From: Mark Probert on
Mercury.sailor wrote:
>> I would Peter doesn't think he can answer your question without knowing
>> what you think his agenda is. You spoke of his friends. I guess he wants
>> to know who you think his friends are.
>>
>> I don't see where he called anyone a baby killer.
>
>
> His agenda is to silenence anyone who speaks out against Pharma.

Wrong. We want all you anti=Pharma types to speak out as much as
possible. What you say is the best evidence of how wrong you are.

>
> His friends, Those with the same agenda.

See above.

>
> A couple of years ago, He wrote things about Dawn, I told her that he
> was spreading this information around the net, She told me what to say
> to him. Well I landed up in the middle.
>
> Anyways, here is where he called her a baby killer, from his own
> website. My bad, he called her a child killer, not a baby killer.

Your reading comprehension skills are poor. He did not call her a baby
killer.

He said that those who spread lies to oppose vaccination are baby
killers. I agree because, those who spread lies about vaccination are
baby killers. That is a fact.

>
>
> Get the words "Child Killer" embroidered onto a baseball cap. Put the
> cap on. It will fit perfectly.
>
> http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/hapi.htm
>
>
> How can anyone be so low to call a mother that lost her infant a child
> killer? That is sick!

No, it is no sicker than what the Mercury Militia anti-vac liars call
those who promote live children through vaccination.


>
> Donna
>
>
> On May 25, 4:14 pm, Jeff <kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Kevysmom wrote:
>>>> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>>>> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>>>> you?
>>>> --
>>>> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>>> Why are you answering questions with a question? Is that what you do
>>> when you cant answer a question?
>>> Remember Dawn....The sweet mom that lost her baby because of vaccines.
>>> She spends endless time researching and advocating against the harmful
>>> effects of vaccines, and what was it that you called this mom?? A baby
>>> killer? If a mother lost her child to a drunk driver, and that
>>> mother spent endless hours researching and advocating against drunk
>>> driving, do you call her a baby killer too?
>>> On May 25, 3:49 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>>>> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> On May 24, 9:35 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>>>>>> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Poor David, King of the Rat Bags!
>>>>>>>> I just saw someone complaining about Mark calling people names.
>>>>>>>> Pot, meet kettle.
>>>>>>> LOL, No Jeff! David is part of the ratbags. Isnt that the name of
>>>>>>> thier web site??
>>>>>> No. It is the name of my web site.
>>>>> And so be it, Rat Bags "R" You! And all of your so called friends who
>>>>> follow your agenda!
>>>> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>>>> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>>>> you?
>>>> --
>>>> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>>>> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
>>>> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
>>>> Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
>>>> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com- Hide quoted text -
>>>> - Show quoted text -
>> I would Peter doesn't think he can answer your question without knowing
>> what you think his agenda is. You spoke of his friends. I guess he wants
>> to know who you think his friends are.
>>
>> I don't see where he called anyone a baby killer.
>>
>> Jeff- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
>
From: Jan Drew on

"Mark Probert" wrote:

> Kevysmom wrote:
>
>> Mark you are a very sad person, I truly feel sorry for you.
>
> Donna, I was just thinking the same thing. I have been hard on you for no
> reason. I understand why you are so angry.

She's not. No signs of anger. Neither do you diagnose her.



