From: Jan Drew on
I see you are still lying. You proved with your own words, you are
not a doctor.

Why would anyone believe anything you post?

On May 5, 5:58�am, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> Jan Drew wrote:
> > On May 3, 6:05 am, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> >> Jan Drew wrote:
> >>> On May 2, 8:23 am, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> >>>> Kevysmom wrote:
> >>>>>> You now know the reason that most people in America (including myself) do
> >>>>>> NOT waste our time watching PBS shows. PBS has to rely mainly on the gov't
> >>>>>> for funding. They do collect donations but as far as I know--most of their
> >>>>>> funding comes from the government. If it was not for gov't funding, PBS
> >>>>>> would have gone out of business many years ago. Most all of their
> >>>>>> producers and directors are very liberal
> >>>>> Major funding for PBS is from tax payers donating moent to the
> >>>>> government by force, Then the government forces parents to vaccinate
> >>>>> their babies,
> >>>> No one forces anyone to be vaccinated.
> >>> A blatant lie.
> >>>http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/WaterCooler/story?id=3880578&page=1
> >> From the story: "Hundreds of parents and their children descended on a
> >> suburban Maryland courtroom today to protest a judge's order requiring
> >> all children to be vaccinated in order to attend classes."
>
> >> The parents have the option of a religious exemption. In addition, they
> >> have the option of homeschooling.
>
> >> Jeff
>
> > Rather difficult when both parents have to work.
>
> Really?

Yes, really. One cannot be at home with their kids if they are
working. Duh.

How difficult is it to get a religious exemption?

They should not have to. It is their right not to vaccine.

>As far as home schooling is concerned, that's their problem.
>
> Jeff

How nice, since you don't have any kids, you have not a clue.
>
>
>
> > Now, the truth:
>
> > Md. Officials: Vaccinate Your Kids or Face Jail
> > Hundreds of parents and their children descended on a suburban
> > Maryland courtroom today to protest a judge's order requiring all
> > children to be vaccinated in order to attend classes.
>
> > The protest culminates much-heated debate in Prince George's County,
> > Md., about school immunizations.
>
> > Frustrated and fed-up county officials sent a letter to delinquent
> > parents and ordered them to show up with their children in court today
> > so standby nurses can vaccinate children. If parents refuse, the
> > consequences are serious.
>
> > "Our goal is to get kids in school, not to put parents in jail," said
> > Prince George's County state's attorney Glenn Ivey. "But if parents
> > continue to be recalcitrant, they face up to 10 days in jail and a $50
> > a day fine."
>
> > Under Maryland state law, students who have religious reasons or a
> > certified medical exemption will not be forced to be vaccinated, said
> > Judge Phillip Nichols, who is overseeing the case, on "Good Morning
> > America Weekend Edition" today.
>
> > Related
> > Arrest Parents Who Don't Vaccinate Kids?
> > School officials reached out to the judicial branch after they said
> > too many students failed to get the required vaccinations to stay in
> > school. District officials have tried everything from sending notices
> > to parents to offering free-shot clinics in order to get the children
> > immunized.
>
> > Nichols said he believes lack of knowledge is not the reason why they
> > children have not received their shots.
>
> > "I think everybody does know about it. The problem is just getting it
> > done," Nichols said.
>
> > The situation became so serious that at one point more than 2,300
> > students were barred from attending class because they didn't have the
> > proper immunizations. The number has dwindled down to about 1,000, and
> > shots for hepatitis B and chicken pox are the shots children lack the
> > most. Those immunizations were added to the state's required list last
> > year.
>
> > Some children already have been out of the classroom for a month and
> > the fight is affecting students as young as kindergarteners. But it's
> > mostly affected middle and high school pupils.
>
> > "This has really, really been a very difficult time for us," said
> > Betty Despenza Green, Prince George's County chief of student
> > services. "I think some of the students have found themselves in a
> > predicament where they are just not able to get it done, or they
> > believe that perhaps we will relinquish on it and some how it will go
> > away."
>
> > One infectious disease expert defended the district's actions.
>
> > "They're grabbing the parents by the collars and saying, 'You must
> > vaccinate your children,'" said Dr. William Schaffner of the
> > Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
>
> > The district already has begun to see results since becoming stricter
> > about the inoculations.
>
> > "Since the school board has came to us and asked us to help, half the
> > children have come back [because they have gotten their vaccines],"
> > Nichols said.
>
> > "This is your last chance before we really get tough," Nichols said.
> > "You have to have these inoculations to go to school. We're serious."
>
> > Many parents seem firmly behind the get-tough policy.
>
> > "The kids need to have their shots," said Clint Carter, the parent of
> > a high school sophomore. "Parents have known. They sent letters home,
> > everybody knows. It's on the news. Get your child shots."
>
> > But other parents, even some whose kids are vaccinated, believe the
> > measures are too extreme.
>
> > "What good are you going do if you lock up the parents?" asked Dierdre
> > Young, who is the mother of a high school freshman and junior. "Then
> > the parents can't feed them. They still can't come to school. They
> > still don't have their shots. So what have you solved?"- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

