From: Peter B. on
"Donna" <kevysmom10(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:bdfe113a-96e1-4589-937c-a9ed4e8d78f1(a)h9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
On May 5, 10:24 pm, "Peter B." <.@.> wrote:
> "Donna" <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:3e820e23-4cad-4d3d-b51b-984100732a6b(a)o11g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
> On May 5, 12:08 pm, "Peter B." <.@.> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Donna" <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:011f1119-0c34-4524-99e5-8bddb73ac0f1(a)g21g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
> > On May 4, 8:47 am, "Peter B." <.@.> wrote:
>
> > > "Donna" <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > >news:f3991698-8459-487c-b3b9-db56def36f14(a)d39g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
> > > On May 3, 7:45 pm, "Peter B." <.@.> wrote:
>
> > > > "Donna" <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > > >news:665d9777-4730-48d7-9ca8-f97c6a3a1bf7(a)o11g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
> > > > On May 2, 10:51 am, "Peter B." <.@.> wrote:
>
> > > > > "Donna" <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > >news:dc8afd0a-9caf-43b9-a7bf-16682e4c64f3(a)r34g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
> > > > > On May 1, 11:17 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > On May 1, 2:56 pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > And wouldn't supporting vaccines and the drug industry, as
> > > > > > > > in
> > > > > > > > this
> > > > > > > > case,
> > > > > > > > be supporting a conservative bias, not a liberal one?
>
> > > > > > > > Jeff
>
> > > > > > > WHY didnt PBS show films of vaccine injured babies in the PICU
> > > > > > > fighting for life? They didnt show one vaccine injured baby,
> > > > > > > WHY?
>
> > > > > > Good question....hmmm./.I KNOW!
>
> > > > > > Vaccine injured babies do not exist.
>
> > > > > MARK!!!!!!!! That is the lamest and cruelest thing Ive ever seen
> > > > > you
> > > > > write. Yes, its cruel you knowing very well that vaccines do
> > > > > injury
> > > > > babies and actually cause death in babies, so AGAIN why didnt PBS
> > > > > show
> > > > > the infants in PICU suffering, yet they showed a baby with
> > > > > measles?
> > > > > Thats not being fair and balanced in journalism. Its using FEAR to
> > > > > get
> > > > > young parents to keep BLINDLY vaccinating their newborn babies
> > > > > with
> > > > > toxins
>
> > > > > > > Are they scared parents would rather their child have the damn
> > > > > > > measles
> > > > > > > than take a risk of having a dead or severely disabled child
> > > > > > > from
> > > > > > > injecting toxins into their baby?
>
> > > > > > > Interesting
>
> > > > > > >http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/
>
> > > > > > > PBS show Religion and Ethics is funded by Eli Lilly makers of
> > > > > > > thimerosal
>
> > > > > > > Funding
> > > > > > > Funding for RELIGION & ETHICS NEWSWEEKLY is provided by Lilly
> > > > > > > Endowment Inc. with additional support from the Corporation
> > > > > > > for
> > > > > > > Public
> > > > > > > Broadcasting and Mutual of America Life Insurance Company.
> > > > > > > The Indianapolis-based Lilly Endowment Inc. was founded in
> > > > > > > 1937
> > > > > > > by
> > > > > > > three members of the Lilly family through gifts of stock in
> > > > > > > their
> > > > > > > pharmaceutical business, Eli Lilly and Company. The Endowment
> > > > > > > is
> > > > > > > a
> > > > > > > separate entity from the company, with a distinct governing
> > > > > > > board,
> > > > > > > staff and location, and is devoted to the causes of religion,
> > > > > > > education and community development.
>
> > > > > > Do you know the meaning of distinct?
>
> > > > > > I am on the board of an endowment, and we are totally
> > > > > > independent
> > > > > > of
> > > > > > everything.
>
> > > > > And I own the Brooklyn Bridge!
> > > > > ============================================
> > > > > Then please repair it
>
> > > > Sure, thing, :o) But do you mind contributing to the "Repair the
> > > > Brooklyn Bridge Foundation"
> > > > ===============================================
> > > > I gave at the office. ;O)
>
> > > YOUR check bounced!
> > > ================================================
> > > Darn, I was wondering about that when I paid for my small jet boat.-
>
> > Oh, I see how you are, you SELFISH person!
> > =================================================
> > Yes, I have been guilty of that on more than one occasion.
> > In this case I got rid of that boat as I can only use it occasionally
> > and
> > got a fast car, the downside is that it requires frequent tune-ups at 15
> > grand each. Guess the donation for the bridge will be on hold. :(-
>
> Are you teasing me? What kind of car requires 15k just for a tune-
> up? ;o)
> ================================================
> A Lambo, minor tune ups are 3-4 grand.-


So, what kind of car requires 15k for a minor tune-up? ;o)
=================================================
Lambo's, 3-4 for a minor, 15 for a major tune up.


