From: Jason on
In article
<5d3aede3-1dd6-4d2e-8147-3d6abd17a203(a)o1g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>, Mark
Probert <mark.probert(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 2, 8:41=A0am, Donna <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > On May 1, 11:17=A0pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > On May 1, 2:56=A0pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > > > And wouldn't supporting vaccines and the drug industry, as in this =
> case,
> > > > > be supporting a conservative bias, not a liberal one?
> >
> > > > > Jeff
> >
> > > > WHY didnt PBS show films of vaccine injured babies in the PICU
> > > > fighting for life? They didnt show one vaccine injured baby, WHY?
> >
> > > Good question....hmmm./.I KNOW!
> >
> > > Vaccine injured babies do not exist.
> >
> > MARK!!!!!!!! That is the lamest and cruelest thing Ive ever seen you
> > write. Yes, its cruel you knowing very well that vaccines do injury
> > babies and actually cause death in babies, so AGAIN why didnt PBS show
> > the infants in PICU suffering, yet they showed a baby with measles?
>
> I would have preferred an hour long show of the consequences of not
> vaccinating. A nice tour of an iron lung ward, rehab centers where 15
> year old children babble because of meningitis destroying their
> brains, children wearing hearing aids, blue babies trying to breath
> inspite of their diptheria, and things like that.
>
> > Thats not being fair and balanced in journalism.
>
> There are issues that are subject to fair and balanced. Those subjects
> have two valid sides. In the issue of vaccination, there is only one
> valid side.
>
> Its using FEAR to get
> > young parents to keep BLINDLY vaccinating their newborn babies with
> > toxins
>
> You whine about fear? Both sides use fear. The difference is that the
> fear of these diseases is valid. The "fear" of vaccines is bullshit.

The reality is that millions of people do fear vaccines. Have you ever
seen any children that had autism? Believe it or not, most parents FEAR
that their children will develop autism if their children get dozens of
shots that contain mercury. As you probably know, mercury is a known
poison. There are known effects of mercury poisoning. I once saw a list of
the known effects of mercury poisoning and compared it with a list of the
symptoms of children that have autism and many of the things on both lists
were similar. If you seen that evidence, you would probably say that it
was just a coincidence that the two lists were similar. However, millions
of people now believe that it is not a coincidence that the lists are
similar or in some cases identical.
jason


From: Mark Probert-Drew on
On May 2, 8:10 pm, Steven Bornfeld <dentaltwinm...(a)earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Jason wrote:
> > In article
> > <0b3c12a7-8b8c-477f-ba80-f1163fc89...(a)i9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>, Mark
> > Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> On May 1, 8:12=A0pm, Ja...(a)nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> >>> In article <ZZednbMOtJFkxEHWnZ2dnUVZ_tydn...(a)giganews.com>, u...(a)msu.edu =
> >> wrote:
> >>>> Jason wrote:
> >>>> <...>
> >>>>> You now know the reason that most people in America (including myself=
> >> ) do
> >>>>> NOT waste our time watching PBS shows.
> >>>> Many people choose not to be informed, too.
> >>>>> PBS has to rely mainly on the gov't
> >>>>> for funding.
> >>>> About 40 to 45% of their funding comes from federal and state sources.
> >>>>> They do collect donations but as far as I know--most of their
> >>>>> funding comes from the government. If it was not for gov't funding, P=
> >> BS
> >>>>> would have gone out of business many years ago. Most all of their
> >>>>> producers and directors are very liberal.
> >>>> Prove that the news that they report has a liberal bias.
> >>>> And wouldn't supporting vaccines and the drug industry, as in this case=
> >> ,
> >>>> be supporting a conservative bias, not a liberal one?
> >>>> Jeff
> >>> Jeff,
> >>> I do not expect liberals or socialists to even be aware when they watch a
> >>> news show on PBS or CNN that they are watching news shows that have a
> >>> liberal bias. Just about the only people that can recognize liberal bias
> >>> on a PBS or CNN news show are conservatives. Liberals are probably able t=
> >> o
> >>> notice bias when they watch a news show on the Fox news channel.
> >>> jason-
> >> This is not a liberal-conservative issue. Some very conservative right
> >> wingers just made major fools of themselves on this issue.
>
> > Liberalism is a mental disorder.
>
> Are most alt. health people right wingers?  It's not intuitive to me.
>
> Steve (mostly lefty)

Health, science, etc. is not political. They are fact driven.

It was under the Coward-In-Chief, GWB, that science was politicized.

