From: Mark Probert-Drew on
On May 19, 8:34 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On May 19, 2:35 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> > >On May 10, 10:04?am, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > >> On May 10, 3:53?am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>
> > >> > Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> > >> > >Dr. James R. Shannon, former director of the National institute of
> > >> > >health declared, "the only safe vaccine is one that is never used.."
>
> > >> > When did he say that, Jan, and in what context?
>
> > >> > As usual, your own words please.
>
> > >> I have looked for the context of that quote several times, and cannot
> > >> find it. I doubt it is a quote, and believe that it is something that
> > >> has been adulterated after being quote mined and taken out of
> > >> context.
>
> > >Shows your poor skills.
>
> > >http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james.htm
>
> > Nothing there that proves that Dr Shannon ever said the words, just
> > another repetition of the "quote" on another anti-vaccination liar web
> > site.
>
> No such thing, you are the liar.
>
> You deny the truth.
>
>
>
> > I'll ask again - When did he say that, Jan, and in what context?
>
> Already posted. Try to keep up.
>
> http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james.htm

BTW, stupid, I emailed Howenstine and asked him where he go it. Wanna
bet that he cannot provide the original source.

From: Peter Bowditch on
Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:

> Jan Drew posted;
>
>To Mark S Probert,
>
>Shows your poor skills.
>
>http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james.htm

What is the point of posting this link again, Jan? It says nothing
about the source of the Shannon "quote", merely repeats it.

I realise that you probably don't understand the meaning of the word
"context", but providing a quote in the context of an anti-vaccination
liar web site is not the same as supplying the original context of the
words.

Dr Shannon never uttered the words. Prove me wrong. Tell me when and
where he said them.


--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
From: Peter Bowditch on
Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On May 19, 2:35?am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> >On May 10, 10:04?am, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> On May 10, 3:53?am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>>
>> >> > Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> >> > >Dr. James R. Shannon, former director of the National institute of
>> >> > >health declared, "the only safe vaccine is one that is never used."
>>
>> >> > When did he say that, Jan, and in what context?
>>
>> >> > As usual, your own words please.
>>
>> >> I have looked for the context of that quote several times, and cannot
>> >> find it. I doubt it is a quote, and believe that it is something that
>> >> has been adulterated after being quote mined and taken out of
>> >> context.
>>
>> >Shows your poor skills.
>>
>> >http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james.htm
>>
>> Nothing there that proves that Dr Shannon ever said the words, just
>> another repetition of the "quote" on another anti-vaccination liar web
>> site.
>
>No such thing, you are the liar.
>
>You deny the truth.
>>
>> I'll ask again - When did he say that, Jan, and in what context?
>
>Already posted. Try to keep up.
>
>http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james.htm

I'll go real slow.

That is the context in which you saw the "quote". What I want is the
context of the original statement.

So, it has not been posted and we are still waiting.

>
>
>>
>> --
>> Peter Bowditch

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
From: Mark Probert on
On May 19, 11:12 pm, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 19, 8:34 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On May 19, 2:35 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>
> > > Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> > > >On May 10, 10:04?am, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > > >> On May 10, 3:53?am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>
> > > >> > Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> > > >> > >Dr. James R. Shannon, former director of the National institute of
> > > >> > >health declared, "the only safe vaccine is one that is never used."
>
> > > >> > When did he say that, Jan, and in what context?
>
> > > >> > As usual, your own words please.
>
> > > >> I have looked for the context of that quote several times, and cannot
> > > >> find it. I doubt it is a quote, and believe that it is something that
> > > >> has been adulterated after being quote mined and taken out of
> > > >> context.
>
> > > >Shows your poor skills.
>
> > > >http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james.htm
>
> > > Nothing there that proves that Dr Shannon ever said the words, just
> > > another repetition of the "quote" on another anti-vaccination liar web
> > > site.
>
> > No such thing, you are the liar.
>
> > You deny the truth.
>
> > > I'll ask again - When did he say that, Jan, and in what context?
>
> > Already posted. Try to keep up.
>
> >http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james.htm
>
> BTW, stupid, I emailed Howenstine and asked him where he go it. Wanna
> bet that he cannot provide the original source.-

I used his email address from his website and the email bounced.

Such an honest guy. Cannot even get in touch with him.

Another anti-vac liar.
From: Peter Bowditch on
Mark Probert <mark.probert(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 19, 11:12�pm, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 19, 8:34�pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > On May 19, 2:35 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>>
>> > > Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> > > >On May 10, 10:04?am, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> > > >> On May 10, 3:53?am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>>
>> > > >> > Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> > > >> > >Dr. James R. Shannon, former director of the National institute of
>> > > >> > >health declared, "the only safe vaccine is one that is never used."
>>
>> > > >> > When did he say that, Jan, and in what context?
>>
>> > > >> > As usual, your own words please.
>>
>> > > >> I have looked for the context of that quote several times, and cannot
>> > > >> find it. I doubt it is a quote, and believe that it is something that
>> > > >> has been adulterated after being quote mined and taken out of
>> > > >> context.
>>
>> > > >Shows your poor skills.
>>
>> > > >http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james.htm
>>
>> > > Nothing there that proves that Dr Shannon ever said the words, just
>> > > another repetition of the "quote" on another anti-vaccination liar web
>> > > site.
>>
>> > No such thing, you are the liar.
>>
>> > You deny the truth.
>>
>> > > I'll ask again - When did he say that, Jan, and in what context?
>>
>> > Already posted. Try to keep up.
>>
>> >http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james.htm
>>
>> BTW, stupid, I emailed Howenstine and asked him where he go it. Wanna
>> bet that he cannot provide the original source.-
>
>I used his email address from his website and the email bounced.
>
>Such an honest guy. Cannot even get in touch with him.
>
>Another anti-vac liar.

I investigated the "quote" a couple of years ago.
http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/history/2007/11november.htm#24lies

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Prev: A grade of D
Next: Jeff Utz is not a doctor