From: Mark Probert on
On Oct 26, 11:54 pm, "trigonometry1...(a)gmail.com |"
<trigonometry1...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 8:04 am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Oct 26, 1:38 am, "trigonometry1...(a)gmail.com |"
>
> > <trigonometry1...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On Oct 25, 10:01 am, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
>
> > > > pautrey wrote:
> > > > >> I am afraid were are going to have to disagree on this. I side with the
> > > > >> experts in the field, like those who work in child health and undestand
> > > > >> statistics.
>
> > > > > Killer,
>
> > > > > Too bad you're not swift enough to know
> > > > > who the knowledgeable experts are.
>
> > > > Actually, I am. The CDC has many experts in statistics who understand
> > > > epidemiology. So do many public health departments, medical schools and
> > > > hospitals.
>
> > > > Jeff
>
> > > > > On Oct 24, 1:38 pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> > > > >> john wrote:
> > > > >>> "dr_jeff" <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote in message
> > > > >>>news:gJedncuiOqs02H7XnZ2dnUVZ_hhi4p2d(a)giganews.com...
> > > > >>>> Unless the gene pool is rapidly changing, it can't be genetic.
> > > > >>>> Of course, that environment includes a changing and more inclusive
> > > > >>>> definiton of autism. So, much of the increase is better diagnosis.]]
> > > > >>>> Jeff
> > > > >>> more bollockshttp://www.whale.to/a/autism_diagnosis.html
> > > > >> I am afraid were are going to have to disagree on this. I side with the
> > > > >> experts in the field, like those who work in child health and undestand
> > > > >> statistics.
>
> > > > >> jeff
>
> > > A general practice medical physician is an expert on statistics? I am
> > > sure he knows how to delegate
> > > giving the shot to an assistant or in a pinch give
> > > it to the patient himself.
>
> > Who would be that general practice physician you refer to? I do not
> > see any posting their opinion in this thread, unless to agree with
> > experts who are statistical experts, and have them at their disposal.
>
> Dr. Jeff? He may well have his Doctorate
> in music. Dr does suggest some sort of
> a Doctor and given the context perhaps a
> retired medical Doc, you know the ragtag
> type.

He has an MD degree which is more than just about everyone posting.

However, you missed my point.

> What are needed are numbers and the how
> the numbers were crunched.
>
> There are experts and there are ex-spurts......Trig- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

From: Mark Probert on
On Oct 27, 12:45 am, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 1:15 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Oct 26, 1:05 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Oct 25, 1:01 pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu>
>
> > > Why are you still posting with the dr?
>
> > > You have failed to post your current medical license.
> > > Conclusion--you don't have one.
> > > That's lying Jeffrey, Peter, Joseph Utz.
> > > Who posts on Barrett's quack list as jeff....(a)gmail.com
>
> > > wrote:
> > > > pautrey wrote:
> > > > >> I am afraid were are going to have to disagree on this. I side with the
> > > > >> experts in the field, like those who work in child health and undestand
> > > > >> statistics.
>
> > > > > Killer,
>
> > > > > Too bad you're not swift enough to know
> > > > > who the knowledgeable experts are.
>
> > > > Actually, I am. The CDC has many experts in statistics who understand
> > > > epidemiology. So do many public health departments, medical schools and
> > > > hospitals.
>
> > > > Jeff
>
> > > That's not swift. The CDC is organized medicine. Fraud, liars, and
> > > vested interest.
>
> > Please make sure you do not follow one word of advice from the CDC,
> > FDA, etc.
>
> > PLEASE.
>
Unattributed drivel deleted.
From: Mark Probert on
On Oct 27, 12:47 am, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 11:40 pm, "trigonometry1...(a)gmail.com |"
>
>
>
>
>
> <trigonometry1...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 26, 10:15 am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Oct 26, 1:05 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Oct 25, 1:01 pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu>
>
> > > > Why are you still posting with the dr?
>
> > > > You have failed to post your current medical license.
> > > > Conclusion--you don't have one.
> > > > That's lying Jeffrey, Peter, Joseph Utz.
> > > > Who posts on Barrett's quack list as jeff....(a)gmail.com
>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > > pautrey wrote:
> > > > > >> I am afraid were are going to have to disagree on this. I side with the
> > > > > >> experts in the field, like those who work in child health and undestand
> > > > > >> statistics.
>
> > > > > > Killer,
>
> > > > > > Too bad you're not swift enough to know
> > > > > > who the knowledgeable experts are.
>
> > > > > Actually, I am. The CDC has many experts in statistics who understand
> > > > > epidemiology. So do many public health departments, medical schools and
> > > > > hospitals.
>
> > > > > Jeff
>
> > > > That's not swift. The CDC is organized medicine. Fraud, liars, and
> > > > vested interest.
>
> > > Please make sure you do not follow one word of advice from the CDC,
> > > FDA, etc.
>
> > > PLEASE.
>
> > Given she is a women, she likely out live
> > all of us males here and get the last word at that.
> > Provided she gets out in the midday sun now
> > and then and off the of the computer for a walk
>
> I get plenty of sun.  I don't walk after dark unless I have my hubby
> with me.-

No comment
From: Mark Probert on
On Oct 27, 1:07 am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> >On Oct 26, 11:40?pm, "trigonometry1...(a)gmail.com |"
> ><trigonometry1...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> On Oct 26, 10:15?am, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> > On Oct 26, 1:05?pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> > > On Oct 25, 1:01 pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu>
>
> >> > > Why are you still posting with the dr?
>
> >> > > You have failed to post your current medical license.
> >> > > Conclusion--you don't have one.
> >> > > That's lying Jeffrey, Peter, Joseph Utz.
> >> > > Who posts on Barrett's quack list as jeff....(a)gmail.com
>
> >> > > ?wrote:
> >> > > > pautrey wrote:
> >> > > > >> I am afraid were are going to have to disagree on this. I side with the
> >> > > > >> experts in the field, like those who work in child health and undestand
> >> > > > >> statistics.
>
> >> > > > > Killer,
>
> >> > > > > Too bad you're not swift enough to know
> >> > > > > who the knowledgeable experts are.
>
> >> > > > Actually, I am. The CDC has many experts in statistics who understand
> >> > > > epidemiology. So do many public health departments, medical schools and
> >> > > > hospitals.
>
> >> > > > Jeff
>
> >> > > That's not swift. ?The CDC is organized medicine. ?Fraud, liars, and
> >> > > vested interest.
>
> >> > Please make sure you do not follow one word of advice from the CDC,
> >> > FDA, etc.
>
> >> > PLEASE.
>
> >> Given she is a women, she likely out live
> >> all of us males here and get the last word at that.
> >> Provided she gets out in the midday sun now
> >> and then and off the of the computer for a walk
>
> >I get plenty of sun.  I don't walk after dark unless I have my hubby
> >with me.
>
> Prove you have a husband. I don't believe you.

Now, Peter, just because Jan mentioned her husband, does not mean we
mention him.