From: Jason on
In article <N7WdneWE4KV6v3_WnZ2dnUVZ_tyqnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, utz(a)msu.edu wrote:

> Jason wrote:
> > In article <sImdnUMDLvooaHzWnZ2dnUVZ_roAAAAA(a)giganews.com>,
utz(a)msu.edu wrote:
> >
> >> Jason wrote:
> >>
> >> <...>
> >>
> >>> Jeff,
> >>> Why are you an advocate for a known poison that is also a known
> >>> neurotoxin?
> >> No, I am not. I am an advocate for vaccination, which save lives. While
> >> I am glad that thimerasol has been removed from most vaccines, there is
> >> no evidence that the chemical poses a risk at the very small doses used.
> >> And, there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, as some suggest.
> >>
> >>> You remind me of the people that are advocates for tobacco. Do
> >>> you work for a drug company that sells vaccines that contain mercury?
> >> No, I work for no drug company. What I say is my own opinion, not those
> >> of any company.
> >>
> >> Jeff
> >
> > Jeff,
> > Thanks for answering my questions. I don't have problems with mercury free
> > vaccines that have been properly tested. The vaccine for swine flu was NOT
> > properly tested so I did NOT get that vaccine. I do have a problem with
> > any vaccine that contains mercury since mercury is poison and is a
> > neurotoxin. When even small amount of a neurotoxin is injected into a
> > child, it is like playing with fire. Children (esp. babies) do not have
> > fully developed immune system. It's for that reason, neurotoxins--even in
> > small doses--should not be given to children. At the very least, doctors
> > or nurses should test children to determine if they have an allergic
> > reaction to mercury.
>
> Allergic reactions to mercury are extremely rare.
>
> > If they do not have an allergic reaction to
> > mercury--give them the vaccine. An even better option would be to remove
> > thimerasol from all vaccines. Do you see my point?
>
> I see your point, but, because allergic reactions to mercury are so
> rare, and doctors are equipped to deal with them, they are a very small
> concern.
>
> Jeff

Lots of experts would disagree with you. I have read that they have
removed mercury from all vaccines in Europe. They must have had good
reasons for making that decision. Related to your other point, the reason
children could develop autism from mercury could be because of an allergic
reaction to mercury. There may be other reasons. Have you done any
research on a disease called hemochromatosis. Many researchers believe
this disease develops because of genetics. It's also possible that
children that develop autism have a genetic disorder that causes them to
accumulate mercury in their bodies. That means that children that do not
have this genetic problem would NOT accumulate mercury in their bodies and
therefore not develop autism.
jason


