From: Jan Drew on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
news:8pcg53l5svq3tif7s46hqfv9ds0at5mkpp(a)4ax.com...
> Kevysmom <bluebunny8(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>>> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>>> you?
>>> --
>>> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>>
>>
>>
>>Why are you answering questions with a question? Is that what you do
>>when you cant answer a question?
>
> I wasn't answering anything. I was responding to something you said.

Thanks for showing how you lie, in fact you asked four questions.
>
>> Peter


From: Jan Drew on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
news:sokh531r8mmrpoi6u6u76t40ksaupbnma5(a)4ax.com...
> Kevysmom <bluebunny8(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Peter,
>>
>>I have never seen you write anything intelligent.
>
> Further proof of your lack of education.

Actually, she is dead on.
>
>> The only thing you
>>are half way good at is calling people names. Do you hate just
>>American Women or do you hate all women?
>
> What makes you think I hate women. I am not the person campaigning
> against a vaccine which protects against one of the greatest killers
> of women around the world. I find it bizarre (but not unexpected) that
> people who hate children enough to want to see them sick and dead have
> expanded their hatred to include women.

Blah, blah, blah. Those who make a choice do not hate children.
Your famous lines are exactly what she is speaking of.
>
>> Do you attack men too?
>>People who attack others usually come from very dysfunctional
>>families, I feel sorry for you Peter. But there is help for you. Lots
>>of doctors can prescribe medication for your disease.
>>
>>Donna
>>
>>
>>On May 26, 9:20 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>>> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>>> >> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>>> >> you?
>>> >> --
>>> >> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>>>
>>> >Why are you answering questions with a question? Is that what you do
>>> >when you cant answer a question?
>>>
>>> I wasn't answering anything. I was responding to something you said.
>>>
>>> By the way, "cant" is something that the anti-vaccination liars are
>>> good at.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> >Remember Dawn....The sweet mom that lost her baby because of vaccines.
>>>
>>> Do you mean Dawn Winkler? I had to stop corresponding with her because
>>> I was putting myself in danger of being accused of mocking the
>>> mentally ill.
>>>
>>> >She spends endless time researching and advocating against the harmful
>>> >effects of vaccines, and what was it that you called this mom?? A baby
>>> >killer? If a mother lost her child to a drunk driver, and that
>>> >mother spent endless hours researching and advocating against drunk
>>> >driving, do you call her a baby killer too?
>>>
>>> If you think that is a useful analogy then I can only assume that you
>>> never went to school.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Peter


From: Peter Bowditch on
"JOHN" <john(a)btinternet.com> wrote:

>
>"Mercury.sailor" <bluebunny8(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>news:1180124732.972345.15520(a)q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...
>> How can anyone be so low to call a mother that lost her infant a child
>> killer? That is sick!
>
>sick alright
>http://www.whale.to/a/bowditch.html
>

Love it, John. I'm so embarrassed by that page that I feature it on my
tributes page.

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/tributes/tributes.htm
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Peter Bowditch on
"Mercury.sailor" <bluebunny8(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 26, 8:41 pm, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Peter,
>>
>> >I have never seen you write anything intelligent.
>>
>> Further proof of your lack of education.
>>
>> > The only thing you
>> >are half way good at is calling people names. Do you hate just
>> >American Women or do you hate all women?
>>
>> What makes you think I hate women. I am not the person campaigning
>> against a vaccine which protects against one of the greatest killers
>> of women around the world. I find it bizarre (but not unexpected) that
>> people who hate children enough to want to see them sick and dead have
>> expanded their hatred to include women.
>>
>>
>>
>> > Do you attack men too?
>> >People who attack others usually come from very dysfunctional
>> >families, I feel sorry for you Peter. But there is help for you. Lots
>> >of doctors can prescribe medication for your disease.
>>
>> >Donna
>>
>> >On May 26, 9:20 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> >> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> >> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>> >> >> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>> >> >> you?
>> >> >> --
>> >> >> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>>
>> >> >Why are you answering questions with a question? Is that what you do
>> >> >when you cant answer a question?
>>
>> >> I wasn't answering anything. I was responding to something you said.
>>
>> >> By the way, "cant" is something that the anti-vaccination liars are
>> >> good at.
>>
>> >> >Remember Dawn....The sweet mom that lost her baby because of vaccines.
>>
>> >> Do you mean Dawn Winkler? I had to stop corresponding with her because
>> >> I was putting myself in danger of being accused of mocking the
>> >> mentally ill.
>>
>> >> >She spends endless time researching and advocating against the harmful
>> >> >effects of vaccines, and what was it that you called this mom?? A baby
>> >> >killer? If a mother lost her child to a drunk driver, and that
>> >> >mother spent endless hours researching and advocating against drunk
>> >> >driving, do you call her a baby killer too?
>>
>> >> If you think that is a useful analogy then I can only assume that you
>> >> never went to school.
>>
>> >> --
>> >> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>> >> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
>> >> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
>> >> Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
>> >> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
>>
>> --
>> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
>> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
>> Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
>> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
>
>
>> >I have never seen you write anything intelligent.
>>
>> Further proof of your lack of education.
>
>
>
>Is that all you can come up with?? You are
>lacking an intelligent answer again.
>
>> > The only thing you
>> >are half way good at is calling people names. Do you hate just
>> >American Women or do you hate all women?
>>
>> What makes you think I hate women.
>
>
>It seems to me you like to try an inimdate women, and usually
>men who hate women resort to these kind of attacks.
>
>
>
>
> I am not the person campaigning
>> against a vaccine which protects against one of the greatest killers
>> of women around the world.
>
>
>And what vaccine would this be???

Why not look at the thread title?

>
> I find it bizarre (but not unexpected) that
>> people who hate children enough to want to see them sick and dead have
>> expanded their hatred to include women.
>
>
>I feel the same way! Thats why I campaign to prevent this from
>happening!
>
>Donna
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Peter Bowditch on
"Jan Drew" <jdrew1374(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>
>"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
>news:8pcg53l5svq3tif7s46hqfv9ds0at5mkpp(a)4ax.com...
>> Kevysmom <bluebunny8(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>>>> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>>>> you?
>>>> --
>>>> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Why are you answering questions with a question? Is that what you do
>>>when you cant answer a question?
>>
>> I wasn't answering anything. I was responding to something you said.
>
>Thanks for showing how you lie, in fact you asked four questions.

KACHING!! - $1

I realise that you missed a lot of schooling, but it is legitimate to
ask questions in response to a statement.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com