From: Kevysmom on
On May 25, 11:06 pm, Mark Probert <markprob...(a)lumbercartel.com>
wrote:
> Kevysmom wrote:
> > Mark you are a very sad person, I truly feel sorry for you.
>
> Donna, I was just thinking the same thing. I have been hard on you for
> no reason. I understand why you are so angry. You were pregnant for
> ninemonths and expected a perfect child. Instead, you were given a child
> who is less than perfect. I havemet many people who have been in your
> circumstance before. They are angry and they blame themselves.
>
> You do blame yourself. You may deny it, but your anger is based on your
> taking the Rhogam shot and you believe that it caused your child's
> problems. Nothing could be further from the truth.
>
> Read this carefully:
>
> Nothing you did caused your child's problems. NOTHING. Furthermore,
> there was nothing you could have done to prevent your child's problems.
> NOTHING.
>
> Here is an article about a recent study that shows you have nothing to
> feel guilty about:
>
> Study Finds No Link Between Autism And Thimerosal In Vaccines
> Science Daily - The increase in the number of diagnosed cases of autism
> in recent years has sparked concern that environmental toxins may cause
> this complex disorder. However, a new University of Missouri-Columbia
> study concludes that exposure to Rh immune globulin preserved with
> mercury-containing thimerosal before birth was no higher for children
> with autism.
>
> "This study adds to the evidence that there is no casual association
> between thimerosal and childhood autism," said Judith Miles, who is the
> William S. Thomson Endowed Chair of Autism and professor of pediatrics
> and pathology in the MU School of Medicine. "We conclude that there is
> no indication that pregnancies resulting in children with autism were
> more likely to be complicated by Rh immune globulin/thimerosal exposure."
>
> The study investigated thimerosal exposure during pregnancies that
> resulted in the birth of a child subsequently diagnosed with autism.
> Although experts anticipate that autism will be the first
> behavioral/psychiatric disorder for which major genes will be
> identified, there is still fierce debate that thimerosal, a preservative
> commonly used in vaccines and is almost 50 percent ethylmercury, is
> responsible for the rise in the disorder. Rh negative women are
> routinely treated with Rh immune globulin (RhIg) during the third
> trimester to prevent hemolytic disease, in which the mother's immune
> system attacks fetal blood cells. Like many vaccines, RhIg manufactured
> in the United States contained thimerosal prior to 2001. Since young
> fetal brains are more susceptible to neurotoxic effects, researchers led
> by Miles, of the MU Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental
> Disorders, assessed Rh status and thimerosal exposure of mothers of
> children with autism.
>
> The study included 214 mothers of 230 children diagnosed with an autism
> spectrum disorder. Rh status, RhIg with thimerosal exposure and Rh
> incompatibility (in which the mother's Rh status is different than the
> fetus's) were established by reviewing medical records. The results
> showed that in children with autism, Rh negative status was no higher in
> their mothers than in the general population, that exposure to RhIg
> (preserved with thimerosal) before birth was no higher and that
> pregnancies were not more likely to be Rh incompatible.
>
> "We hope this report of no association between autism, Rh negativity and
> thimerosal exposure during pregnancy will offset some of the decreased
> compliance with immunization recommendations which is known to increase
> morbidity and mortality from childhood infectious diseases," Miles said.
>
> Autism diagnoses have increased significantly during the past two
> decades, which coincides temporally with the addition of five pediatric
> vaccines to the immunization schedule, exposing children to increasing
> doses of ethylmercury, a known toxin. Though the vast majority of
> studies indicate no association between vaccines and autism, the FDA,
> CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics recommended that thimerosal be
> removed from all routinely recommended early childhood vaccines; this
> was accomplished by 2002.
>
> Miles points out that even though RhIg and childhood vaccines are now
> free of thimerosal in the United States, it is important to analyze
> questions of safety since thimerosal continues to be used in many places
> around the world to preserve vaccines to help make them affordable.
>
> Miles said that few studies have focused on pregnancies of Rh negative
> mothers who received RhIg during pregnancy, probably because the
> thimerosal is diluted before reaching the fetus and has been assumed to
> be innocuous. Nevertheless, there is a concern that even very small
> doses delivered when the brain is especially sensitive can be toxic.
> Numerous Internet sites and one research study assert that RhIg causes
> autism and that a high percentage of mothers of children with autism are
> Rh negative, neither of which was shown to be true in the current study.
> In addition, a recent study hypothesized that Rh incompatibility itself
> could disrupt fetal neurodevelopment, thus playing a role in autism, but
> the current study found no increase in the proportion of Rh
> incompatibility in mothers of autistic children. In response to the
> claim that only certain groups of children are at risk, the authors also
> analyzed specific autism spectrum disorder subgroups and found that none
> had significant increases in either Rh negativity or thimerosal exposure
> during pregnancy.
>
> The study -- "Lack of Association Between Rh Status, Rh Immune Globulin
> in Pregnancy and Autism" -- was published in the May 2007 issue of the
> American Journal of Medical Genetics.
>
> Note: This story has been adapted from a news release issued by
> University of Missouri-Columbia.
>
> ---
>
> You have nothing to be angry about. Put it behind you and get on with
> being a great parent.
>
> Remember, our children feel our anger.