From: Mark Probert-Drew on
On May 2, 10:26 pm, Ja...(a)nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <5d3aede3-1dd6-4d2e-8147-3d6abd17a...(a)o1g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>, Mark
>
>
>
>
>
> Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > On May 2, 8:41=A0am, Donna <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On May 1, 11:17=A0pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On May 1, 2:56=A0pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > And wouldn't supporting vaccines and the drug industry, as in this =
> > case,
> > > > > > be supporting a conservative bias, not a liberal one?
>
> > > > > > Jeff
>
> > > > > WHY didnt PBS show films of vaccine injured babies in the PICU
> > > > > fighting for life? They didnt show one vaccine injured baby, WHY?
>
> > > > Good question....hmmm./.I KNOW!
>
> > > > Vaccine injured babies do not exist.
>
> > > MARK!!!!!!!! That is the lamest and cruelest thing Ive ever seen you
> > > write. Yes, its cruel you knowing very well that vaccines do injury
> > > babies and actually cause death in babies, so AGAIN why didnt PBS show
> > > the infants in PICU suffering, yet they showed a baby with measles?
>
> > I would have preferred an hour long show of the consequences of not
> > vaccinating. A nice tour of an iron lung ward, rehab centers where 15
> > year old children babble because of meningitis destroying their
> > brains, children wearing hearing aids, blue babies trying to breath
> > inspite of their diptheria, and things like that.
>
> > > Thats not being fair and balanced in journalism.
>
> > There are issues that are subject to fair and balanced. Those subjects
> > have two valid sides. In the issue of vaccination, there is only one
> > valid side.
>
> > Its using FEAR to get
> > > young parents to keep BLINDLY vaccinating their newborn babies with
> > > toxins
>
> > You whine about fear? Both sides use fear. The difference is that the
> > fear of these diseases is valid. The "fear" of vaccines is bullshit.
>
> The reality is that millions of people do fear vaccines.

Agreed The anti-vax propaganda machine played on the fears of parents
and they did it damn well. They used the Goebbels method.

Have you ever
> seen any children that had autism?

Many. My son attends several events, camp, rec programs, etc. with
multiple types of disabilities present.

Believe it or not, most parents FEAR
> that their children will develop autism if their children get dozens of
> shots that contain mercury.

And they are the victims of the anti-vax liars.

As you probably know, mercury is a known
> poison.

Sure it is. Just like Dihydrogen monoxide.

> There are known effects of mercury poisoning.

Which are absolutely different from Autism.

I once saw a list of
> the known effects of mercury poisoning and compared it with a list of the
> symptoms of children that have autism and many of the things on both lists
> were similar.

Then you saw a list of lies.

If you seen that evidence, you would probably say that it
> was just a coincidence that the two lists were similar.

I have seen that list, and it was replete with lies.

However, millions
> of people now believe that it is not a coincidence that the lists are
> similar or in some cases identical.

Science is not a matter of belief nor popular vote.



From: Jan Drew on
Why are you still posting as a dr?

You have not provide a shred of prrof that you are a doctor.

If fact you posted your license is not current.
That makes you are liar.

