From: The One True Zhen Jue on
On Mar 28, 11:35 pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 23, 7:36 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> >http://www.facebook.com/people/Noah-Adam-Probert/1102615574
>
> >http://www.facebook.com/people/Josh-Probert/693346164
>
> > ===================
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.cerebral-palsy/msg/a150283...
> > From: "Mark Probert" <mark_probertREMOVEGARB...(a)hotmail.com>
> > Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:21:41 -0400
> > Local: Mon, Aug 12 2002 2:21 pm
> > Subject: Re: Part Time Job, Long Island.........
>
> > 2002
>
> > Their camp has a webiste:www.campanchor.org. My kids pic is there.
>
> > Long Island, NY
>
> >http://www.campanchor.org/images/jrcamp7.jpg
>
> >http://www.campanchor.org/images/jrcamp13.jpg
>
> are these Marks children?
>
> Why are you posting photos of Marks children?

Because she is hateful and doesn't mind victimizing children.
From: Happy Oyster on
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:56:13 -0700, Bob Officer <bobofficers(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:

>>> Why are you posting photos of Marks children?
>>
>>Because she is hateful and doesn't mind victimizing children.
>
>That gets my vote. I think the authorities needs to start contacting
>the children she used to tend at her day care centers.


Any relations to Irish stuff?

..

--
"Weiber sind von der Natur zum gemeinschaftlichen Genu� bestimmt."
(Kapokrates, Fr�hchrist und Klostergr�nder)

Mehr �ber den klerikalen Frauenverschlei�: http://www.reimbibel.de
From: Happy Oyster on
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:05:57 -0700, "Peter B." <.@.> wrote:

>"pautrey" <rpautrey2(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>news:14b436f5-ccda-4ff0-8f5b-74b82635685b(a)g19g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
>On Mar 29, 7:38 pm, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you complain about Peter B, HO and Bob Officer do to her, and
>> remain silent when she does it to me, then you have no standards.
>
>Then you have no standards because you don't complain to them
>for doing it to me.
>
>======================================================
>Freak, throw yourself into your local gator swamp.

Them poor gators... lieing on the back, nearly collapsed, exhausted ...
by endless roaring laughter...-


..
--
"Weiber sind von der Natur zum gemeinschaftlichen Genu� bestimmt."
(Kapokrates, Fr�hchrist und Klostergr�nder)

Mehr �ber den klerikalen Frauenverschlei�: http://www.reimbibel.de
From: Steelclaws on
On Mar 29, 10:56 pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:

> >> Why are you posting photos of Marks children?
>
> >Because she is hateful and doesn't mind victimizing children.
>
> That gets my vote. I think the authorities needs to start contacting
> the children she used to tend at her day care centers.

There was a case in the UK, where a female paedophile got caught
abusing the children in the day care centre she worked in.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/12/15/facebook-paedo-vanessa-george-jailed-indefinitely-115875-21899528/
From: Mark Probert-Drew on
On Mar 29, 10:45 pm, pautrey <rpautr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 29, 7:38 pm, Mark Probert-Drew <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you complain about Peter B, HO and Bob Officer do to her, and
> > remain silent when she does it to me, then you have no standards.
>
> Then you have no standards because you don't complain to them
> for doing it to me.
>

I rarely read what you get. HO is causing me to develop carpal tunnel
finger with the scroller on the mouse.

However, what she is doing to me is magnitudes larger than what is
going on between you, et al. I have yet to see them bring your family
into it.

Do you have children? Put yourself in my shoes.