From: Jan Drew on
On Nov 11, 1:51�pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> john wrote:
> > "dr_jeff" <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote in message
> >> Do you even know what pubmed is?
>
> >> Apparently not. It is basically a search engine for nearly of the
> >> published medical articles from the last several decades.
>
> > Apart from ones on nutritional medicine, which would eliminate 90% of
> > allopathic medicine
>
> Yeah, people who died from nutritional medicine don't benefit for
> evidence-based evidence.

Why do you lie so much?

http://www.examiner.com/x-7281-Detroit-Alternative-Medicine-Examiner~y2009m7d3-Deaths-caused-by-conventional-medicine

Much has been said in various news stories lately concerning the
alleged ineffectiveness of alternative medicine. Both privately and
publicly, conventional doctors and others have referred to natural
healing methods and those involved in that field by such terms as
"quackery", "voodoo", "witch doctors" and "charlatans", among others.
While those who have actual knowledge of holistic healing by either
profession or treatment certainly disagree, what the allopathic
medical world has not mentioned in all of this is their own track
record. No doubt it can be agreed on either side of the argument that
there is no such thing as an all-perfect, infallible mode of healing
all health problems in all circumstances. However, the conventional
medical field is by no means able to claim to be flawless. If that
were the case, malpractice lawyers would be starving.

In an article from Medical News Today (August 9, 2004), from 2000 to
2002 inclusive, an average of 195,000 Americans died annually due to
preventable, in-hospital errors. This information came from a study of
37 million patients' records by a healthcare quality firm,
HealthGrades. The study, "HealthGrades Patient Safety in American
Hospitals" (see http://www.healthgrades.com/media/DMS/pdf/InhospitalDeathsPatientSafetyPressRelease072704.pdf),
only took into account patients covered by Medicare. It also did not
examine the files of those whose deaths were reported as by another
cause but incorrectly diagnosed. Nor did the study consider cases of
patients dying elsewhere other than in hospitals such as at home or in
hospices. Many are those who die shortly after being released from a
hospital for reasons such as incorrect treatment or too-early release.
Adding these factors to the whole picture, the statistics could be
higher.

Similarly, in the Journal of the American Medical Association's
article (2003) concerning a research study by Dr. Chunliu Zhan and Dr.
Marlene R. Miller, the medical profession was named as the third
leading cause of death in this country. The article broke down the
statistics as follows:
12,000 deaths annually due to unnecessary surgical procedures
7,000 deaths in hospitals due to prescription medicine errors
20,000 deaths in hospitals due to other errors
80,000 deaths due to infections picked up while hospitalized
106,000 deaths due to negative effects of drugs administered while
hospitalized
These statistics add up to 225,000 patient deaths per year as the
result of medical errors. This figure conflicts with the estimated
number of overall preventable in-hospital Medicare patient deaths
given by HealthGrades.

In yet another JAMA article, "Is US health really the best in the
world?", in July, 2000, by Dr. Barbara Starfield of Johns Hopkins
School of Hygiene and Public Health, the above figure of 225,000 is
backed up. Dr. Starfield pointed out that in other industrialized
nations such as Japan, the percentage of iatrogenic deaths (those
caused by medical treatment by all medical personnel, not only
doctors) is lower. Comparing these causes of death to others such as
heart disease, cancer, lifestyle choices and violence, the article's
statistics demonstrated that medically induced death is more prevalent
in our population than in those of other countries.

Given the above grim facts, which certainly many will choose to
dispute no matter what, it can be concluded that, to quote an old
saying, "those who live in glass houses should never throw rocks."
Better still, allow all people to decide for themselves if they wish
to seek assistance from certified, fully-trained practitioners of
natural healing, using methods known to have worked for thousand of
years in cultures all over the world, or to stick with the current
medical and pharmaceutical establishment. Patients are consumers as
well, and have the right to make their own informed decisions as to
their preferred treatemnt.

