From: john on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
news:at49f595itmn7tddpn4fhnb6va8k7ais9s(a)4ax.com...
> carole <hubbca2003(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>>On Nov 5, 6:36 am, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.whale.to/b/feminism.html
>
> Kookfight!
>

Welcome to the low tone, a symptom of which is lying
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/real.html
while projecting it out onto us using ad hominem mad
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/propaganda3.html
http://www.whale.to/b/appeal_to_incredulity.html
http://www.whale.to/a/paranoia_h.html

"I mentioned to Marcia that these people are mad. I saw Dr Kalokerinos on
stage once and he is the most insane person I have ever seen outside a
mental hospital."--Peter Bowditch

Denial is the psychological process by which human beings protect themselves
from things which threaten them by blocking knowledge of those things from
their awareness. It is a defense which distorts reality; it keeps us from
feeling the pain and uncomfortable truth about things we do not want to
face. If we cannot feel or see the consequences of our actions, then
everything is fine and we can continue to live without making any changes.

you can see how the psychopaths control people lower down the tone scale,
see if you can spot him in the team photo
http://www.whale.to/a/bowditch.html

of course the psychopath labels you mad as he knows the game:

"An immediate attack upon the sanity of the attacker before any possible
hearing can take place is the very best defense. It should become well-known
that "only the insane attack psychiatrists." The by-word should be built
into the society that paranoia is a condition "in which the individual
believes he is being attacked by Communists." It will be found that this
defense is effective."--- THE SOVIET ART OF BRAINWASHING. A synthesis of the
Russian Textbook on Psychopolitics http://www.whale.to/b/soviet.htm



From: carole on
On Nov 7, 2:42 am, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
> "carole" <hubbca2...(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>
> news:3b291a96-24d2-4cf8-b831-
>
> >I don't see any problem with men doing the baby-sitting while women go
>
> to work.
>
> Women make better child carers, nature made it that way, and women don't
> like men who don't bring in the money IMO.  Ask my wife.

That is a generalisation john.
A lot of men are very good at child rearing and housework and they
should give it a try, because not all women are suited to it as in
Pizzy's unfortunate case with her abusive mother.



>
> For one thing the correct breastfeeding duration is 4 years http://www.whale.to/m/bottle.html
> and children who don't bond with their mothers grow up emotionally deprived http://www.whale.to/a/bonding_h.html

I can see where you're going by saying women need to breast feed for
2+ years. Obviously a woman can't participate in the workforce if
she's tied to a breast feeding for over 2 years.


>
> here is the origin of violence http://www.whale.to/a/violence_h.html

Now I'm confused John.
First you say that women can be as equally violent as men, then you
say that only women are fit to rear children.
All I'm trying to argue is that women should have equality with men
and down with a paternalistic culture which puts men in charge.

>
> any mother who does all that for 4 years is unlikely to want to leave the
> kids at home while she works
>
> >I don't know how these women fit in exactly.
> >Yes, they are women but I don't know much more than that.
>
> Psychopathic http://www.whale.to/b/albright_h.html
>
> they wouldn't get to the top if they weren't.

There is a lot of sociopathic behaviour in business and government.
If the corporation was a person it would be declared a sociopath. --
The Corporation.

Nothing to do with women's lib.

carole
www.conspiracee.com








From: Bob Officer on
On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 21:23:25 GMT, in misc.health.alternative, Peter
Bowditch <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote:

>carole <hubbca2003(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>>On Nov 5, 6:36�am, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.whale.to/b/feminism.html
>
>Kookfight!

No fooling.

I bet John never bothers to address the claim which Carole makes
about "Most societies are paternalistic".


--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
http://www.skeptics.com.au
From: Peter Bowditch on
"john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote:

>Hitler was a British Agent

God, you're funny sometimes, John.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Peter Bowditch on
"john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote:

>
>"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
>news:at49f595itmn7tddpn4fhnb6va8k7ais9s(a)4ax.com...
>> carole <hubbca2003(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>>On Nov 5, 6:36 am, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
>>>> http://www.whale.to/b/feminism.html
>>
>> Kookfight!
>>
>
>Welcome to the low tone, a symptom of which is lying
>http://www.whale.to/vaccine/real.html

Thanks for mentioning that again, John

>while projecting it out onto us using ad hominem mad
>http://www.whale.to/vaccine/propaganda3.html
> http://www.whale.to/b/appeal_to_incredulity.html
>http://www.whale.to/a/paranoia_h.html
>
>"I mentioned to Marcia that these people are mad. I saw Dr Kalokerinos on
>stage once and he is the most insane person I have ever seen outside a
>mental hospital."--Peter Bowditch

I couldn't have put it better myself.

>
>Denial is the psychological process by which human beings protect themselves
>from things which threaten them by blocking knowledge of those things from
>their awareness. It is a defense which distorts reality; it keeps us from
>feeling the pain and uncomfortable truth about things we do not want to
>face. If we cannot feel or see the consequences of our actions, then
>everything is fine and we can continue to live without making any changes.
>
>you can see how the psychopaths control people lower down the tone scale,
>see if you can spot him in the team photo
>http://www.whale.to/a/bowditch.html

Love it! Keep it up.

>
>of course the psychopath labels you mad as he knows the game:
>
>"An immediate attack upon the sanity of the attacker before any possible
>hearing can take place is the very best defense. It should become well-known
>that "only the insane attack psychiatrists." The by-word should be built
>into the society that paranoia is a condition "in which the individual
>believes he is being attacked by Communists." It will be found that this
>defense is effective."--- THE SOVIET ART OF BRAINWASHING. A synthesis of the
>Russian Textbook on Psychopolitics http://www.whale.to/b/soviet.htm

Scopies's Law. You lose.

>
>

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com