From: Peter B. on
"Donna" <kevysmom10(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:449a20ef-9a9c-4331-8e75-34e75e9c7805(a)k29g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
On May 5, 7:51 pm, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 5, 8:53 pm, Ja...(a)nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > In article <sImdnUMDLvooaHzWnZ2dnUVZ_roAA...(a)giganews.com>, u...(a)msu.edu
> > wrote:
> > > Jason wrote:
>
> > > <...>
>
> > > > Jeff,
> > > > Why are you an advocate for a known poison that is also a known
> > > > neurotoxin?
>
> > > No, I am not. I am an advocate for vaccination, which save lives.
> > > While
> > > I am glad that thimerasol has been removed from most vaccines, there
> > > is
> > > no evidence that the chemical poses a risk at the very small doses
> > > used.
> > > And, there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, as some suggest.
>
> > > > You remind me of the people that are advocates for tobacco. Do
> > > > you work for a drug company that sells vaccines that contain
> > > > mercury?
>
> > > No, I work for no drug company. What I say is my own opinion, not
> > > those
> > > of any company.
>
> > > Jeff
>
> > Jeff,
> > Thanks for answering my questions. I don't have problems with mercury
> > free
> > vaccines that have been properly tested. The vaccine for swine flu was
> > NOT
> > properly tested so I did NOT get that vaccine.
>
> Sure it was. It was manufactured in exactly the same manner as all
> previous flu vaccines, and underwent testing.
>
> I do have a problem with
>
> > any vaccine that contains mercury since mercury is poison and is a
> > neurotoxin.
>
> However, dose is what is important, and the dose used is miniscule. It
> is not toxic at the dose used.
>
> When even small amount of a neurotoxin is injected into a
>
> > child, it is like playing with fire. Children (esp. babies) do not have
> > fully developed immune system.
>
> The immune system of babies is just fine. They are dealing with
> hundreds, if not thousands, of antigens each day.
>
> It's for that reason, neurotoxins--even in
>
> > small doses--should not be given to children. At the very least, doctors
> > or nurses should test children to determine if they have an allergic
> > reaction to mercury.
>
> Mercury allergy is extraordinarily rare.



I cant believe you just wrote that, Mercury is more toxic than LEAD,
or Aresnic


Just one drop seeped through a scientist glove caused death
====================================================
You are just plain nuts. I used to handle the stuff all the time, when I was
a kid I used to gather up mercury off the blacktop on part of the playground
with my friends. We would then rub it onto copper pennies and spend them as
very shiny dimes. Slick huh?

No gloves, bare hands.

Mercury thermometers break all the time when used in turkeys and what not
when you bake with them.
This is why I have to laugh when New Yaakurs freak out over a little mercury
found in a subway.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since a child can get all the
> vaccines without Thimerosal, this is a wasted step.
>
> If they do not have an allergic reaction to
>
> > mercury--give them the vaccine. An even better option would be to remove
> > thimerasol from all vaccines.
>
> That has been done.
>
> > Do you see my point?
>
> Your point is that you are nearly a decade out of date?- Hide quoted
> text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