>
>
>
> >> Medicine is based on science. It is improving all the time. Alternative
> >> medicine is based on conjecture. Alternative medicine is all about making
> >> money, not helping people.
>
> > RAOFL!
>
> >> I am not suggesting that drug companies, doctors and hospitals are not
> >> interested in making money.
>
> > And then some!- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

From: dr_jeff on
Jan Drew wrote:
> On Nov 11, 8:25�am, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
>> john wrote:
>>> "dr_jeff" <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote in message news:Pb-
>>>> Incorrect. There is no good evidence that suggests that autism is caused
>>>> by vaccines. And plenty of good evidence that suggests that autism does
>>>> not cause autism. There is no one who understands the science and data who
>>>> thinks autism is caused by vaccines.
>>>> Jeff
>>> Bollocks, and do stop lying
>>> http://www.whale.to/vaccine/vaccine_autism_proven.html
>> Yes, the site you cite is bullocks. Utter garbage.
>
> Thanks for the personal attack, hypocrite.

I didn't attack the person. I questioned the validity and quality of the
site. There is a big difference.

> why God named you P.Utz, go figure
>> Thanks for the personal attack.
>
> Liar. Your name is indeed Jeffrey peter Joseph Utz. And you are NOT
> an M.D.

That's not the same as P.Utz. My med school diploma means I am an M.D.

>> That you have to make personal attacks to make your point shows how weak
>> your argument is,
>
> There was no personal attack. Stop lying.

I disagree.

Have a good night.

Jeff

> Real one on HealthFraud list: Jeffrey Peter Joseph Utz, M.D.
> jeff...(a)juno.com
> [2007] "Robert Watson" kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com
> Jeff Utz jtest-u...(a)juno.com
> Jeff Utz, M.D. jeff...(a)juno.com
> Jeffrey P. Utz, M.D. jeff...(a)softhome.net Hence "Putz"
> http://www.msu.edu/~utz/ u...(a)pilot.msu.edu
> Jeffrey Peter, M.D. kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com
> Wyle E. Coyote wyle_e_coyot...(a)hotmail.com
> Jeff Utz kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com (Jan 2003)
> Jeff jef...(a)pacbell.net
> Jeff j...(a)hotmail.com (2007)
> dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu
> Jeff Utz <jeff.utz(a)gmail.com
>> Jeff
>
From: Jan Drew on
On Nov 11, 9:31�pm,NOT dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> Kevysmom wrote:
> >>> Why do we have an epidemic of disabled children, and children with
> >>> chronic health issues as, diabetes, asthma, cancer, etc..
> >> A variety of reasons. Vaccines are not one of them.
>
> > Vaccines do cause disabilities in children, Thats why �we have the
> > vaccine injury court.
>
> Yet autism is not one of them.

Wow!! How many lies have you posted tonight??

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=vaccine-injury-case-offer
>
From: Jan Drew on
On Nov 12, 7:29�am, tools <tool...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Mark Probert wrote:
> > On Nov 11, 8:55 pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Why do we have an epidemic of disabled children, and children with
> >> chronic health issues as, diabetes, asthma, cancer, etc..
>
> > More children are surviving longer to develop these conditions.
>
> >> The CDC (Center for disease control and prevention) seems to be
> >> failing American children.
>
> > They deal with infectious diseases.
>
> Do you ever get tired of giving head to your owners?

That is totally uncalled for, Mark S Probert.

Take this post to your Rabbi this week.

Shame on you. It only proves you do not read Trah everyday, and you
are a liar.

From: dr_jeff on
Jan Drew wrote:
> On Nov 11, 9:31�pm,NOT dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
>> Kevysmom wrote:
>>>>> Why do we have an epidemic of disabled children, and children with
>>>>> chronic health issues as, diabetes, asthma, cancer, etc..
>>>> A variety of reasons. Vaccines are not one of them.
>>> Vaccines do cause disabilities in children, Thats why �we have the
>>> vaccine injury court.
>> Yet autism is not one of them.
>
> Wow!! How many lies have you posted tonight??

None.

> http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=vaccine-injury-case-offer

This article prove nothing. And, the child in question did not have
autism. She had a neurological disorder with symptoms that included
those of autism. That is not autism.

Jeff