From: Jason on
In article
<9d0f6622-9c78-4002-b711-8407c27eb4e2(a)v37g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>, Mark
Probert-Drew <mark.probert(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 5, 8:53=A0pm, Ja...(a)nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <sImdnUMDLvooaHzWnZ2dnUVZ_roAA...(a)giganews.com>, u...(a)msu.edu =
> wrote:
> > > Jason wrote:
> >
> > > <...>
> >
> > > > Jeff,
> > > > Why are you an advocate for a known poison that is also a known
> > > > neurotoxin?
> >
> > > No, I am not. I am an advocate for vaccination, which save lives. While
> > > I am glad that thimerasol has been removed from most vaccines, there is
> > > no evidence that the chemical poses a risk at the very small doses used=
> .
> > > And, there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, as some suggest.
> >
> > > > You remind me of the people that are advocates for tobacco. Do
> > > > you work for a drug company that sells vaccines that contain mercury?
> >
> > > No, I work for no drug company. What I say is my own opinion, not those
> > > of any company.
> >
> > > Jeff
> >
> > Jeff,
> > Thanks for answering my questions. I don't have problems with mercury fre=
> e
> > vaccines that have been properly tested. The vaccine for swine flu was NO=
> T
> > properly tested so I did NOT get that vaccine.
>
> Sure it was. It was manufactured in exactly the same manner as all
> previous flu vaccines, and underwent testing.
>
> I do have a problem with
> > any vaccine that contains mercury since mercury is poison and is a
> > neurotoxin.
>
> However, dose is what is important, and the dose used is miniscule. It
> is not toxic at the dose used.
>
> When even small amount of a neurotoxin is injected into a
> > child, it is like playing with fire. Children (esp. babies) do not have
> > fully developed immune system.
>
> The immune system of babies is just fine. They are dealing with
> hundreds, if not thousands, of antigens each day.
>
> It's for that reason, neurotoxins--even in
> > small doses--should not be given to children. At the very least, doctors
> > or nurses should test children to determine if they have an allergic
> > reaction to mercury.
>
> Mercury allergy is extraordinarily rare. Since a child can get all the
> vaccines without Thimerosal, this is a wasted step.
>
> If they do not have an allergic reaction to
> > mercury--give them the vaccine. An even better option would be to remove
> > thimerasol from all vaccines.
>
> That has been done.
>
> > Do you see my point?
>
> Your point is that you are nearly a decade out of date?

Eventually mercury will be removed from ALL vaccines and that should end
all debates on this subject.


From: Jan Drew on


Not doc you lied, you posted vaccines don't have mercury.

Now apologize for lying.

