From: PeterB - Original on
On Nov 22, 1:22 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1e3cdbd5-1232-4a75-9bc3-4f083d590c94(a)e23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 21, 6:13 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:5d215f81-a2a0-4caa-a982-257c5f9c7d41(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 19, 9:17 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:a8effb1f-5b8e-4c7e-9402-10d29698538c(a)37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > On Nov 19, 1:59 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > messagenews:14e24494-68e0-4894-8726-f0a095fd1914(a)d5g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > > On Nov 19, 12:37 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > > messagenews:76992f70-f07c-4955-a3f0-346470b3a98a(a)a31g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> > > > > On Nov 18, 9:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > On Nov 17, 9:19 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com>
> > > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > On Nov 17, 9:16 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > > > > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > > > > > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an
> > > > > > > > apparent
> > > > > > > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry
> > > > > > > > spokesperson
> > > > > > > > told
> > > > > > > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a
> > > > > > > > "coincidental
> > > > > > > > medical
> > > > > > > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on
> > > > > > > > the
> > > > > > > > second
> > > > > > > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > > > > > > None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains --
> > > > > > > vaccines
> > > > > > > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> > > > > > Man, are you desperate.
>
> > > > > I'm not the one using anecdotal reports to make a case for
> > > > > vaccine
> > > > > safety. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous, period.
> > > > > ==================================================
> > > > > You, Suh, are using lies to poison the well. You cannot back up
> > > > > those
> > > > > words scientifically. (not that you know what that word means,
> > > > > lol.)
>
> > > > It's true, vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I stopped
> > > > getting vaccinated years ago. I'm still here.
> > > > ===================================================
> > > > Living off the immunity provided by those vaccines, eh? No doubt.
>
> > > > So you got your immunity and want to deny it for others?
>
> > > > You're as phony as that old broad Janet who used to rant about
> > > > mercury
> > > > fillings and how they kill maim and destroy yet she's 72 or 73 and
> > > > still
> > > > kicking.
>
> > > > How old are you? between 75 and 85? Alive because of the vacs you
> > > > took.
> > > > incredible.
>
> > > Seriously, though. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I
> > > stopped getting vaccinated years ago. And I'm still here.
> > > ======================================================
> > > Obviously they helped and didn't hurt.
>
> > Obviously? I suppose smoking doesn't shorten life as long as you can
> > smoke a few thousand first? Great logic.
> > ======================================================
> > You really should review your posts before sending, especially
> > since your sarcasm makes you look the fool.
>
> Describing the hazards of vaccine is not sarcasm.
> =================================================
> Yes, you are that dumb, not seemingly that dumb, but pure simple living
> dumbass ignorant.
>
> > Smoking did not purport to heal, make well, inoculate.
>
> The operative word being "purport."  Vaccines do not heal or make
> well.  That is a myth promoted by the drug makers.   If there is proof
> of your claim, where is it?
> =====================================================
> Now you add yet another myth. ala lie, Show me proof that it was ever
> promoted by the drug makers.

If the drug makers don't promote vaccine for wellness, why do you?

> > Vaccines did and they do, evidence you.
>
> False.  Read "Public Health at the Crossroads" by R. Beaglehole, page
> 43.  You know nothing about the true history of vaccine.
> ===================================================
> You keep stating the same lie, over n over , n over, just a shrieking
> parrot.

I referred you to "Public Health at the Crossroads" by R. Beaglehole,
page 43 so you can educate yourself. If you prefer to remain steeped
in ignorance, that's not my problem.


