?query=FRAUDS%20AND%20SWINDLING&field=des&match=exact
>
> The problems with the conflicts of interests of the drug makers and the
> way they advertise and otherwise support doctors is well known. Thanks.

The entire govenment is a royal mess, researchers, universities and the
lot. No need to place all the blame
on drug companies and try to white wash the other guilty parties.
>
>
> This is apparently the best you can do.

LOL. How about YOU getting real? What I posted was barely a start. Comon
Jeff and open your eyes for a change. This dishonesty, love of money is all
around.
>
> This provides me more confidence is medical science that I had before.

What kinds of meds are you on?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3946954&dopt=Abstract


http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=7677905&itool=pubmed_AbstractPlushttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=7677905&itool=pubmed_AbstractPlus

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/20/science/20rese.html?ex=1180152000&en=036902ba1dd0c4cc&ei=5070

>
>>> http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/HPV
>>>
>>>>> Fact: Aluminum hydroxide is commonly used as an adjuvant in the US.
>>>>> And is safe when used as intended.
>>>> A lie:
>>>>
>>>> Vancouver neuroscientist Chris Shaw shows a link between the aluminum
>>>> hydroxide used in vaccines, and symptoms associated with Parkinson's,
>>>> amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, or Lou Gehrig's disease), and
>>>> Alzheimer's
>>> A link is not proof of cause.
>>>
>>> <...>
>>>>> FACT: This is a very biased organization.
>>>> Rubbish. For real bias see the CDC, etc,
>>> We'll have to disagree on what are biased organizations.
>>
>> http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/pjcdc.htm
>
> A eleven-year old statement from a CA Senate hearing on a sight that says
> that AIDS is not caused by a virus? This means what?

Seems you skipped right over the *LIES* and *misinformation* of the CDC.
It means exactly that.
>
> What exactly are your trying to show? Whatever it is, I am underwhelmed.

You stay that way Jeff, you are hopeless, deaf, dumb and blind and perfer to
stay that way.
>
> Unless you are able to say something substantial, I won't reply to you in
> this thread.

Righto. When the truth is pointed out and you lie and say you can't see it
you do you usual bit.
>
> You're just wasting bandwidth as far as I am concerned.
>
> Jeff

Others have seen exactly how brainwashing works. You are an excellent
example.

Beware of anything Jeff NOT kidsdoc has to say.


From: Mark Probert on
Kevysmom wrote:
>>> Love is blind, and you sure do love Big Pharma.
>> No. I detest the way big Pharma advertises to the general public and to
>> docs.
>
>
> Wow, I am impressed with that comment!
>
>
> Did you watch the documentray I had posted about aids coming from the
> Polio Vaccine? It is scary. If you like I will repost it?

I have a bridge from Brooklyn to Manhattan for sale. Interested?

You seem to accept any bullshit that morons promulgate, and reject
anything that is factually supported.

> I am unimpressed with your comments about how vaccines cut these
> diseases, You know very well these diseases were almost completely
> diminished before vaccines were being mandated!

Yawn. Old bullshit still stinks. The fact is, when vaccine uptake
decreased in Great Britain due to the Wakefield Affair, people started
getting diseases that had not been a problem. How many boys were made
sterile by the mumps? How many kids were hospitalized needlessly?

You have bought into the anti-vac, pro-dead children mantra, and that is
sad.
From: Mark Probert on
Jeff wrote:
> Kevysmom wrote:
>> When Mark Probert starts calling people names, Its because he has
>> nothing intelligent to say!
>>
>> Poor Mark...... I cant wait for Mr Moore to expose you rat bags!
>
> I disagree. When Mark calls people names, it seems to be out of
> frustration. However, it does hurt his message. I wish he would grow up
> and stop doing it.

I call names when people leave facts behind and start playing their
moronic word games, selectively edit to promote their agendas, or come
out with the conspiracy bullshit. They do not deserve better than that.

I'll stick to facts when anyone uses them.