On May 5, 6:02 am, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> Jan Drew wrote:
> > On May 3, 6:09Â pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> >> Jan Drew wrote:
> >>> On May 2, 10:56 pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> >>>> Jason wrote:
> >>>>> In article
> >>>>> <5d3aede3-1dd6-4d2e-8147-3d6abd17a...(a)o1g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>, Mark
> >>>>> Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>> On May 2, 8:41=A0am, Donna <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>> On May 1, 11:17=A0pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>>> On May 1, 2:56=A0pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>> And wouldn't supporting vaccines and the drug industry, as in this =
> >>>>>> case,
> >>>>>>>>>> be supporting a conservative bias, not a liberal one?
> >>>>>>>>>> Jeff
> >>>>>>>>> WHY didnt PBS show films of vaccine injured babies in the PICU
> >>>>>>>>> fighting for life? They didnt show one vaccine injured baby, WHY?
> >>>>>>>> Good question....hmmm./.I KNOW!
> >>>>>>>> Vaccine injured babies do not exist.
> >>>>>>> MARK!!!!!!!! That is the lamest and cruelest thing Ive ever seen you
> >>>>>>> write. Yes, its cruel you knowing very well that vaccines do injury
> >>>>>>> babies and actually cause death in babies, so AGAIN why didnt PBS show
> >>>>>>> the infants in PICU suffering, yet they showed a baby with measles?
> >>>>>> I would have preferred an hour long show of the consequences of not
> >>>>>> vaccinating. A nice tour of an iron lung ward, rehab centers where 15
> >>>>>> year old children babble because of meningitis destroying their
> >>>>>> brains, children wearing hearing aids, blue babies trying to breath
> >>>>>> inspite of their diptheria, and things like that.
> >>>>>>> Thats not being fair and balanced in journalism.
> >>>>>> There are issues that are subject to fair and balanced. Those subjects
> >>>>>> have two valid sides. In the issue of vaccination, there is only one
> >>>>>> valid side.
> >>>>>> Its using FEAR to get
> >>>>>>> young parents to keep BLINDLY vaccinating their newborn babies with
> >>>>>>> toxins
> >>>>>> You whine about fear? Both sides use fear. The difference is that the
> >>>>>> fear of these diseases is valid. The "fear" of vaccines is bullshit.
> >>>>> The reality is that millions of people do fear vaccines. Have you ever
> >>>>> seen any children that had autism? Believe it or not, most parents FEAR
> >>>>> that their children will develop autism if their children get dozens of
> >>>>> shots that contain mercury.
> >>>> Vaccines don't have mercury.
> >>> Yes, they do. Â Why do you keep lying?
> >> Which ones do?
>
> > Not doc, can you not read?
>
> They're all zero or trace except for influenza and ones given to kids
> older than 2.
>
> Jeff
>
>
>
>
>
> >http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm
>
> > Thimerosal Content in Some US Licensed Vaccines
> > February 23, 2010
> > PDF of Table (25 KB)
>
> > Vaccine
> >  Brand Name
>
> > (click on the brand name for package insert)
> >  Manufacturer
> >  Thimerosal Concentration1
> >  Mercury
> >  mcg/0.5 ml
>
> > Anthrax
> >  BioThrax
> >  BioPort Corporation
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > DTaP
> > Tripedia  sanofi pasteur  *  *
> > Infanrix
> >  GlaxoSmithKline
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > DAPTACEL sanofi pasteur  0
> >  0
>
> > DTaP-HepB-IPV Pediarix GlaxoSmithKline 0 0
> > DTaP-IPV-Hib Pentacel sanofi pasteur 0 0
> > DTaP-Hib TriHIBit  sanofi pasteur *  *
> > DTwP
> >  All Products
>
> >  .01%
> >  25
>
> > DT
> >  Diphtheria & Tetanus Toxoids Adsorbed USP
> >  multi-dose sanofi pasteur
> >  .01%
> >  25
>
> > single dose  *
> >  *
> > Td
> >  DECAVAC sanofi pasteur *
> >  *
> > Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids Adsorbed
> >  sanofi pasteur
> >  *
> >  *
>
> > Tdap
> >  ADACEL sanofi pasteur 0 0
> > Boostrix
> >  GlaxoSmithKline
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > Tetanus Toxoid
> >  Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed USP
> >  sanofi pasteur
> >  .01%
> >  25
>
> > Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed Adult Use .01% 25
> > Booster   .01% 25
> > Hib
> >  ActHIB
> >  sanofi pasteur
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > Hiberix GlaxoSmithKline 0 0
> > HibTITER    Wyeth-Ayerst 0  0
> > PedvaxHIB liquid(2)  Merck  0  0
> > Hib/HepB Comvax (3)  Merck  0  0
> > Hepatitis A
> >  Havrix
> >  GlaxoSmithKline
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > Vaqta  adult/pediatric  Merck  0  0
> > Hepatitis B
> >  Engerix-B preservative free
> >  GlaxoSmithKline
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > Recombivax HB preservative free  Merck  0  0
> > Hep A-B
> >  Twinrix
> >  GlaxoSmithKline
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > HPV
>
> >  Cervarix
> >  GlaxoSmithKline
> >  0  0
> > Gardasil
> >  Merck
> >  0  0
> > Influenza 2009/10 Formula Afluria multi-dose CSL Limited .01% 24.5
> > single dose  0  0
> > Agriflu Novartis 0  0
> > Fluarix GlaxoSmithKline   ≤1
> > FluLaval GlaxoSmithKline .01% 25
> > FluMist MedImmune 0 0
> > Fluvirin Novartis .01% 24.5
> > Fluzone 5 mL vial sanofi pasteur .01% 25
> > No Preservative 0 0
> > Influenza A - H1N1 2009
>
> >  Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine
> >  multi-dose CSL Limited
> >  .01%
> >  24.5
>
> > single dose 0
> >  0
>
> > Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine
> >  multi-dose Novartis
> >  .01%
> >  25
>
> > single dose
> >  â‰¤1
>
> > Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine
> >  multi-dose sanofi pasteur
> >  .01%
> >  25
>
> > single dose (.25 & .5 mL) 0
> >  0
>
> > Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine multi-dose GlaxoSmithKline .
> > 01%
> >  25
>
> > Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine Live, Intranasal  MedImmune
> > 0 0
> > IPV
> >  IPOL
> >  sanofi pasteur
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > Japanese Encephalitis Ixiaro     commercial | military
> >  Intercell Biomedical 0
> >  0
>
> > JE-Vax sanofi pasteur 0.007%
> > Meningococcal
> >  Menactra sanofi pasteur 0
> >  0
>
> > MENOMUNE-A/C/Y/W-135
> >  multi-dose sanofi pasteur
> >  .01%
> >  25
>
> > single dose  0
> >  0
>
> > Menveo Novartis  0
> >  0
>
> > MMR
> >  M-M-R II
> >  Merck
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > MMR-Varicella ProQuad Merck 0 0
> > Polio IPOL sanofi pasteur  0 0
> > Pneumococcal
> >  Prevnar
> >  Wyeth-Ayerst
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > Pneumovax 23    Merck  0  0
> > Rabies
>
> > RabAvert  Chiron  0  0
> > IMOVAX
> >  sanofi pasteur  0  0
> > Rotavirus
> >  RotaTeq Merck  0  0
> > Typhoid Fever  Typhim Vi
> >  sanofi pasteur
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > Vivotif Berna Biotch 0  0
> > Varicella Zoster
>
> >  Varivax
> >  Merck
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > Zostavax
> >  Merck
> >  0
> >  0
>
> > Yellow Fever
> >  YF-VAX
> >  sanofi pasteur
> >  0
> >  0- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