From: Peter B on
"PeterB - Original" <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
news:e469cc93-1eb5-45c8-99a6-e4134f76fd5e(a)k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 22, 1:22 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:1e3cdbd5-1232-4a75-9bc3-4f083d590c94(a)e23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 21, 6:13 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:5d215f81-a2a0-4caa-a982-257c5f9c7d41(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 19, 9:17 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:a8effb1f-5b8e-4c7e-9402-10d29698538c(a)37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > On Nov 19, 1:59 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > messagenews:14e24494-68e0-4894-8726-f0a095fd1914(a)d5g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > > On Nov 19, 12:37 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > > messagenews:76992f70-f07c-4955-a3f0-346470b3a98a(a)a31g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> > > > > On Nov 18, 9:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com>
> > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > On Nov 17, 9:19 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com>
> > > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > On Nov 17, 9:16 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > > > > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > > > > > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of
> > > > > > > > an
> > > > > > > > apparent
> > > > > > > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry
> > > > > > > > spokesperson
> > > > > > > > told
> > > > > > > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a
> > > > > > > > "coincidental
> > > > > > > > medical
> > > > > > > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on
> > > > > > > > the
> > > > > > > > second
> > > > > > > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > > > > > > None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains --
> > > > > > > vaccines
> > > > > > > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> > > > > > Man, are you desperate.
>
> > > > > I'm not the one using anecdotal reports to make a case for
> > > > > vaccine
> > > > > safety. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous, period.
> > > > > ==================================================
> > > > > You, Suh, are using lies to poison the well. You cannot back
> > > > > up
> > > > > those
> > > > > words scientifically. (not that you know what that word means,
> > > > > lol.)
>
> > > > It's true, vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I stopped
> > > > getting vaccinated years ago. I'm still here.
> > > > ===================================================
> > > > Living off the immunity provided by those vaccines, eh? No
> > > > doubt.
>
> > > > So you got your immunity and want to deny it for others?
>
> > > > You're as phony as that old broad Janet who used to rant about
> > > > mercury
> > > > fillings and how they kill maim and destroy yet she's 72 or 73
> > > > and
> > > > still
> > > > kicking.
>
> > > > How old are you? between 75 and 85? Alive because of the vacs
> > > > you
> > > > took.
> > > > incredible.
>
> > > Seriously, though. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I
> > > stopped getting vaccinated years ago. And I'm still here.
> > > ======================================================
> > > Obviously they helped and didn't hurt.
>
> > Obviously? I suppose smoking doesn't shorten life as long as you can
> > smoke a few thousand first? Great logic.
> > ======================================================
> > You really should review your posts before sending, especially
> > since your sarcasm makes you look the fool.
>
> Describing the hazards of vaccine is not sarcasm.
> =================================================
> Yes, you are that dumb, not seemingly that dumb, but pure simple
> living
> dumbass ignorant.
>
> > Smoking did not purport to heal, make well, inoculate.
>
> The operative word being "purport." Vaccines do not heal or make
> well. That is a myth promoted by the drug makers. If there is proof
> of your claim, where is it?
> =====================================================
> Now you add yet another myth. ala lie, Show me proof that it was ever
> promoted by the drug makers.

If the drug makers don't promote vaccine for wellness, why do you?
=====================================================
Yet more false assumptions based on ignorance, poor reading
comprehension, and agenda driven blindness.

My post you misquoted, post edited and changed the format of was
originally like this...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smoking did not purport to heal, make well, inoculate.

Vaccines did and they do, evidence you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were innoculated. When a flu comes around like they usually do, many
Dr.s will get a flu shot if you are caught in the earlies stages of the
flu to eliminate or reduce the hit of the flu.

Why do you deny the good that vaccines did for you?

> > Vaccines did and they do, evidence you.
>
> False. Read "Public Health at the Crossroads" by R. Beaglehole, page
> 43. You know nothing about the true history of vaccine.
> ===================================================
> You keep stating the same lie, over n over , n over, just a shrieking
> parrot.

I referred you to "Public Health at the Crossroads" by R. Beaglehole,
page 43 so you can educate yourself. If you prefer to remain steeped
in ignorance, that's not my problem.
===============================================
Your ignorance is your problem, well, lol, I guess maybe not since your
ignorance is so all encompassing that you cannot escape it.


From: Mark Probert on
On Nov 22, 12:48 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The operative word being "purport."  Vaccines do not heal or make
> >well.  That is a myth promoted by the drug makers.
>
> Nobody ever said they did. Do you get a bulk discount at the strawman
> shop?

Strawmen are his only friends. His favorite food is red herring, and
his hobby is well poisoning.

