From: Jan Drew on

> >>http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Tests/mercurytests.....
>
> > From Quack Barrett. �Poor not doc.
>
http://www.chelationtherapyonline.com/articles/p182.htm
>
> > Here is the photo of the man behind the web sitehttp://www.quack
> > (http://www.quack/) quack.com/index.html. He often
> > attacks various health products and practices by making false claims
> > about them, as if those claims
> > came FROM them, and then knocks down these straw men of his own
> > device.
>
> > One of the most ***evil*** people on the web is a former psychiatrist
> > who lashes out against just
> > about every possible alternative health product or practice. It is, in
> > fact, a hall of fame. If you
> > are mentioned in his pages you can assume you are doing a good job!
>
> > He attacks chelation therapy, of course, but he selects a "straw man"
> > to attack. In other words, the
> > early explanation of how chelation therapy works is well proven to be
> > false, even though many people
> > are still repeating those lies. But, the more thoughtful intravenous
> > doctors have discarded this
> > early theory and gone on to the second theory, mentioned on another
> > page (Click Here).
>
From: Jan Drew on


> What's "an allergic reaction to mercury?"

http://www.explorepub.com/articles/bio-therapy.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5291448

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20098082

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18849934

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9231518
From: Jan Drew on
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20186178

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20049214

From: Mark Probert on
On May 6, 10:23 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> Give it up not doc.  I know far more that you do about Mercury.
>
> http://www.naturalnews.

Anyone who cites UN-NaturalNews proves they know DREW about reality.

The leader of Un-NaturalNews has fled the USofA.

From: Jan Drew on
On May 6, 7:43�pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 May 2010 20:15:48 -0700 (PDT), in misc.health.alternative,
>
>
>
>
>
> Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 5, 9:05�pm, Donna <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> On May 5, 7:51�pm, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> > On May 5, 8:53�pm, Ja...(a)nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>
> >> > > In article <sImdnUMDLvooaHzWnZ2dnUVZ_roAA...(a)giganews.com>, u...(a)msu.edu wrote:
> >> > > > Jason wrote:
>
> >> > > > <...>
>
> >> > > > > Jeff,
> >> > > > > Why are you an advocate for a known poison that is also a known
> >> > > > > neurotoxin?
>
> >> > > > No, I am not. I am an advocate for vaccination, which save lives.. While
> >> > > > I am glad that thimerasol has been removed from most vaccines, there is
> >> > > > no evidence that the chemical poses a risk at the very small doses used.
> >> > > > And, there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, as some suggest.
>
> >> > > > > You remind me of the people that are advocates for tobacco. Do
> >> > > > > you work for a drug company that sells vaccines that contain mercury?
>
> >> > > > No, I work for no drug company. What I say is my own opinion, not those
> >> > > > of any company.
>
> >> > > > Jeff
>
> >> > > Jeff,
> >> > > Thanks for answering my questions. I don't have problems with mercury free
> >> > > vaccines that have been properly tested. The vaccine for swine flu was NOT
> >> > > properly tested so I did NOT get that vaccine.
>
> >> > Sure it was. It was manufactured in exactly the same manner as all
> >> > previous flu vaccines, and underwent testing.
>
> >> > I do have a problem with
>
> >> > > any vaccine that contains mercury since mercury is poison and is a
> >> > > neurotoxin.
>
> >> > However, dose is what is important, and the dose used is miniscule. It
> >> > is not toxic at the dose used.
>
> >> > When even small amount of a neurotoxin is injected into a
>
> >> > > child, it is like playing with fire. Children (esp. babies) do not have
> >> > > fully developed immune system.
>
> >> > The immune system of babies is just fine. They are dealing with
> >> > hundreds, if not thousands, of antigens each day.
>
> >> > It's for that reason, neurotoxins--even in
>
> >> > > small doses--should not be given to children. At the very least, doctors
> >> > > or nurses should test children to determine if they have an allergic
> >> > > reaction to mercury.
>
> >> > Mercury allergy is extraordinarily rare.
>
> >> I cant believe you just wrote that, Mercury is more toxic than LEAD,
> >> or Aresnic
>
> >> Just one drop seeped through a scientist glove caused death
>
> >I do not believe you. Prove it. Make sure it is verifiable.
>
> I saw Wikipedia has a reference to an failed attempt at suicide by
> injection of Elemental mercury IV. I do not have a subscription and
> don't want to pay 50 bucks for the article...
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16973445

You don't have to pay.

Environ Health Perspect. 2009 Dec;117(12):1932-8. Epub 2009 Aug 19.

Mercury induces an unopposed inflammatory response in human peripheral
blood mononuclear cells in vitro.
Gardner RM, Nyland JF, Evans SL, Wang SB, Doyle KM, Crainiceanu CM,
Silbergeld EK.

Department of Environmental Health Sciences, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg
School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA.

Abstract
BACKGROUND: The human immune response to mercury is not well
characterized despite the body of evidence that suggests that Hg can
modulate immune responses, including the induction of autoimmune
disease in some mouse models. Dysregulation of cytokine signaling
appears to play an important role in the etiology of Hg-induced
autoimmunity in animal models. OBJECTIVES: In this study, we
systematically investigated the human immune response to Hg in vitro
in terms of cytokine release. METHODS: Human peripheral blood
mononuclear cells (PBMCs) were isolated from 20 volunteers who donated
blood six separate times. PBMCs were cultured with lipopolysaccharide
and concentrations of mercuric chloride (HgCl(2)) up to 200 nM. Seven
cytokines representing important pathways in physiologic and
pathologic immune responses were measured in supernatants. We used
multilevel models to account for the intrinsic clustering in the
cytokine data due to experimental design. RESULTS: We found a
consistent increase in the release of the proinflammatory cytokines
interleukin-1beta (IL-1beta) and tumor necrosis factor-alpha, and
concurrent decrease in release of the antiinflammatory cytokines
interleukin 1-receptor antagonist (IL-1Ra) and IL-10 in human PBMCs
treated with subcytotoxic concentrations of HgCl(2). IL-4, IL-17, and
interferon-gamma increased in a concentration-response manner. These
results were replicated in a second, independently recruited
population of 20 different volunteers. CONCLUSIONS: Low concentrations
of HgCl(2) affect immune function in human cells by dysregulation of
cytokine signaling pathways, with the potential to influence diverse
health outcomes such as susceptibility to infectious disease or risk
of autoimmunity.


> Bob Officer
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Prev: A grade of D
Next: Jeff Utz is not a doctor