From: Peter B on

"PeterB - Original" <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
news:e26cdca7-c196-47bb-a7b9-c16016d85714(a)f10g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 22, 12:11 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:e469cc93-1eb5-45c8-99a6-e4134f76fd5e(a)k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 22, 1:22 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:1e3cdbd5-1232-4a75-9bc3-4f083d590c94(a)e23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 21, 6:13 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:5d215f81-a2a0-4caa-a982-257c5f9c7d41(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
> > > On Nov 19, 9:17 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > messagenews:a8effb1f-5b8e-4c7e-9402-10d29698538c(a)37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > > On Nov 19, 1:59 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > > messagenews:14e24494-68e0-4894-8726-f0a095fd1914(a)d5g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > > > On Nov 19, 12:37 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > > > messagenews:76992f70-f07c-4955-a3f0-346470b3a98a(a)a31g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> > > > > > On Nov 18, 9:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com>
> > > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > On Nov 17, 9:19 pm, PeterB - Original
> > > > > > > <p...(a)mytrashmail.com>
> > > > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > On Nov 17, 9:16 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com>
> > > > > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > > > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > > > > > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > > > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > > > > > > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died
> > > > > > > > > of
> > > > > > > > > an
> > > > > > > > > apparent
> > > > > > > > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry
> > > > > > > > > spokesperson
> > > > > > > > > told
> > > > > > > > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a
> > > > > > > > > "coincidental
> > > > > > > > > medical
> > > > > > > > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details
> > > > > > > > > on
> > > > > > > > > the
> > > > > > > > > second
> > > > > > > > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > > > > > > > None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains --
> > > > > > > > vaccines
> > > > > > > > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> > > > > > > Man, are you desperate.
>
> > > > > > I'm not the one using anecdotal reports to make a case for
> > > > > > vaccine
> > > > > > safety. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous, period.
> > > > > > ==================================================
> > > > > > You, Suh, are using lies to poison the well. You cannot back
> > > > > > up
> > > > > > those
> > > > > > words scientifically. (not that you know what that word
> > > > > > means,
> > > > > > lol.)
>
> > > > > It's true, vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I stopped
> > > > > getting vaccinated years ago. I'm still here.
> > > > > ===================================================
> > > > > Living off the immunity provided by those vaccines, eh? No
> > > > > doubt.
>
> > > > > So you got your immunity and want to deny it for others?
>
> > > > > You're as phony as that old broad Janet who used to rant about
> > > > > mercury
> > > > > fillings and how they kill maim and destroy yet she's 72 or 73
> > > > > and
> > > > > still
> > > > > kicking.
>
> > > > > How old are you? between 75 and 85? Alive because of the vacs
> > > > > you
> > > > > took.
> > > > > incredible.
>
> > > > Seriously, though. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I
> > > > stopped getting vaccinated years ago. And I'm still here.
> > > > ======================================================
> > > > Obviously they helped and didn't hurt.
>
> > > Obviously? I suppose smoking doesn't shorten life as long as you
> > > can
> > > smoke a few thousand first? Great logic.
> > > ======================================================
> > > You really should review your posts before sending, especially
> > > since your sarcasm makes you look the fool.
>
> > Describing the hazards of vaccine is not sarcasm.
> > =================================================
> > Yes, you are that dumb, not seemingly that dumb, but pure simple
> > living
> > dumbass ignorant.
>
> > > Smoking did not purport to heal, make well, inoculate.
>
> > The operative word being "purport." Vaccines do not heal or make
> > well. That is a myth promoted by the drug makers. If there is proof
> > of your claim, where is it?
> > =====================================================
> > Now you add yet another myth. ala lie, Show me proof that it was
> > ever
> > promoted by the drug makers.
>
> If the drug makers don't promote vaccine for wellness, why do you?
> =====================================================
> Yet more false assumptions based on ignorance, poor reading
> comprehension, and agenda driven blindness.

They were your words, not mine.

> My post you misquoted...

I didn't, but if you agree that vaccines don't heal or make well, why
did you say they did?

>, post edited and changed the format of
> was originally like this...
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------------
>
> Smoking did not purport to heal, make well, inoculate.
>
> Vaccines did and they do, evidence you.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----------

So you lied and now blame me for pointing it out. If you are
admitting that vaccines do not do all three, we are back to the issue
of evidence of vaccine safety. You have never produced a shred of
evidence for it. And the reason is simple. It doesn't exist.
=====================================================
Then why are you alive, why are millions of others, ......ALIVE! wow,
there is no evidence that anyone is alive, eh? Not one shred of evidence
that the world is better off without Polio, reduced deaths due to fle,
You suh are simply too stupid for yourself.

> You were innoculated. When a flu comes around like they usually do,
> many
> Dr.s will get a flu shot if you are caught in the earlies stages of
> the
> flu to eliminate or reduce the hit of the flu.

