From: Peter B on

"PeterB - Original" <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
news:5d215f81-a2a0-4caa-a982-257c5f9c7d41(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 19, 9:17 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:a8effb1f-5b8e-4c7e-9402-10d29698538c(a)37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 19, 1:59 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:14e24494-68e0-4894-8726-f0a095fd1914(a)d5g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 19, 12:37 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:76992f70-f07c-4955-a3f0-346470b3a98a(a)a31g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> > > On Nov 18, 9:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Nov 17, 9:19 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com>
> > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > On Nov 17, 9:16 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > > > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an
> > > > > > apparent
> > > > > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry
> > > > > > spokesperson
> > > > > > told
> > > > > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a "coincidental
> > > > > > medical
> > > > > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on the
> > > > > > second
> > > > > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > > > > None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains --
> > > > > vaccines
> > > > > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> > > > Man, are you desperate.
>
> > > I'm not the one using anecdotal reports to make a case for vaccine
> > > safety. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous, period.
> > > ==================================================
> > > You, Suh, are using lies to poison the well. You cannot back up
> > > those
> > > words scientifically. (not that you know what that word means,
> > > lol.)
>
> > It's true, vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I stopped
> > getting vaccinated years ago. I'm still here.
> > ===================================================
> > Living off the immunity provided by those vaccines, eh? No doubt.
>
> > So you got your immunity and want to deny it for others?
>
> > You're as phony as that old broad Janet who used to rant about
> > mercury
> > fillings and how they kill maim and destroy yet she's 72 or 73 and
> > still
> > kicking.
>
> > How old are you? between 75 and 85? Alive because of the vacs you
> > took.
> > incredible.
>
> Seriously, though. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I
> stopped getting vaccinated years ago. And I'm still here.
> ======================================================
> Obviously they helped and didn't hurt.

Obviously? I suppose smoking doesn't shorten life as long as you can
smoke a few thousand first? Great logic.
======================================================
You really should review your posts before sending, especially since
your sarcasm makes you look the fool.

Smoking did not purport to heal, make well, inoculate.

Vaccines did and they do, evidence you.


From: PeterB - Original on
On Nov 21, 6:13 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in messagenews:5d215f81-a2a0-4caa-a982-257c5f9c7d41(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 19, 9:17 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:a8effb1f-5b8e-4c7e-9402-10d29698538c(a)37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 19, 1:59 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:14e24494-68e0-4894-8726-f0a095fd1914(a)d5g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > On Nov 19, 12:37 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > messagenews:76992f70-f07c-4955-a3f0-346470b3a98a(a)a31g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> > > > On Nov 18, 9:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > On Nov 17, 9:19 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com>
> > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > On Nov 17, 9:16 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > > > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > > > > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an
> > > > > > > apparent
> > > > > > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry
> > > > > > > spokesperson
> > > > > > > told
> > > > > > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a "coincidental
> > > > > > > medical
> > > > > > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on the
> > > > > > > second
> > > > > > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > > > > > None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains --
> > > > > > vaccines
> > > > > > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> > > > > Man, are you desperate.
>
> > > > I'm not the one using anecdotal reports to make a case for vaccine
> > > > safety. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous, period.
> > > > ==================================================
> > > > You, Suh, are using lies to poison the well. You cannot back up
> > > > those
> > > > words scientifically. (not that you know what that word means,
> > > > lol.)
>
> > > It's true, vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I stopped
> > > getting vaccinated years ago. I'm still here.
> > > ===================================================
> > > Living off the immunity provided by those vaccines, eh? No doubt.
>
> > > So you got your immunity and want to deny it for others?
>
> > > You're as phony as that old broad Janet who used to rant about
> > > mercury
> > > fillings and how they kill maim and destroy yet she's 72 or 73 and
> > > still
> > > kicking.
>
> > > How old are you? between 75 and 85? Alive because of the vacs you
> > > took.
> > > incredible.
>
> > Seriously, though. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I
> > stopped getting vaccinated years ago. And I'm still here.
> > ======================================================
> > Obviously they helped and didn't hurt.
>
> Obviously?  I suppose smoking doesn't shorten life as long as you can
> smoke a few thousand first?  Great logic.
> ======================================================
> You really should review your posts  before sending, especially
> since your sarcasm makes you look the fool.