On May 1, 7:10 am, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> john wrote:
> > Dr. Rashid Buttar (who was interviewed for 'Vaccine Wars' but never seen on
> > program) speaks out:
>
> >http://www.drbuttar.com/blog/?p=1110#more-1110
>
> > Doctor Accuses PBS Frontline of Selling Out on Vaccine Concern
> > (I-Newswire) April 29, 2010 - What price journalistic integrity? That may
> > well be the question that PBS needs to answer after this week's airing of
> > its top rated show Frontline. Entitled "Vaccine Wars", the episode offered a
> > decidedly one-sided viewpoint on the issue of vaccine safety.
>
> I disagree. The show was well-rounded, and examined the risks of
> vaccines. The reason why it came to the conclusion that vaccines are
> safe and the risks of vaccines are small is because vaccines are safe
> and the risk of vaccines are small.
>
> > Dr. Rashid
> > Buttar, a renowned physician who has received worldwide attention for his
> > innovative and groundbreaking work in ridding the human body of toxicities
> > that cause illness and disease, gave the program's producers access to his
> > clinic, his patients, and himself.
>
> Really? Groundbreaking? I guess that's true in the sense that he
> therapies do get people in the ground sooner, either by delaying real
> medical care or by killing people outright. He says, "We offer 39
> different IV Therapies oriented towards the principles of detoxification
> and immune modulation including heavy metal chelation, oxidative
> therapies, nutritional IV's, and many other treatments that detoxify and
> enhance the immune system." None of these therapies have any proven
> benefit for patients in proper studies, risk the patient's lives and
> effectively steal money out of patients' pockets. You can read about how
> hurtful these therapies are at quackwatch.org.
>
> > As Buttar recollects, "Frontline's film crew spent over seven hours in my
> > offices, extensively interviewed three of my patients, and then spent almost
> > three hours interviewing me one-on-one." Not one single second of this was
> > shown on-air. Instead, Frontline recycled dated video footage previously
> > released on the internet. Frontline violated Buttar's trust and wasted his
> > valuable time; producing a slanted report designed to intimidate and scare
> > the public.
>
> Just because he was interviewed doesn't mean that he had anything
> worthwhile to say. Apparently, the producers came to that conclusion.
>
> > While disappointed at their lack of ethics, Dr. Buttar is not really
> > surprised.
>
> Proper ethics requires that only worthwhile stories make it to the air.
> They followed their ethics properly.
>
> > He and his colleagues continue to crusade against a medical
> > profession that hides behind antiquated theories and ineffective, costly
> > treatments; and media outlets such as Frontline who further the agenda of
> > the lucrative vaccine industry.
>
> Costly therapies, like the millions of lives saved by vaccines?
>
> > Buttar also questions what role lobbying by the U.S. Department of Heath &
> > Human Services played in Frontline`s decision to air such a skewed report.
> > In a recent Readers' Digest interview, HHS Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius,
> > admitted to meeting with media in an effort to undermine vaccine detractors
> > saying, "We have reached out to media outlets to try to get them to not give
> > the views of these people equal weight in their reporting to what science
> > has shown and continues to show about the safety of vaccines."
>
> Public health officials have a duty to inform the public about the
> truth. That is what she was doing.
>
> > Concerns about vaccines are legitimate and growing. Once proclaimed as one
> > of greatest achievements of modern medicine, vaccines, their frequency and
> > the combinations, have become the subject of increasing unrest within the
> > medical and scientific community since 1989.
>
> Really? Vaccines have been the subject of unrest only because the
> medical and scientific community is concerned about outbreaks of
> diseases, like the outbreaks of measles that we see in unimmunized
> communities.
>
> > Parents questioning the need
> > and the prudence of their child receiving so many shots, and the
> > administration of previously singularly administrated vaccines combined into
> > "super shots" (such as the MMR Triple Shot) are often met with scorn,
> > derision, and admonishment from doctors.
>
> Really? Which doctor would rather have a patient get three pokes rather
> than one? Very few.
>
> > The fact is that vaccines do contain dangerous toxic substances. One of the
> > most dangerous of these is mercury, which is present as a preservative in
> > most vaccines, including the flu shot. While many believe mercury was
> > removed from vaccines in 2002, Thimerosal ­ or ethyl mercury ­ is still used
> > in the manufacturing process of almost all vaccines, but that fact is no
> > longer disclosed on the vaccine labels.
>
> Yet only trace amounts remain. Patients are exposed to much organic
> mercury, in a much more dangerous form, from eating fish. The thimerosal
> in vaccines has never been shown to be harmful in the doses used. And,
> the rates of autism and other diseases that people were saying were
> caused by thimerasol did not go down after it was removed.
>
> > Dr. Buttar is not alone in his Frontline experience; fellow vaccine critics
> > Dr. Jay Gordon and Dr. Robert Sears were also interviewed extensively but
> > then edited out of the piece. "The show made a mockery of journalism," says
> > Buttar, "because it showcased the opinions of a group of "experts", some of
> > whom benefit financially from vaccine developments, while at the same time
> > it minimized the real concerns in question as nothing more than
> > unsubstantiated hysteria." Why didn't they show a single physician who
> > agreed with the parents who were against vaccinations?
>
> The show showed good judgment in using only reliable sources.
>
> > Frontline purposely pitted pro-vaccine doctors, painted as tireless
> > advocates for children, against anti-vaccine parents who were portrayed as
> > selfish, irrational and paranoid individuals lacking medical knowledge and
> > common sense.
>
> That's correct. And the show got it right.
>
> > The end result was a biased piece of tabloid journalism that
> > only serves to further confuse, frighten and divide those who question
> > vaccines from those who blindly follow medical rhetoric; creating needless
> > controversy rather than an intelligent forum for discussion.
>
> Well, we'll have to disagree on that.
>
> > Dr. Buttar remains steadfast in the challenge he made during his unaired
> > interview with Frontline. "Tell the NIH, CDC, FDA or any vaccine
> > manufacturer that I publicly challenge them to select any 20 cases of
> > autism, send them all to an independent university and have that university's
> > independent pediatric neurologists evaluate all 20 children. Let those
> > neurologists identify the 10 most severe cases and I will take them on as
> > patients and treat them using my methods. Let the other 10 cases be treated
> > with whatever conventional "standard of care" treatment they see fit. But it
> > all must be filmed and followed so that the world can determine the truth
> > for itself," says Buttar. "After having treated over a thousand patients in
> > my own clinic, and having tens of thousands of children treated using our
> > methodologies all over the world, I already know what the results will be.
> > The problem is - so do they!"
>
> If this guy's treatments are so good, why doesn't he do proper
> scientific studies to prove it?
>
> Because they don't work!
>
> The guy is a crook who is ranting and raving because he feels endangered
> by the truth.
>
> Jeff

