From: john on
Autism Linked To Swine Flu Vaccine
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/130053/-Autism-link-to-swine-flu-jabs
The vaccine includes an additive that could be linked to autism
BRITAIN'S swine flu vaccine contains an additive dropped from children's
jabs five years ago over fears it is linked to autism. The vaccine contains
the mercury-based compound Thimerosal, which has not been used in childhood
vaccines since 2004. It was removed from jabs in America 10 years ago after
issues were raised by the US Public Health Service. UK Government / WHO
vaccines drug dealer Professor David Salisbury defended its use in Swine Flu
vaccines.
Express Reporter, Daily Express/The One Click Group


From: Mindy on
On Sep 26, 8:53 am, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
>  Autism Linked To Swine Flu Vaccinehttp://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/130053/-Autism-link-to-swine-flu-...
> The vaccine includes an additive that could be linked to autism
> BRITAIN'S swine flu vaccine contains an additive dropped from children's
> jabs five years ago over fears it is linked to autism. The vaccine contains
> the mercury-based compound Thimerosal, which has not been used in childhood
> vaccines since 2004. It was removed from jabs in America 10 years ago
---
So, what you are trying to tell me is... that since the Thimerosal has
been removed from childhood vaccines, there have been no new cases of
Autism?!?!(sarcasm emphasised)

There are plenty of adults, who never recieved the MMR(main vaccine
blamed) that are on the spectrum. So where is the 'link' there?

Vaccines contain many icky things, but so does processed food and
drinks. Unless one isolates themselves on a desert isle they will
always be subject to icky things...

Oh that''s right! There's icky things there too.

after
> issues were raised by the US Public Health Service. UK Government / WHO
> vaccines drug dealer Professor David Salisbury defended its use in Swine Flu
> vaccines.
> Express Reporter, Daily Express/The One Click Group

I don't understand why, if something has been banned for use in
vaccines in the US, why it would be allowed to be used in any current
vaccines, no matter how rushed they are to get the vaccine out. Why
put it in there at all?

I do not understand why a company who is supposed to be making things
to protect people would knowingly and intentionally use such a
controversial ingrediant, when they have proven that vaccines CAN be
made without it.

From: Jeff on
john wrote:
> Autism Linked To Swine Flu Vaccine
> http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/130053/-Autism-link-to-swine-flu-jabs
> The vaccine includes an additive that could be linked to autism

Key words: Could be.

But it isn't. There have been extensive studies that thimerasol to
investigate whether it is causing autism. It was found that it is not
causing autism.

Jeff

> BRITAIN'S swine flu vaccine contains an additive dropped from children's
> jabs five years ago over fears it is linked to autism. The vaccine contains
> the mercury-based compound Thimerosal, which has not been used in childhood
> vaccines since 2004. It was removed from jabs in America 10 years ago after
> issues were raised by the US Public Health Service. UK Government / WHO
> vaccines drug dealer Professor David Salisbury defended its use in Swine Flu
> vaccines.
> Express Reporter, Daily Express/The One Click Group
>
>
From: Smarter Than You on

"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:dcrvm.3563$tl3.1133(a)nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
> john wrote:
>> Autism Linked To Swine Flu Vaccine
>> http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/130053/-Autism-link-to-swine-flu-jabs
>> The vaccine includes an additive that could be linked to autism
>
> Key words: Could be.
>
> But it isn't. There have been extensive studies that thimerasol to
> investigate whether it is causing autism. It was found that it is not
> causing autism.
>
> Jeff
>
>> BRITAIN'S swine flu vaccine contains an additive dropped from children's
>> jabs five years ago over fears it is linked to autism. The vaccine
>> contains the mercury-based compound Thimerosal, which has not been used
>> in childhood vaccines since 2004. It was removed from jabs in America 10
>> years ago after issues were raised by the US Public Health Service. UK
>> Government / WHO vaccines drug dealer Professor David Salisbury defended
>> its use in Swine Flu vaccines.
>> Express Reporter, Daily Express/The One Click Group
>>
Wonder how many truly independant studies have been done? Key words here,
"truly and independant".>>


From: Jeff on
Smarter Than You wrote:
> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:dcrvm.3563$tl3.1133(a)nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>> john wrote:
>>> Autism Linked To Swine Flu Vaccine
>>> http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/130053/-Autism-link-to-swine-flu-jabs
>>> The vaccine includes an additive that could be linked to autism
>> Key words: Could be.
>>
>> But it isn't. There have been extensive studies that thimerasol to
>> investigate whether it is causing autism. It was found that it is not
>> causing autism.
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>>> BRITAIN'S swine flu vaccine contains an additive dropped from children's
>>> jabs five years ago over fears it is linked to autism. The vaccine
>>> contains the mercury-based compound Thimerosal, which has not been used
>>> in childhood vaccines since 2004. It was removed from jabs in America 10
>>> years ago after issues were raised by the US Public Health Service. UK
>>> Government / WHO vaccines drug dealer Professor David Salisbury defended
>>> its use in Swine Flu vaccines.
>>> Express Reporter, Daily Express/The One Click Group
>>>
> Wonder how many truly independant studies have been done? Key words here,
> "truly and independant".>>
>
>

There have been several, in the US, Canada, UK and Denmark. If you're
interested in the exact number, try doing a search in PubMed.

No good study has found any relationship between autism and vaccines or
thimerasol. No plausable mechanism has been offered.

There is no link between autism and thimerasol or vaccines.

Jeff
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: ACCUTANE: A MODERN HORROR STORY
Next: DENTAL HEALTH