From: Mark Probert on
On May 3, 12:25 am, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:

> ZZzz.

Please do not wake up. Sleep for all eternity.
From: Steven Bornfeld on
Mark Probert-Drew wrote:
>
> Health, science, etc. is not political. They are fact driven.
>
> It was under the Coward-In-Chief, GWB, that science was politicized.
>


Wow, here I thought it was Galileo's fault! ;-)
From: dr_jeff on
Jan Drew wrote:
> On May 2, 10:56�pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
>> Jason wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <5d3aede3-1dd6-4d2e-8147-3d6abd17a...(a)o1g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>, Mark
>>> Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> On May 2, 8:41=A0am, Donna <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> On May 1, 11:17=A0pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>> On May 1, 2:56=A0pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> And wouldn't supporting vaccines and the drug industry, as in this =
>>>> case,
>>>>>>>> be supporting a conservative bias, not a liberal one?
>>>>>>>> Jeff
>>>>>>> WHY didnt PBS show films of vaccine injured babies in the PICU
>>>>>>> fighting for life? They didnt show one vaccine injured baby, WHY?
>>>>>> Good question....hmmm./.I KNOW!
>>>>>> Vaccine injured babies do not exist.
>>>>> MARK!!!!!!!! That is the lamest and cruelest thing Ive ever seen you
>>>>> write. Yes, its cruel you knowing very well that vaccines do injury
>>>>> babies and actually cause death in babies, so AGAIN why didnt PBS show
>>>>> the infants in PICU suffering, yet they showed a baby with measles?
>>>> I would have preferred an hour long show of the consequences of not
>>>> vaccinating. A nice tour of an iron lung ward, rehab centers where 15
>>>> year old children babble because of meningitis destroying their
>>>> brains, children wearing hearing aids, blue babies trying to breath
>>>> inspite of their diptheria, and things like that.
>>>>> Thats not being fair and balanced in journalism.
>>>> There are issues that are subject to fair and balanced. Those subjects
>>>> have two valid sides. In the issue of vaccination, there is only one
>>>> valid side.
>>>> Its using FEAR to get
>>>>> young parents to keep BLINDLY vaccinating their newborn babies with
>>>>> toxins
>>>> You whine about fear? Both sides use fear. The difference is that the
>>>> fear of these diseases is valid. The "fear" of vaccines is bullshit.
>>> The reality is that millions of people do fear vaccines. Have you ever
>>> seen any children that had autism? Believe it or not, most parents FEAR
>>> that their children will develop autism if their children get dozens of
>>> shots that contain mercury.
>> Vaccines don't have mercury.
>
> Yes, they do. Why do you keep lying?

Which ones do?

> http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm
>>> As you probably know, mercury is a known
>>> poison. There are known effects of mercury poisoning. I once saw a list of
>>> the known effects of mercury poisoning and compared it with a list of the
>>> symptoms of children that have autism and many of the things on both lists
>>> were similar.
>> Only superficially. When you look more closely at the symptoms of the
>> two, they are not that similar. Autism causes specific changes in the
>> brain. Mercury causes *different* changes in the brain.
>>
>>> If you seen that evidence, you would probably say that it
>>> was just a coincidence that the two lists were similar. However, millions
>>> of people now believe that it is not a coincidence that the lists are
>>> similar or in some cases identical.
>> Believe is the key word. Fact is that autism is *not* caused by mercury
>> or vaccines.
>>
>> Jeff
>
> Liar. Liar.

Ah, poor girl. Her feelings got hurt and this best she can do.

> http://www.vaccinationnews.com/DailyNews/July2001/AutismUniqueMercPoison.htm

An antivaccine piece of feces site.