From: john on

"D. C. Sessions" <dcs(a)lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
> And yet, interestingly, when mercury compounds were put into
> so much stuff that kids all over the USA were coming down with
> pink disease, somehow there was no spike in autism. Isn't
> that amazing?
>

If it was true, and we all know about the trustworthyness of your stats, but
injecting mercury has to be different to having it in the mouth.


"We seem to have about 50% of members who suffer from auto-immune diseases,
such as diabetes, lupus, MS, rheumatoid arthritis etc, whereas the general
population suffer from 5 - l0%. There is no doubt in my mind that we have
significant and common on going health worries, compared to people who did
not suffer from pink disease."---Heather Thiele.

Such marketing coincidences (Thimerosal in/Calomel out) seem to be events
orchestrated by those who also stood to gain from the continuing the
sub-acute mercury-poisoning of babies, which increases not only the
short-term medical customer base in the affected children but also, because
it causes many of them to develop life-long "chronic" diseases, increases
the number of times these customers will need to be seen, treated, and, in
most cases, prescribed medicines. Key realities about autism, vaccines,
vaccine-injury compensation, Thimerosal, and autism-related research----Gary
S. Goldman, Ph.D & P.G. King PhD http://whale.to/vaccine/king.html


First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Prev: A grade of D
Next: Jeff Utz is not a doctor