From: Blinky Bill on


"Lefty" <Juslefty(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:7bydnfhUFp5ULO_WnZ2dnUVZ_tFi4p2d(a)giganews.com...
> Blinky Bill wrote:
>>
>>
>> "Damn shrew" wrote in message
>> news:4ae3ccd4-c602-41b0-b072-8299a1f8a969(a)a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>>> On Feb 8, 8:36�pm, "Blinky Bill" <nos...(a)anytime.com> wrote:
>>>> "That damn shrew" �wrote in
>>>> messagenews:41ad049a-c0b4-4055-9c96-80372471ffeb(a)19g2000yql.googlegroups.com...
>>>>
>>>> >http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com:80/2010/02/08/britvaxautism/
>>>>
>>>> http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/extract/330/7491/558-a
>>>
>>> Go back to aus.politics, alt.politics.uk, talk.politics.guns
>>
>> Try to make me, damn shrew. I will exercise my right to free speech and
>> post where I choose, not where you want me to.
> At least till your mommy calls.

That's your best shot is it? LMAO

From: Peter B on

"Mark Probert" <mark.probert(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:af5cbc7f-7f85-4700-90b1-2829091a4549(a)g23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 10, 11:30 am, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Smart people do not think they are smart. They also do not try to
> > > convince other people that they are smart. Smart people have
> > > learned to
> > > be humble.-
>
> > Obviously, you have not hung out with smart people.
>
> > Dumb people mask their dumbness by acting humble.-
>
> There is a difference between ACTING humble and BEING humble, so quit
> your acting!

That is a FIRST! No one ever accused me of being humble. Note that I
am not humbled by it.
=================================================
ROTFLOL!


From: Lefty on
Peter B wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <mark.probert(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:af5cbc7f-7f85-4700-90b1-2829091a4549(a)g23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 10, 11:30 am, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Smart people do not think they are smart. They also do not try to
>>>> convince other people that they are smart. Smart people have
>>>> learned to
>>>> be humble.-
>>> Obviously, you have not hung out with smart people.
>>> Dumb people mask their dumbness by acting humble.-
>> There is a difference between ACTING humble and BEING humble, so quit
>> your acting!
>
> That is a FIRST! No one ever accused me of being humble. Note that I
> am not humbled by it.
> =================================================
> ROTFLOL!
>
>
Easily amused aren't you.
From: Dona on
On Feb 8, 8:51 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "Kevysmom" <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:1865d665-6110-44bf-964a-393a4fc2792b(a)c4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >> > >http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com:80/2010/02/08/britvaxautism/
>
> >> > You know what is so sad is how anyone can not see what the hell is
> >> > going on.
>
> >> As you so well demonstrate.
>
> > Are you trying to make a funny, You lose.
>
> >> > We have an epidemic of disabled children in the USA, one out of six
> >> > children is developmentally disabled. Some mild and some very
> >> > severe/
> >> > profoundly disabled.
>
> >> > One of the ignorant "non-thinkers" spouted, Autism is genetic! What
> >> > a
> >> > fool, he has no idea about how genetics work.
>
> >> That would be SHE has no idea, as proven by her next paragraph.
>
> > You obviously are the one that doesnt have a clue.
>
> >> > A person has genes, some are weaker than others, all you need is a
> >> > TRIGGER (Toxin) to wreck havoc on that weak gene and you land up
> >> > with
> >> > syptoms of that disease. This goes for cancer and EVERY single
> >> > disease
> >> > known to mankind. Thats why some develop throat cancer from smoking
> >> > while some dont, some develop lung cancer and some dont, some
> >> > develop
> >> > stomach cancer, it all depends on where that weak gene is the toxin
> >> > destroys.
>
> >> No, Donna, that is not why. There are two types of genetic traits,
> >> dominant and recessive. Please continue your education at:
>
> > Yes, and what happens is the weak gene gets overwhelmed by toxins and
> > the dominant gene cant keep up, the weaker gene gets destroyed, thus
> > you land up with diseases! EVERY disease, from Asthma to ALS is
> > genetic. It just needs a toxin to trigger it.
>
> Oh really? Then what toxic causes blue or brown eyes? Green eyes? Black
> eyes?
>
> Like Mark said, get an education, please,
>
> Many couples forgo having children knowing that trying for them will
> have a very high likelihood of early death, deformation, diseased, and
> so on. Dumb ones go ahead is spite of a Dr's recommendation and put
> their children through needless suffering.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



> Oh really? Then what toxic causes blue or brown eyes? Green eyes? Black
> eyes?



Have you ever heard of albinism? The P-Gene(Regulates pigmentation) is
mutated in albinism, Both parents have normal genes.

Genotoxicity describes a deleterious action on a cell's genetic
material affecting its integrity. Genotoxic substances are known to be
potentially mutagenic or carcinogenic, specifically those capable of
causing genetic mutation and of contributing to the development of
tumors. This includes both certain chemical compounds and certain
types of radiation.

Typical genotoxins like aromatic amines are believed to cause
mutations because they are nucleophilic and form strong covalent bonds
with DNA resulting with the formation of Aromatic Amine-DNA Adducts,
preventing accurate replication.

Genotoxins affecting sperm and eggs can pass genetic changes down to
descendants who have never been exposed to the genotoxin.



Have you ever studied DNA Methylation?


DNA methylation also plays a crucial role in the development of nearly
all types of cancer.


Carcinogens are a class of substances that are directly responsible
for damaging DNA, promoting or aiding cancer. Tobacco, asbestos,
arsenic, radiation such as gamma and x-rays, the sun, and compounds in
car exhaust fumes are all examples of carcinogens. When our bodies are
exposed to carcinogens, free radicals are formed that try to steal
electrons from other molecules in the body. Theses free radicals
damage cells and affect their ability to function normally.


