From: Peter Bowditch on
PeterB - Original <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 23, 1:54�am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >On Nov 23, 1:00�am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> >> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >> >And so far you've refused to produce a single
>> >> >citation of published scientific data to make your case for vaccine
>> >> >safety.
>>
>> >> I told you where to find thousands of papers. You refused to look.
>>
>> >What you did was provide a meaningless search query, as I
>> >proved the other day. �Remember?
>>
>> What I remember is that you said that something didn't exist.
>
>I was referring to RCT data on vaccine effectiveness and safety. The
>one such study I've seen was done a few decades ago, but it was very
>small and surveilled just a few months. Your meaningless word string
>search results, as much fun as you have doing them, prove nothing.
>
>> I told
>> you where to find thousands of instances. You refused to look.
>
>Since you can't cite a particular study to back your false claims,
>I'll take that as an admission that you can't.

More than 7000 papers and you refuse to look.

Sad that.

(Cue Beagle's hole citation)

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: PeterB - Original on
On Nov 23, 10:03 pm, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> >On Nov 23, 1:54 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> >> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> >On Nov 23, 1:00 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> >> >> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> >> >And so far you've refused to produce a single
> >> >> >citation of published scientific data to make your case for vaccine
> >> >> >safety.
>
> >> >> I told you where to find thousands of papers. You refused to look.
>
> >> >What you did was provide a meaningless search query, as I
> >> >proved the other day.  Remember?
>
> >> What I remember is that you said that something didn't exist.
>
> >I was referring to RCT data on vaccine effectiveness and safety.  The
> >one such study I've seen was done a few decades ago, but it was very
> >small and surveilled just a few months.  Your meaningless word string
> >search results, as much fun as you have doing them, prove nothing.
>
> >> I told
> >> you where to find thousands of instances. You refused to look.
>
> >Since you can't cite a particular study to back your false claims,
> >I'll take that as an admission that you can't.
>
> More than 7000 papers and you refuse to look.

Meaning you don't know what you're talking about, as usual. I've been
reading the available science for years, that's why I'm able to cite
the published science backing up what I say. You refuse to cite any
actual data because you can't, and your word string searches don't
amount to a hill of beans.


> Sad that.
>
> (Cue Beagle's hole citation)
>
> --
> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

From: Peter Bowditch on
PeterB - Original <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 23, 10:03�pm, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> >On Nov 23, 1:54�am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> >> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >> >On Nov 23, 1:00�am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> >> >> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >> >> >And so far you've refused to produce a single
>> >> >> >citation of published scientific data to make your case for vaccine
>> >> >> >safety.
>>
>> >> >> I told you where to find thousands of papers. You refused to look.
>>
>> >> >What you did was provide a meaningless search query, as I
>> >> >proved the other day. �Remember?
>>
>> >> What I remember is that you said that something didn't exist.
>>
>> >I was referring to RCT data on vaccine effectiveness and safety. �The
>> >one such study I've seen was done a few decades ago, but it was very
>> >small and surveilled just a few months. �Your meaningless word string
>> >search results, as much fun as you have doing them, prove nothing.
>>
>> >> I told
>> >> you where to find thousands of instances. You refused to look.
>>
>> >Since you can't cite a particular study to back your false claims,
>> >I'll take that as an admission that you can't.
>>
>> More than 7000 papers and you refuse to look.
>
>Meaning you don't know what you're talking about, as usual. I've been
>reading the available science for years, that's why I'm able to cite
>the published science backing up what I say. You refuse to cite any
>actual data because you can't, and your word string searches don't
>amount to a hill of beans.
>
>
>> Sad that.
>>
>> (Cue Beagle's hole citation)

Like I said, sad that.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Peter B on

"PeterB - Original" <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
news:3a75ad48-5f5a-4498-a9ed-92aadee6da94(a)g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 23, 10:15 am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 11:13 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:f5a70ec6-4d13-44c1-be29-cbb1df9209bd(a)k9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 17, 8:42 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 17, 8:33 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Nov 17, 8:27 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > >news:lJednURLTJCKuZ7WnZ2dnUVZ8i2dnZ2d(a)bt.com...
>
> > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an
> > > apparent
> > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry spokesperson
> > > told
> > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a "coincidental
> > > medical
> > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on the second
> > > victim have been released thus far
>
> > Chinese health officials reported on Nov. 13 the first deaths in
> > people who received the H1N1 vaccine. The Ministry of Health
> > announced
> > that the two people, including a teacher from Hunan province, died
> > hours after receiving their inoculations. Since September, when the
> > ministry began its H1N1 immunization program, 12 million Chinese
> > have
> > received the pandemic flu
> > ====================================================
> > Jan is exceptionally dumb tonight, 12 million received vaccine, 2
> > died
> > neither of which died from vaccine complications.
>
> That is an incidence of 0.000000166666667%.
>
> I think staying in bed all day is more dangerous.

Believing in your fairy tales certainly is. Two points:

1) Among 30 countries with childhood vaccination programs, the one
with the highest mortality rate for children under 5yrs of age is the
country with the largest number of childhood vaccines. That country
is the USA.
===============================================
Petey the idiot never realized that illegals are the biggest cause and
people who travel back n forth across the border the next largest group
for incidences. Petey the idiot wants his agenda to remain supreme,
facts are secondary.


2) Childhood mortality rates in countries with the LEAST number of
vaccines in their early immunization schedules are those with the
LOWEST childhood mortality rates.
===============================================
As is cited and understood in the mind of Peter the idiot.
Peter the idiot probably buys into global warming also.

Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous, period
==============================================
a statement of Peter the Idiot. Who has fallen prey to his "truisms"
Like
Racing is unpredictable and dangerous, period.
Driving the streets of LA is unpredictable and dangerous, period.
Eating Tartare is unpredictable and dangerous, period.
Eating Sushi is unpredictable and dangerous, period.
Eating Saffron is unpredictable and dangerous, period.

Petey the Idiot a shill shrieking words of ignorance, who thinks he
never makes mistakes with grammar, spelling or punctuation, but feels it
is his duty to follow in the footsteps of Janet Mae Stidd Drew being a
shrill school marm


From: Peter B on

"Jan Drew" <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote in message
news:03514aa0-1903-4a3d-ad09-22a381b51e21(a)j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com...

> On Nov 22, 10:39�pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:

Chinese health officials reported on Nov. 13 the first deaths in
people who received the H1N1 vaccine. The Ministry of Health
announced
that the two people, including a teacher from Hunan province, died
hours after receiving their inoculations. Since September, when the
ministry began its H1N1 immunization program, 12 million Chinese have
received the pandemic flu
=====================================================
12 Million lived, 2 died from complications not related to the vaccine.

Far better odds than graduating from Janet Drews school with knowledge.