From: Peter B. on
"Bob Officer" <bobofficers(a)127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:2sk6u5defvb1e8fld6k5s0gn8j7tg523ri(a)4ax.com...
> On Wed, 5 May 2010 20:15:48 -0700 (PDT), in misc.health.alternative,
> Mark Probert-Drew <mark.probert(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On May 5, 9:05 pm, Donna <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On May 5, 7:51 pm, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> > On May 5, 8:53 pm, Ja...(a)nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>>>
>>> > > In article <sImdnUMDLvooaHzWnZ2dnUVZ_roAA...(a)giganews.com>,
>>> > > u...(a)msu.edu wrote:
>>> > > > Jason wrote:
>>>
>>> > > > <...>
>>>
>>> > > > > Jeff,
>>> > > > > Why are you an advocate for a known poison that is also a known
>>> > > > > neurotoxin?
>>>
>>> > > > No, I am not. I am an advocate for vaccination, which save lives.
>>> > > > While
>>> > > > I am glad that thimerasol has been removed from most vaccines,
>>> > > > there is
>>> > > > no evidence that the chemical poses a risk at the very small doses
>>> > > > used.
>>> > > > And, there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, as some
>>> > > > suggest.
>>>
>>> > > > > You remind me of the people that are advocates for tobacco. Do
>>> > > > > you work for a drug company that sells vaccines that contain
>>> > > > > mercury?
>>>
>>> > > > No, I work for no drug company. What I say is my own opinion, not
>>> > > > those
>>> > > > of any company.
>>>
>>> > > > Jeff
>>>
>>> > > Jeff,
>>> > > Thanks for answering my questions. I don't have problems with
>>> > > mercury free
>>> > > vaccines that have been properly tested. The vaccine for swine flu
>>> > > was NOT
>>> > > properly tested so I did NOT get that vaccine.
>>>
>>> > Sure it was. It was manufactured in exactly the same manner as all
>>> > previous flu vaccines, and underwent testing.
>>>
>>> > I do have a problem with
>>>
>>> > > any vaccine that contains mercury since mercury is poison and is a
>>> > > neurotoxin.
>>>
>>> > However, dose is what is important, and the dose used is miniscule. It
>>> > is not toxic at the dose used.
>>>
>>> > When even small amount of a neurotoxin is injected into a
>>>
>>> > > child, it is like playing with fire. Children (esp. babies) do not
>>> > > have
>>> > > fully developed immune system.
>>>
>>> > The immune system of babies is just fine. They are dealing with
>>> > hundreds, if not thousands, of antigens each day.
>>>
>>> > It's for that reason, neurotoxins--even in
>>>
>>> > > small doses--should not be given to children. At the very least,
>>> > > doctors
>>> > > or nurses should test children to determine if they have an allergic
>>> > > reaction to mercury.
>>>
>>> > Mercury allergy is extraordinarily rare.
>>>
>>> I cant believe you just wrote that, Mercury is more toxic than LEAD,
>>> or Aresnic
>>>
>>> Just one drop seeped through a scientist glove caused death
>>
>>I do not believe you. Prove it. Make sure it is verifiable.
>
> I saw Wikipedia has a reference to an failed attempt at suicide by
> injection of Elemental mercury IV. I do not have a subscription and
> don't want to pay 50 bucks for the article...
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16973445
>

I found multiple sites referencing two suicide attempts by the use of
Mercury, none by injection. The site you referenced I did not see any
mention of injection and the prelude sounded very similar to the other
articles I read.


From: Mark Probert-Drew on
On May 6, 8:20 am, Donna <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 5, 10:10 pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Donna wrote:
> > > On May 5, 6:48 pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> > >> Jason wrote:
>
> > >> <...>
>
> > >>> Jeff,
> > >>> Why are you an advocate for a known poison that is also a known
> > >>> neurotoxin?
> > >> No, I am not. I am an advocate for vaccination, which save lives. While
> > >> I am glad that thimerasol has been removed from most vaccines, there is
> > >> no evidence that the chemical poses a risk at the very small doses used.
>
> > > But, there is proof that thimerosal is a neutoxin, it destroys DNA!
>
> > At concentrations much higher than that used in vaccines.
>
> > Jeff
>
> NOT true! Do you have science to back your statement up?
>
> With and without NGF, thimerosal caused elevated
> levels of fragmented DNA appearing at 0.01 microM (apoptosis) to
> decrease at concentrations >1 microM (necrosis). These data
> demonstrate that thimerosal could alter NGF-induced signaling in
> neurotrophin-treated cells at concentrations lower than those
> responsible for cell death.
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15843506?dopt=Abstract
>
> That is 0.01 mcg of thimerosal causing DNA damage, New born infant are
> injected with 12.5 mcg of thimerosal just hours after they are born,
> But, also when the baby is still in the womb when the mother gets
> injected with thimerosal....
>
> Thimerosal can cause DEATH just from breathing it, what fool could
> possible think its okay to inject this highly toxic chemical into
> babies?
>
> Thats all I have time for, as I need to get out for awhile and enjoy
> life! Be back later

While you are out, please learn how to convert microM to mcg. They are
NOT the same thing.