From: Donna on
On May 2, 10:51 am, "Peter B." <.@.> wrote:
> "Donna" <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:dc8afd0a-9caf-43b9-a7bf-16682e4c64f3(a)r34g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
> On May 1, 11:17 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 1, 2:56 pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > And wouldn't supporting vaccines and the drug industry, as in this
> > > > case,
> > > > be supporting a conservative bias, not a liberal one?
>
> > > > Jeff
>
> > > WHY didnt PBS show films of vaccine injured babies in the PICU
> > > fighting for life? They didnt show one vaccine injured baby, WHY?
>
> > Good question....hmmm./.I KNOW!
>
> > Vaccine injured babies do not exist.
>
> MARK!!!!!!!! That is the lamest and cruelest thing Ive ever seen you
> write. Yes, its cruel you knowing very well that vaccines do injury
> babies and actually cause death in babies, so AGAIN why didnt PBS show
> the infants in PICU suffering, yet they showed a baby with measles?
> Thats not being fair and balanced in journalism. Its using FEAR to get
> young parents to keep BLINDLY vaccinating their newborn babies with
> toxins
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > > Are they scared parents would rather their child have the damn measles
> > > than take a risk of having a dead or severely disabled child from
> > > injecting toxins into their baby?
>
> > > Interesting
>
> > >http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/
>
> > > PBS show Religion and Ethics is funded by Eli Lilly makers of
> > > thimerosal
>
> > > Funding
> > > Funding for RELIGION & ETHICS NEWSWEEKLY is provided by Lilly
> > > Endowment Inc. with additional support from the Corporation for Public
> > > Broadcasting and Mutual of America Life Insurance Company.
> > > The Indianapolis-based Lilly Endowment Inc. was founded in 1937 by
> > > three members of the Lilly family through gifts of stock in their
> > > pharmaceutical business, Eli Lilly and Company. The Endowment is a
> > > separate entity from the company, with a distinct governing board,
> > > staff and location, and is devoted to the causes of religion,
> > > education and community development.
>
> > Do you know the meaning of distinct?
>
> > I am on the board of an endowment, and we are totally independent of
> > everything.
>
> And I own the Brooklyn Bridge!
> ============================================
> Then please repair it



Sure, thing, :o) But do you mind contributing to the "Repair the
Brooklyn Bridge Foundation"
From: Donna on
On May 2, 7:51 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 2, 8:41 am, Donna <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On May 1, 11:17 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On May 1, 2:56 pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > And wouldn't supporting vaccines and the drug industry, as in this case,
> > > > > be supporting a conservative bias, not a liberal one?
>
> > > > > Jeff
>
> > > > WHY didnt PBS show films of vaccine injured babies in the PICU
> > > > fighting for life? They didnt show one vaccine injured baby, WHY?
>
> > > Good question....hmmm./.I KNOW!
>
> > > Vaccine injured babies do not exist.
>
> > MARK!!!!!!!! That is the lamest and cruelest thing Ive ever seen you
> > write. Yes, its cruel you knowing very well that vaccines do injury
> > babies and actually cause death in babies, so AGAIN why didnt PBS show
> > the infants in PICU suffering, yet they showed a baby with measles?
>
> I would have preferred an hour long show of the consequences of not
> vaccinating. A nice tour of an iron lung ward, rehab centers where 15
> year old children babble because of meningitis destroying their
> brains, children wearing hearing aids, blue babies trying to breath
> inspite of their diptheria, and things like that.



I told you that two of my Aunts had polio as children, My Moms first
cousins but I call them my Aunts they are like sisters, and they hang
out and go to the movies and for dinner every week together, I told my
Mom about this child on my group that is suffering terribly in the
hospital as I write this... I ask my Mom if she would ask my Aunt if
she would rather have polio or a severe vaccine injury what do you
think she would say, my Mom said, my Aunt would pick polio.



>
> > Thats not being fair and balanced in journalism.
>
> There are issues that are subject to fair and balanced. Those subjects
> have two valid sides. In the issue of vaccination, there is only one
> valid side.



Bologna!!!


>
> Its using FEAR to get
>
> > young parents to keep BLINDLY vaccinating their newborn babies with
> > toxins
>
> You whine about fear? Both sides use fear. The difference is that the
> fear of these diseases is valid. The "fear" of vaccines is bullshit.-




It is NOT and you know it! Why do you continue to LIE??????
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Prev: A grade of D
Next: Jeff Utz is not a doctor