Seasonal flu vaccines are notoriously unreliable. If for no other
reason because of genetic drift. Read a book.
====================================================
No, you are wrong, read the book you ignorant dummy, you *CAN* read
can't you? Can you also comprehend *anything*? Or do you daily walk
about singing, "I'm to stupid for my self, too stupid, too stupid for my
self, too stupid for MY S-E-E- E L L l l ffffff." well then, you are
correct in at least one thing. You indeed are very stupid.

"Seasonal flu vaccines are notoriously unreliable". Wrong, simply wrong.
{{{{{SHUDDER}}}}}

They are not unreliable for what they were designed for, get it bozo?
Genetic drifts sometimes happend by the time the flu has taken a
foothold, and in that case it might be a bit weaker than it could have
been, but not unreliable since they were not designed for that anymore
than having been designed for an entirely contadictory strain.

Then there is the option you just opened up, and you said it turkey
breath, if a flu vaccine was unable to perform for a genetic shift then
you just tacitly fully admitted that a proper dosage would have been
sufficient.

So here we are beginning to develope a truth. One that contradicts your
hypocrisy.
1. You have taken vaccines and benefitted from all of them.
2. You admit vaccines are indeed effective.
3. You still want to deny them to all others.

The book you read? supported all of this, you suh are a fraud.


> Why do you deny the good that vaccines did for you?

There is nothing to deny but your empty claims.
=====================================
Really? And here you are, alive and perfunctionary.

> > > Vaccines did and they do, evidence you.
>
> > False. Read "Public Health at the Crossroads" by R. Beaglehole, page
> > 43. You know nothing about the true history of vaccine.
> > ===================================================
> > You keep stating the same lie, over n over , n over, just a
> > shrieking
> > parrot.
>
> I referred you to "Public Health at the Crossroads" by R. Beaglehole,
> page 43 so you can educate yourself. If you prefer to remain steeped
> in ignorance, that's not my problem.
> ===============================================
> Your ignorance is your problem, well, lol, I guess maybe not since
> your ignorance is so all encompassing that you cannot escape it.

Is that why you've never cited any published science to back up your
bogus claims? Don't tell me -- you can't do that because it doesn't
exist. But then, we already knew that.
================================================
You just admitted reading a book that supported my claims.




From: Jan Drew on
On Nov 17, 8:42�pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 8:33�pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 17, 8:27 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > >news:lJednURLTJCKuZ7WnZ2dnUVZ8i2dnZ2d(a)bt.com...
>
> >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an apparent
> heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry spokesperson
> told
> the China Daily newspaper that the death was a "coincidental medical
> incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on the second
> victim have been released thus far

Chinese health officials reported on Nov. 13 the first deaths in
people who received the H1N1 vaccine. The Ministry of Health announced
that the two people, including a teacher from Hunan province, died
hours after receiving their inoculations. Since September, when the
ministry began its H1N1 immunization program, 12 million Chinese have
received the pandemic flu
From: Jan Drew on
On Nov 18, 9:08�pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 9:19�pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Nov 17, 9:16�pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com....
>
> > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an apparent
> > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry spokesperson told
> > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a "coincidental medical
> > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on the second
> > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > None of which proves vaccine safety. � The fact remains -- vaccines
> > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> Man, are you desperate.

Fact the facts, Mark S Probert.

None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains -- vaccines
are unpredictable and dangerous.

From: Peter B on

"Jan Drew" <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote in message
news:d59b30e6-0afe-4578-9df3-6ccabf5408a3(a)e20g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 18, 9:08�pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 9:19�pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Nov 17, 9:16�pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an
> > > apparent
> > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry spokesperson
> > > told
> > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a "coincidental
> > > medical
> > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on the second
> > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > None of which proves vaccine safety. � The fact remains --
> > vaccines
> > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> Man, are you desperate.

Fact the facts, Mark S Probert.

None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains -- vaccines
are unpredictable and dangerous.
====================================================
Yet you too received vaccines.


From: Peter B on

"Jan Drew" <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote in message
news:f5a70ec6-4d13-44c1-be29-cbb1df9209bd(a)k9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 17, 8:42�pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 8:33�pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 17, 8:27 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > >news:lJednURLTJCKuZ7WnZ2dnUVZ8i2dnZ2d(a)bt.com...
>
> >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an apparent
> heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry spokesperson
> told
> the China Daily newspaper that the death was a "coincidental medical
> incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on the second
> victim have been released thus far

Chinese health officials reported on Nov. 13 the first deaths in
people who received the H1N1 vaccine. The Ministry of Health announced
that the two people, including a teacher from Hunan province, died
hours after receiving their inoculations. Since September, when the
ministry began its H1N1 immunization program, 12 million Chinese have
received the pandemic flu
====================================================
Jan is exceptionally dumb tonight, 12 million received vaccine, 2 died
neither of which died from vaccine complications.

IOW's they wasted vaccines on two people who were going to die anyhow,
like hulda.