From: Blinky Bill on


"Damn shrew" wrote in message
news:b5c89ccd-0539-4645-b2d6-81c4a297bd42(a)v25g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 8, 8:36�pm, "Blinky Bill" <nos...(a)anytime.com> wrote:
>> "That damn shrew" �wrote
>
> There is no such thing here.

Of course there is, damn shrew.



From: Blinky Bill on


"Damn shrew" wrote in message
news:4ae3ccd4-c602-41b0-b072-8299a1f8a969(a)a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 8, 8:36�pm, "Blinky Bill" <nos...(a)anytime.com> wrote:
>> "That damn shrew" �wrote in
>> messagenews:41ad049a-c0b4-4055-9c96-80372471ffeb(a)19g2000yql.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> >http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com:80/2010/02/08/britvaxautism/
>>
>> http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/extract/330/7491/558-a
>
> Go back to aus.politics, alt.politics.uk, talk.politics.guns

Try to make me, damn shrew. I will exercise my right to free speech and
post where I choose, not where you want me to.

From: Lefty on
Mark Probert wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2:22 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 8, 8:19 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> [ ]
>>
>> Insults as usual, and bragging about how smart he
>> is......................
>
> Jealous that you cannot brag about being smart?
>
>> How smart was it to post pictures of your kids, and then, post you
>> don't have an kids????
>
> In retrospect, if I knew that these newsgroups were infested with
> evil, rotten people, such as yourself, I would not have.
>
Smart people do not think they are smart. They also do not try to
convince other people that they are smart. Smart people have learned to
be humble.
From: Lefty on
Blinky Bill wrote:
>
>
> "Damn shrew" wrote in message
> news:4ae3ccd4-c602-41b0-b072-8299a1f8a969(a)a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>> On Feb 8, 8:36�pm, "Blinky Bill" <nos...(a)anytime.com> wrote:
>>> "That damn shrew" �wrote in
>>> messagenews:41ad049a-c0b4-4055-9c96-80372471ffeb(a)19g2000yql.googlegroups.com...
>>>
>>>
>>> >http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com:80/2010/02/08/britvaxautism/
>>>
>>> http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/extract/330/7491/558-a
>>
>> Go back to aus.politics, alt.politics.uk, talk.politics.guns
>
> Try to make me, damn shrew. I will exercise my right to free speech and
> post where I choose, not where you want me to.
At least till your mommy calls.
From: Mark Probert on
On Feb 10, 8:13 am, Lefty <Jusle...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Mark Probert wrote:
> > On Feb 9, 2:22 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> >> On Feb 8, 8:19 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> [   ]
>
> >> Insults as usual, and bragging about how smart he
> >> is......................
>
> > Jealous that you cannot brag about being smart?
>
> >> How smart was it to post pictures of your kids, and then, post you
> >> don't have an kids????
>
> > In retrospect, if I knew that these newsgroups were infested with
> > evil, rotten people, such as yourself, I would not have.
>
>   Smart people do not think they are smart. They also do not try to
> convince other people that they are smart. Smart people have learned to
> be humble.-

Obviously, you have not hung out with smart people.

Dumb people mask their dumbness by acting humble.