Cells can experience uncontrolled growth if there are damages or
mutations to DNA, and therefore, damage to the genes involved in cell
division. Four key types of gene are responsible for the cell division
process: oncogenes tell cells when to divide, tumor suppressor genes
tell cells when not to divide, suicide genes control apoptosis and
tell the cell to kill itself if something goes wrong, and DNA-repair
genes instruct a cell to repair damaged DNA.

Cancer occurs when a cell's gene mutations make the cell unable to
correct DNA damage and unable to commit suicide. Similarly, cancer is
a result of mutations that inhibit oncogene and tumor suppressor gene
function, leading to uncontrollable cell growth.
From: Dona on
On Feb 12, 7:27 am, Dona <donna.arn...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 8:51 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Kevysmom" <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:1865d665-6110-44bf-964a-393a4fc2792b(a)c4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
>
> > >> > >http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com:80/2010/02/08/britvaxautism/
>
> > >> > You know what is so sad is how anyone can not see what the hell is
> > >> > going on.
>
> > >> As you so well demonstrate.
>
> > > Are you trying to make a funny, You lose.
>
> > >> > We have an epidemic of disabled children in the USA, one out of six
> > >> > children is developmentally disabled. Some mild and some very
> > >> > severe/
> > >> > profoundly disabled.
>
> > >> > One of the ignorant "non-thinkers" spouted, Autism is genetic! What
> > >> > a
> > >> > fool, he has no idea about how genetics work.
>
> > >> That would be SHE has no idea, as proven by her next paragraph.
>
> > > You obviously are the one that doesnt have a clue.
>
> > >> > A person has genes, some are weaker than others, all you need is a
> > >> > TRIGGER (Toxin) to wreck havoc on that weak gene and you land up
> > >> > with
> > >> > syptoms of that disease. This goes for cancer and EVERY single
> > >> > disease
> > >> > known to mankind. Thats why some develop throat cancer from smoking
> > >> > while some dont, some develop lung cancer and some dont, some
> > >> > develop
> > >> > stomach cancer, it all depends on where that weak gene is the toxin
> > >> > destroys.
>
> > >> No, Donna, that is not why. There are two types of genetic traits,
> > >> dominant and recessive. Please continue your education at:
>
> > > Yes, and what happens is the weak gene gets overwhelmed by toxins and
> > > the dominant gene cant keep up, the weaker gene gets destroyed, thus
> > > you land up with diseases! EVERY disease, from Asthma to ALS is
> > > genetic. It just needs a toxin to trigger it.
>
> > Oh really? Then what toxic causes blue or brown eyes? Green eyes? Black
> > eyes?
>
> > Like Mark said, get an education, please,
>
> > Many couples forgo having children knowing that trying for them will
> > have a very high likelihood of early death, deformation, diseased, and
> > so on. Dumb ones go ahead is spite of a Dr's recommendation and put
> > their children through needless suffering.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
> > Oh really? Then what toxic causes blue or brown eyes? Green eyes? Black
> > eyes?
>
> Have you ever heard of albinism? The P-Gene(Regulates pigmentation) is
> mutated in albinism, Both parents have normal genes.
>
> Genotoxicity describes a deleterious action on a cell's genetic
> material affecting its integrity. Genotoxic substances are known to be
> potentially mutagenic or carcinogenic, specifically those capable of
> causing genetic mutation and of contributing to the development of
> tumors. This includes both certain chemical compounds and certain
> types of radiation.
>
> Typical genotoxins like aromatic amines are believed to cause
> mutations because they are nucleophilic and form strong covalent bonds
> with DNA resulting with the formation of Aromatic Amine-DNA Adducts,
> preventing accurate replication.
>
> Genotoxins affecting sperm and eggs can pass genetic changes down to
> descendants who have never been exposed to the genotoxin.
>
> Have you ever studied DNA Methylation?
>
> DNA methylation also plays a crucial role in the development of nearly
> all types of cancer.
>
> Carcinogens are a class of substances that are directly responsible
> for damaging DNA, promoting or aiding cancer. Tobacco, asbestos,
> arsenic, radiation such as gamma and x-rays, the sun, and compounds in
> car exhaust fumes are all examples of carcinogens. When our bodies are
> exposed to carcinogens, free radicals are formed that try to steal
> electrons from other molecules in the body. Theses free radicals
> damage cells and affect their ability to function normally.
>
> Cells can experience uncontrolled growth if there are damages or
> mutations to DNA, and therefore, damage to the genes involved in cell
> division. Four key types of gene are responsible for the cell division
> process: oncogenes tell cells when to divide, tumor suppressor genes
> tell cells when not to divide, suicide genes control apoptosis and
> tell the cell to kill itself if something goes wrong, and DNA-repair
> genes instruct a cell to repair damaged DNA.
>
> Cancer occurs when a cell's gene mutations make the cell unable to
> correct DNA damage and unable to commit suicide. Similarly, cancer is
> a result of mutations that inhibit oncogene and tumor suppressor gene
> function, leading to uncontrollable cell growth.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



Do you know what genotoxins are?

When you have a partial damage to genes, you get an over expression,
(cancer) When the gene is completely destroyed, you land up with
diseases, ALS, DIABETES, Retts, Parkinsons, etc, etc...


I sent some of my work to a professor of molecular science, four years
ago.


Here is a quote he wrote to me.


"In my opinion as a researcher this story could reveal very important
results for basic biology, neurobiology and clinics."









Now,