From: PeterB - Original on
On Nov 22, 12:11 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in messagenews:e469cc93-1eb5-45c8-99a6-e4134f76fd5e(a)k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 22, 1:22 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:1e3cdbd5-1232-4a75-9bc3-4f083d590c94(a)e23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 21, 6:13 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:5d215f81-a2a0-4caa-a982-257c5f9c7d41(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
> > > On Nov 19, 9:17 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > messagenews:a8effb1f-5b8e-4c7e-9402-10d29698538c(a)37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > > On Nov 19, 1:59 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > > messagenews:14e24494-68e0-4894-8726-f0a095fd1914(a)d5g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > > > On Nov 19, 12:37 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > > > messagenews:76992f70-f07c-4955-a3f0-346470b3a98a(a)a31g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> > > > > > On Nov 18, 9:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com>
> > > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > On Nov 17, 9:19 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com>
> > > > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > On Nov 17, 9:16 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > > > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > > > > > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > > > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > > > > > > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of
> > > > > > > > > an
> > > > > > > > > apparent
> > > > > > > > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry
> > > > > > > > > spokesperson
> > > > > > > > > told
> > > > > > > > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a
> > > > > > > > > "coincidental
> > > > > > > > > medical
> > > > > > > > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on
> > > > > > > > > the
> > > > > > > > > second
> > > > > > > > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > > > > > > > None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains --
> > > > > > > > vaccines
> > > > > > > > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> > > > > > > Man, are you desperate.
>
> > > > > > I'm not the one using anecdotal reports to make a case for
> > > > > > vaccine
> > > > > > safety. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous, period.
> > > > > > ==================================================
> > > > > > You, Suh, are using lies to poison the well. You cannot back
> > > > > > up
> > > > > > those
> > > > > > words scientifically. (not that you know what that word means,
> > > > > > lol.)
>
> > > > > It's true, vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I stopped
> > > > > getting vaccinated years ago. I'm still here.
> > > > > ===================================================
> > > > > Living off the immunity provided by those vaccines, eh? No
> > > > > doubt.
>
> > > > > So you got your immunity and want to deny it for others?
>
> > > > > You're as phony as that old broad Janet who used to rant about
> > > > > mercury
> > > > > fillings and how they kill maim and destroy yet she's 72 or 73
> > > > > and
> > > > > still
> > > > > kicking.
>
> > > > > How old are you? between 75 and 85? Alive because of the vacs
> > > > > you
> > > > > took.
> > > > > incredible.
>
> > > > Seriously, though. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I
> > > > stopped getting vaccinated years ago. And I'm still here.
> > > > ======================================================
> > > > Obviously they helped and didn't hurt.
>
> > > Obviously? I suppose smoking doesn't shorten life as long as you can
> > > smoke a few thousand first? Great logic.
> > > ======================================================
> > > You really should review your posts before sending, especially
> > > since your sarcasm makes you look the fool.
>
> > Describing the hazards of vaccine is not sarcasm.
> > =================================================
> > Yes, you are that dumb, not seemingly that dumb, but pure simple
> > living
> > dumbass ignorant.
>
> > > Smoking did not purport to heal, make well, inoculate.
>
> > The operative word being "purport." Vaccines do not heal or make
> > well. That is a myth promoted by the drug makers. If there is proof
> > of your claim, where is it?
> > =====================================================
> > Now you add yet another myth. ala lie, Show me proof that it was ever
> > promoted by the drug makers.
>
> If the drug makers don't promote vaccine for wellness, why do you?
> =====================================================
> Yet more false assumptions based on ignorance, poor reading
> comprehension, and agenda driven blindness.

They were your words, not mine.

> My post you misquoted...

I didn't, but if you agree that vaccines don't heal or make well, why
did you say they did?

>, post edited and changed the format of
> was originally like this...
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
>
> Smoking did not purport to heal, make well, inoculate.
>
> Vaccines did and they do, evidence you.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

So you lied and now blame me for pointing it out. If you are
admitting that vaccines do not do all three, we are back to the issue
of evidence of vaccine safety. You have never produced a shred of
evidence for it. And the reason is simple. It doesn't exist.

> You were innoculated. When a flu comes around like they usually do, many
> Dr.s will get a flu shot if you are caught in the earlies stages of the
> flu to eliminate or reduce the hit of the flu.

Seasonal flu vaccines are notoriously unreliable. If for no other
reason because of genetic drift. Read a book.

> Why do you deny the good that vaccines did for you?

There is nothing to deny but your empty claims.

> > > Vaccines did and they do, evidence you.
>
> > False. Read "Public Health at the Crossroads" by R. Beaglehole, page
> > 43. You know nothing about the true history of vaccine.
> > ===================================================
> > You keep stating the same lie, over n over , n over, just a shrieking
> > parrot.
>
> I referred you to "Public Health at the Crossroads" by R. Beaglehole,
> page 43 so you can educate yourself.  If you prefer to remain steeped
> in ignorance, that's not my problem.
> ===============================================
> Your ignorance is your problem, well, lol, I guess maybe not since
> your ignorance is so all encompassing that you cannot escape it.

Is that why you've never cited any published science to back up your
bogus claims? Don't tell me -- you can't do that because it doesn't
exist. But then, we already knew that.



From: PeterB - Original on
On Nov 22, 7:13 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 12:48 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>
> > PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >The operative word being "purport."  Vaccines do not heal or make
> > >well.  That is a myth promoted by the drug makers.
>
> > Nobody ever said they did. Do you get a bulk discount at the strawman
> > shop?
>
> Strawmen are his only friends. His favorite food is red herring, and
> his hobby is well poisoning.

markey, you are not my friend and I prefer mahi mahi. My hobby is
watching you work for your supper.