From: Peter B on

"john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote in message
news:mqednZTFU8I1euLWnZ2dnUVZ8rWdnZ2d(a)bt.com...
> http://www.whale.to/a/fisher_donna.html
>

So much for electric cars, eh?


From: Peter B on

"Bob Officer" <bobofficers(a)127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:0qa0o5laplm8lacmgk3gdfhng3h678nmff(a)4ax.com...
> On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 08:03:05 -0800, in misc.health.alternative,
> "Peter B" <original2(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>"john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>>news:mqednZTFU8I1euLWnZ2dnUVZ8rWdnZ2d(a)bt.com...
>>> http://www.whale.to/a/fisher_donna.html
>>>
>>
>>So much for electric cars, eh?
>>
>
> Odd I have spent in the last 40 year, a large chunk of time in an
> area producing several megawatt of power. Yesterday, I spent 8 hour
> operating a small plant, which produces 2.4MW Today I am at small
> plant which produces about 5MW. Thursday I worked at plant which
> produced 50MW. The popular belief of dirty electricity is a myth.
>
> The luddite pig farmer would go broke if he actually followed what he
> puts on the web.
>
>

What they should do is move to the desert, no electricity, no cars, no
vaccine, no doctors and eat only the food that grows naturally wild and
drink whatever water that falls out of the sky.


From: The One True Zhen Jue on
On Feb 20, 1:46 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "Bob Officer" <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote in message
>
> news:0qa0o5laplm8lacmgk3gdfhng3h678nmff(a)4ax.com...
>
>
>
> > On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 08:03:05 -0800, in misc.health.alternative,
> > "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> >>"john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
> >>news:mqednZTFU8I1euLWnZ2dnUVZ8rWdnZ2d(a)bt.com...
> >>>http://www.whale.to/a/fisher_donna.html
>
> >>So much for electric cars, eh?
>
> > Odd I have spent in the last 40 year, a large chunk of time in an
> > area producing several megawatt of power. Yesterday, I spent 8 hour
> > operating a small plant, which produces 2.4MW Today I am at small
> > plant which produces  about 5MW. Thursday I worked at plant which
> > produced 50MW. The popular belief of dirty electricity is a myth.
>
> > The luddite pig farmer would go broke if he actually followed what he
> > puts on the web.
>
> What they should do is move to the desert, no electricity, no cars, no
> vaccine, no doctors and eat only the food that grows naturally wild and
> drink whatever water that falls out of the sky.

Now, those were the good ole days!