Mark,

I have personally corresponded with miles after she first did this
study last year. She was looking for a connection between autism and
rhogam. As I have told you a million times before, my son does NOT
have autism. What Miles did find was these kids had more significant
problems when poisoned in utero from thimerosal, Just like during the
Japan outbreak of mercury poisoning, The kids poisoned in utero were
significantly more disabled. Do when her study came out, It was no
surprise.

I am sorry that you have a disabled child Mark, It is not easy. And I
dont want this to happen to anyone elses child, If you feel that makes
me angry, Then there is nothing I can say to change your mind.

Another thing about miles, her study was funded by one of the
pharmecutical companies that is being sued for injecting pregnant
women with mercury.

Thank You Mark for you concern. I do hope you find happiness in
something.

Donna





From: Peter Bowditch on
Kevysmom <bluebunny8(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>> you?
>> --
>> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>
>
>
>Why are you answering questions with a question? Is that what you do
>when you cant answer a question?

I wasn't answering anything. I was responding to something you said.

By the way, "cant" is something that the anti-vaccination liars are
good at.

>
>Remember Dawn....The sweet mom that lost her baby because of vaccines.

Do you mean Dawn Winkler? I had to stop corresponding with her because
I was putting myself in danger of being accused of mocking the
mentally ill.

>She spends endless time researching and advocating against the harmful
>effects of vaccines, and what was it that you called this mom?? A baby
>killer? If a mother lost her child to a drunk driver, and that
>mother spent endless hours researching and advocating against drunk
>driving, do you call her a baby killer too?

If you think that is a useful analogy then I can only assume that you
never went to school.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Peter Bowditch on
"Mercury.sailor" <bluebunny8(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> I would Peter doesn't think he can answer your question without knowing
>> what you think his agenda is. You spoke of his friends. I guess he wants
>> to know who you think his friends are.
>>
>> I don't see where he called anyone a baby killer.
>
>
>His agenda is to silenence anyone who speaks out against Pharma.
>
>His friends, Those with the same agenda.
>
>A couple of years ago, He wrote things about Dawn, I told her that he
>was spreading this information around the net, She told me what to say
>to him. Well I landed up in the middle.
>
>Anyways, here is where he called her a baby killer, from his own
>website. My bad, he called her a child killer, not a baby killer.
>
>
>Get the words "Child Killer" embroidered onto a baseball cap. Put the
>cap on. It will fit perfectly.
>
>http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/hapi.htm

An excellent page! Read it and see how insane Dawn Winkler is.

>
>
>How can anyone be so low to call a mother that lost her infant a child
>killer? That is sick!

What is sick is campaigning to increase the number of dead and
disabled children.

>
>Donna
>
>
>On May 25, 4:14 pm, Jeff <kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Kevysmom wrote:
>> >> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>> >> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>> >> you?
>> >> --
>> >> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>>
>> > Why are you answering questions with a question? Is that what you do
>> > when you cant answer a question?
>>
>> > Remember Dawn....The sweet mom that lost her baby because of vaccines.
>> > She spends endless time researching and advocating against the harmful
>> > effects of vaccines, and what was it that you called this mom?? A baby
>> > killer? If a mother lost her child to a drunk driver, and that
>> > mother spent endless hours researching and advocating against drunk
>> > driving, do you call her a baby killer too?
>>
>> > On May 25, 3:49 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> >> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>> On May 24, 9:35 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> >>>> Kevysmom <bluebun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>>>>> Poor David, King of the Rat Bags!
>> >>>>>> I just saw someone complaining about Mark calling people names.
>> >>>>>> Pot, meet kettle.
>> >>>>> LOL, No Jeff! David is part of the ratbags. Isnt that the name of
>> >>>>> thier web site??
>> >>>> No. It is the name of my web site.
>> >>> And so be it, Rat Bags "R" You! And all of your so called friends who
>> >>> follow your agenda!
>> >> What is my agenda? Who follows it? And if they are my friends, why do
>> >> you call them "so called friends"? Is English a second language for
>> >> you?
>> >> --
>> >> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>> >> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
>> >> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
>> >> Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
>> >> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> >> - Show quoted text -
>>
>> I would Peter doesn't think he can answer your question without knowing
>> what you think his agenda is. You spoke of his friends. I guess he wants
>> to know who you think his friends are.
>>
>> I don't see where he called anyone a baby killer.
>>
>> Jeff- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com