Describing the hazards of vaccine is not sarcasm.

> Smoking did not purport to heal, make well, inoculate.

The operative word being "purport." Vaccines do not heal or make
well. That is a myth promoted by the drug makers. If there is proof
of your claim, where is it?

> Vaccines did and they do, evidence you.

False. Read "Public Health at the Crossroads" by R. Beaglehole, page
43. You know nothing about the true history of vaccine.
From: Peter Bowditch on
PeterB - Original <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:

>The operative word being "purport." Vaccines do not heal or make
>well. That is a myth promoted by the drug makers.

Nobody ever said they did. Do you get a bulk discount at the strawman
shop?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Peter B on
"PeterB - Original" <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
news:1e3cdbd5-1232-4a75-9bc3-4f083d590c94(a)e23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 21, 6:13 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:5d215f81-a2a0-4caa-a982-257c5f9c7d41(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 19, 9:17 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:a8effb1f-5b8e-4c7e-9402-10d29698538c(a)37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 19, 1:59 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:14e24494-68e0-4894-8726-f0a095fd1914(a)d5g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > On Nov 19, 12:37 am, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > > messagenews:76992f70-f07c-4955-a3f0-346470b3a98a(a)a31g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> > > > On Nov 18, 9:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > On Nov 17, 9:19 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com>
> > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > On Nov 17, 9:16 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > > > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > > > > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an
> > > > > > > apparent
> > > > > > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry
> > > > > > > spokesperson
> > > > > > > told
> > > > > > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a
> > > > > > > "coincidental
> > > > > > > medical
> > > > > > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on
> > > > > > > the
> > > > > > > second
> > > > > > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > > > > > None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains --
> > > > > > vaccines
> > > > > > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> > > > > Man, are you desperate.
>
> > > > I'm not the one using anecdotal reports to make a case for
> > > > vaccine
> > > > safety. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous, period.
> > > > ==================================================
> > > > You, Suh, are using lies to poison the well. You cannot back up
> > > > those
> > > > words scientifically. (not that you know what that word means,
> > > > lol.)
>
> > > It's true, vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I stopped
> > > getting vaccinated years ago. I'm still here.
> > > ===================================================
> > > Living off the immunity provided by those vaccines, eh? No doubt.
>
> > > So you got your immunity and want to deny it for others?
>
> > > You're as phony as that old broad Janet who used to rant about
> > > mercury
> > > fillings and how they kill maim and destroy yet she's 72 or 73 and
> > > still
> > > kicking.
>
> > > How old are you? between 75 and 85? Alive because of the vacs you
> > > took.
> > > incredible.
>
> > Seriously, though. Vaccines are unpredictable and dangerous. I
> > stopped getting vaccinated years ago. And I'm still here.
> > ======================================================
> > Obviously they helped and didn't hurt.
>
> Obviously? I suppose smoking doesn't shorten life as long as you can
> smoke a few thousand first? Great logic.
> ======================================================
> You really should review your posts before sending, especially
> since your sarcasm makes you look the fool.

Describing the hazards of vaccine is not sarcasm.
=======================================================
Yes, you are that dumb, not seemingly that dumb, but pure simple living
dumbass ignorant.

> Smoking did not purport to heal, make well, inoculate.

The operative word being "purport." Vaccines do not heal or make
well. That is a myth promoted by the drug makers. If there is proof
of your claim, where is it?
=====================================================
Now you add yet another myth. ala lie, Show me proof that it was ever
promoted by the drug makers.

> Vaccines did and they do, evidence you.

False. Read "Public Health at the Crossroads" by R. Beaglehole, page
43. You know nothing about the true history of vaccine.
===================================================
You keep stating the same lie, over n over , n over, just a shrieking
parrot.


From: PeterB - Original on
On Nov 22, 12:48 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The operative word being "purport."  Vaccines do not heal or make
> >well.  That is a myth promoted by the drug makers.
>
> Nobody ever said they did.

Tell your pharmnut newbie, those were his words.

> Do you get a bulk discount at the strawman
> shop?