Videos


More Videos Coming Soon

Documents:

Medical Board Documents (pdf)
Patient A - Brenda W. - Documents (pdf)
Patient A - Brenda W. - Response to Charges with References (pdf)
Patient B - Lourdes K. - Documents (pdf)
Patient B - Lourdes K. - Response to Charges with References (pdf)
Patient C - Jeff K. - Documents (pdf)
Patient C - Jeff K. - Response to Charges with References (pdf)
Patient D - Darlene A. - Documents (pdf)
Patient D - Darlene A. - Response to Charges with References (pdf)
Demographic Data (pdf)
Dr. Buttar Truth Quotes
“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and
Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.”
—- Albert Einstein

“Truth is generally the best vindication against slander.”
—- Abraham Lincoln

"All truth passes through 3 phases: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it
is violently opposed, and Third, it is accepted as self-evident."
—- Arthur Schopenhauer

"There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to
conduct, or more uncertain in its success than to take the lead in the
introduction of a new order of things because the innovator has for
enemies all those who have done well under the old conditions and
lukewarm defenders in those who may do well under the new."
—- Machiavelli, The Prince


http://www.drbuttartruth.com/documents/Patient%20B%20-%20Lourdes%20K.%20-%20sterilized%20for%20web.pdf

http://www.drbuttar.com/blog/?p=1105

http://www.drbuttar.com/blog/?p=1110

http://www.drbuttar.com/blog/?p=1092

The North Carolina Medical Board has dropped All Original Charges
against Dr. Rashid A. Buttar. Dr. Rashid A. Buttar is the Medical
Director for the Center for Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research in
Huntersville, NC.



From: dr_jeff on
Jason wrote:
> In article
> <5d3aede3-1dd6-4d2e-8147-3d6abd17a203(a)o1g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>, Mark
> Probert <mark.probert(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On May 2, 8:41=A0am, Donna <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On May 1, 11:17=A0pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On May 1, 2:56=A0pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>> And wouldn't supporting vaccines and the drug industry, as in this =
>> case,
>>>>>> be supporting a conservative bias, not a liberal one?
>>>>>> Jeff
>>>>> WHY didnt PBS show films of vaccine injured babies in the PICU
>>>>> fighting for life? They didnt show one vaccine injured baby, WHY?
>>>> Good question....hmmm./.I KNOW!
>>>> Vaccine injured babies do not exist.
>>> MARK!!!!!!!! That is the lamest and cruelest thing Ive ever seen you
>>> write. Yes, its cruel you knowing very well that vaccines do injury
>>> babies and actually cause death in babies, so AGAIN why didnt PBS show
>>> the infants in PICU suffering, yet they showed a baby with measles?
>> I would have preferred an hour long show of the consequences of not
>> vaccinating. A nice tour of an iron lung ward, rehab centers where 15
>> year old children babble because of meningitis destroying their
>> brains, children wearing hearing aids, blue babies trying to breath
>> inspite of their diptheria, and things like that.
>>
>>> Thats not being fair and balanced in journalism.
>> There are issues that are subject to fair and balanced. Those subjects
>> have two valid sides. In the issue of vaccination, there is only one
>> valid side.
>>
>> Its using FEAR to get
>>> young parents to keep BLINDLY vaccinating their newborn babies with
>>> toxins
>> You whine about fear? Both sides use fear. The difference is that the
>> fear of these diseases is valid. The "fear" of vaccines is bullshit.
>
> The reality is that millions of people do fear vaccines. Have you ever
> seen any children that had autism? Believe it or not, most parents FEAR
> that their children will develop autism if their children get dozens of
> shots that contain mercury.

Vaccines don't have mercury.

> As you probably know, mercury is a known
> poison. There are known effects of mercury poisoning. I once saw a list of
> the known effects of mercury poisoning and compared it with a list of the
> symptoms of children that have autism and many of the things on both lists
> were similar.

Only superficially. When you look more closely at the symptoms of the
two, they are not that similar. Autism causes specific changes in the
brain. Mercury causes *different* changes in the brain.

> If you seen that evidence, you would probably say that it
> was just a coincidence that the two lists were similar. However, millions
> of people now believe that it is not a coincidence that the lists are
> similar or in some cases identical.

Believe is the key word. Fact is that autism is *not* caused by mercury
or vaccines.

Jeff

> jason
>
>
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Prev: A grade of D
Next: Jeff Utz is not a doctor