From: Jan Drew on
On Nov 23, 10:10�am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 10:43�pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Nov 18, 9:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 17, 9:19 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Nov 17, 9:16 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups..com...
>
> > > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an apparent
> > > > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry spokesperson told
> > > > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a "coincidental medical
> > > > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on the second
> > > > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > > > None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains -- vaccines
> > > > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> > > Man, are you desperate.
>
> > Fact the facts, Mark S Probert.
>
> Surely I do. Vaccines are safe and effective.

lol. That's why they kill.





Nothing posted by Petey,
> etc. have proven otherwise.
>
> > None of which proves vaccine safety. � The fact remains -- vaccines
> > are unpredictable and dangerous
>
> Mere flatulence from the Pontificating Blowhard.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Still calling names. Which means you lied when you posted you read
Torah everyday.

http://www.torah.org/learning/pirkei-avos/chapter1-6b.html

G-d's Justice System

When we judge others, we are setting our own personal justice system.
If I am constantly finding fault and criticizing others, I send a
message to G-d. Shortcomings should be noticed and highlighted;
there's no room for mercy and tolerance. And G-d allows us to fashion
the very justice system with which He views us. If we see only the bad
in others, we bring upon ourselves the very judgment we, in our minds,
visit upon others daily.

http://www.yeshiva.org.il/midrash/shiur.asp?id=338

In the next portion of the midrash, the sages teach that it is fitting
for people to speak in clean, appropriate language:"

The words of Hashem are pure'...In the Torah, God chose to write eight
extra words in order to avoid using terminology which was not 100%
'clean. In the Book of Bereishit, for instance, Noach is told to
choose for the ark from among 'the pure cattle and from the cattle
that is not pure...' [- instead of referring to the latter group using
the Hebrew term for ritually impure beasts, "Tameh." ] In
disqualifying the rabbit as a pure animal, the Torah does not say that
the impurity derives from the fact that the rabbit does not have split
hooves, [though this is true] but rather that the rabbit is impure
because it [only] chews its cud. (Vaykira 11)" The clear message of
the midrash: when unpleasant things are uttered, they must be
expressed in the cleanest, most honorable manner possible.

When we talk about being careful about speech, we're talking about two
different issues. What to say, and how to say it.

First of all, it is important not to say things that need not be said.
When something is in need of being said, it should be expressed using
clean, appropriate language. I've mentioned on several occasions that
Rav Tzvi Yehuda Kook (of blessed memory) was very cautious with his
words, always carefully weighing what he had to say before he said it.
He would never say things in the negative, but would always couch his
ideas in positive terms.
From: Jan Drew on
On Nov 23, 10:14�am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 11:10�pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:d59b30e6-0afe-4578-9df3-6ccabf5408a3(a)e20g2000vbb.googlegroups.com....
> > On Nov 18, 9:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 17, 9:19 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Nov 17, 9:16 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups..com...
>
> > > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an
> > > > > apparent
> > > > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry spokesperson
> > > > > told
> > > > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a "coincidental
> > > > > medical
> > > > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on the second
> > > > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > > > None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains -- �
> > > > vaccines
> > > > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> > > Man, are you desperate.
>
> > Fact the facts, Mark S Probert.
>
> > None of which proves vaccine safety. � The fact remains -- vaccines
> > are unpredictable and dangerous.
> > ====================================================
> > Yet you too received vaccines.-
>
> yes, she was vaccinated to prevent getting a clue. Works 100%.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

I an not responsibility for what my parents did.

Actually as an adult I have received very few vaccinations.. As soon
as I found the danger and side effects, I have NEVER had another.
That are neither safe, nor effective.
From: Jan Drew on
On Nov 23, 8:32�pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 1:54�am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>
> > PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >On Nov 23, 1:00�am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> > >> PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >> >And so far you've refused to produce a single
> > >> >citation of published scientific data to make your case for vaccine
> > >> >safety.
>
> > >> I told you where to find thousands of papers. You refused to look.
>
> > >What you did was provide a meaningless search query, as I
> > >proved the other day. �Remember?
>
> > What I remember is that you said that something didn't exist.
>
> I was referring to RCT data on vaccine effectiveness and safety. �The
> one such study I've seen was done a few decades ago, but it was very
> small and surveilled just a few months. �Your meaningless word string
> search results, as much fun as you have doing them, prove nothing.
>
> > I told
> > you where to find thousands of instances. You refused to look.
>
> Since you can't cite a particular study to back your false claims,
> I'll take that as an admission that you can't.

But, but, you just posted:

The proof is in the archives. Look it up. Idiot.
From: Peter B on

"Jan Drew" <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote in message
news:fe023d71-69c7-489a-9073-d07111083060(a)k4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 23, 10:14�am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 11:10�pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:d59b30e6-0afe-4578-9df3-6ccabf5408a3(a)e20g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 18, 9:08 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 17, 9:19 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com>
> > > wrote:
>
> > > > On Nov 17, 9:16 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > "Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > >news:2d176624-131b-4322-8b36-de7122cda681(a)s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > > > > "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > > >http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1939575,00.html
>
> > > > > A preliminary autopsy revealed that the teacher died of an
> > > > > apparent
> > > > > heart attack while playing basketball, and a ministry
> > > > > spokesperson
> > > > > told
> > > > > the China Daily newspaper that the death was a "coincidental
> > > > > medical
> > > > > incident" and not related to the vaccine. No details on the
> > > > > second
> > > > > victim have been released thus far.
>
> > > > None of which proves vaccine safety. The fact remains -- �
> > > > vaccines
> > > > are unpredictable and dangerous.
>
> > > Man, are you desperate.
>
> > Fact the facts, Mark S Probert.
>
> > None of which proves vaccine safety. � The fact remains --
> > vaccines
> > are unpredictable and dangerous.
> > ====================================================
> > Yet you too received vaccines.-
>
> yes, she was vaccinated to prevent getting a clue. Works 100%.- Hide
> quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

I an not responsibility for what my parents did.

Actually as an adult I have received very few vaccinations.. As soon
as I found the danger and side effects, I have NEVER had another.
That are neither safe, nor effective.
=========================================================
Just like Petey the Idiot, received the benefits, lived off the benefits
but denies the realities.

PS: Janet, better correct your spelling n punctuation, Petey the Idiot
is on the war path regarding the English language. ;)