A micromole is 6.022 x 1017 molecules or atoms. Therefore it depends
on what atoms you are requesting the weight of. For carbon-12, there
are 12 grams per mole, so there would be 12 micrograms per micromole,
or 0.012 milligrams. A mole of Oxygen molecules (O2) are 32 grams per
mole, so that would be 0.032 milligrams per micromole.
So, in general, first find the molecular weight of the atom or
molecule in daltons, and then multiply that by the number of
micromoles you have, and finally divide by 1000 to convert from
micrograms to milligrams.


From: Mark Probert-Drew on
On May 6, 3:32 pm, Ja...(a)nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <1nc5u5djsqenujju298qfmo5q6iltth...(a)4ax.com>,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> boboffi...(a)127.0.0.7 wrote:
> > On Wed, 05 May 2010 17:53:49 -0700, in misc.health.alternative,
> > Ja...(a)nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>
> > >In article <sImdnUMDLvooaHzWnZ2dnUVZ_roAA...(a)giganews.com>, u...(a)msu.edu
> wrote:
>
> > >> Jason wrote:
>
> > >> <...>
>
> > >> > Jeff,
> > >> > Why are you an advocate for a known poison that is also a known
> > >> > neurotoxin?
>
> > >> No, I am not. I am an advocate for vaccination, which save lives. While
> > >> I am glad that thimerasol has been removed from most vaccines, there is
> > >> no evidence that the chemical poses a risk at the very small doses used.
> > >> And, there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, as some suggest.
>
> > >> > You remind me of the people that are advocates for tobacco. Do
> > >> > you work for a drug company that sells vaccines that contain mercury?
>
> > >> No, I work for no drug company. What I say is my own opinion, not those
> > >> of any company.
>
> > >> Jeff
>
> > >Jeff,
> > >Thanks for answering my questions. I don't have problems with mercury free
> > >vaccines that have been properly tested. The vaccine for swine flu was NOT
> > >properly tested so I did NOT get that vaccine.
>
> > Why do you say that?
>
> There was an article in thousands of newspapers indicating that about half
> the doctors refused to take the vaccine since it was not fully tested.
> Upon request, I'll try to find that same article on the internet and post
> it for you.

Use the GoogleNews archive for that search. I did. The results I found
were that none of the 1000's of articles are there. There are some
articles, mostly from vaccine refusers, YouBOOB, etc., but, not the
1000 of articles you claim.

I also seen another article in two different newspapers
> indicating that there was fear that swine flu was a pandemic (spelling???)
> so they rushed through the vaccine without testing it the way they
> normally test new vaccines.

They manufactured the vaccine in exactly the same way all previous
vaccines were manufactured. Testing was done.

They said there was no cause for concern since
> they made the vaccine the same way they made other vaccines. That's true,
> however, they failed to say that even if the swine flu was developed the
> exact same way that other vaccines were developed--it means nothing since
> the ingredients in the swine flu are different than the ingredients in
> other vaccines.

I see. Now, who is saying that? Anyone intelligent who knows what they
are talking about? Note that I strongly doubt it.

In other words, the swine flu was not fully tested in the
> same way that other vaccines were tested. That's the reason half the
> doctors refused to take the swine flu vaccine.

That claim bears proof.

>
>
>
> > >I do have a problem with
> > >any vaccine that contains mercury since mercury is poison and is a
> > >neurotoxin.
>
> > I do not have a problem with it. It isn't "Mercury" anymore than it
> > is "Carbon." Make statement like that shows you are only repeating
> > something you hear, rather than your own understanding of science or
> > research.
>
> I disagree. It's still mercury. If scientists made a vaccine that
> contained a special form of a deadly poison, would you take the vaccine?  
>
>
>
> > >When even small amount of a neurotoxin is injected into a
> > >child, it is like playing with fire. Children (esp. babies) do not have
> > >fully developed immune system. It's for that reason, neurotoxins--even in
> > >small doses--should not be given to children. At the very least, doctors
> > >or nurses should test children to determine if they have an allergic
> > >reaction to mercury. If they do not have an allergic reaction to
> > >mercury--give them the vaccine. An even better option would be to remove
> > >thimerasol from all vaccines. Do you see my point?
>
> > What's "an allergic reaction to mercury?"
>
> I don't know

That is the first thing you have said that I fully agree with. You
DON'T know. You spout anyway.

but I have read that doctors can easily determine if a
> patient develops an allergic reaction to dozens or hundreds of substances..
> Mercury is one of those substances. There are doctors that specialize in
> testing patients to determine the substances they are allergic to.
> jason-

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Prev: A grade of D
Next: Jeff Utz is not a doctor