From: Jan Drew on
On Feb 12, 1:27�pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 9:07�am, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > Exactly. However, to hate filled Donna, it is either or.
>
> > > > > She prefers dead kids.-
>
> > > > How am I hate filled?
>
> > > You hate doctors, scientists, Paul Offit, vaccine developers, vaccine
> > > manufacturers, etc. It is clear from your writings.
>
> > No, I dont hate doctors, or scientist. �I respect some scientist more
> > than Mother Teresa and she is my idol!
>
> WOW! You fooled me. I'll take a wait and see.
>
>
>
> > > > Why are you getting so nasty with me?
>
> > > I presume you saw my email addressing the same issue.
>
> > > When you lie with pigs, you get dirty.
>
> > So, if I agree with anyone on the issues, Im automatically dirty?
>
> I did not say that.

Correct. Now, answer her question.
From: Mark Probert on
On Feb 13, 1:28 am, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 7:54 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 10, 5:27 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 9, 4:16 am, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
>
> > > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in messagenews:f47e089c-534b-42a3-91c4-149ce5feeb18(a)z26g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > > On Feb 7, 6:51 pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
>
> > > > > john wrote:
> > > > > > "dr_jeff" <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote in message
> > > > > >news:9OCdnfjKn-Qt2fLWnZ2dnUVZ_tpi4p2d(a)giganews.com...
> > > > > >> <copyrighted garbaged deleted>
>
> > > > > Autism is not caused by vaccines. Period.
>
> > > > That has never been proven. Period.
>
> > > > yep, again and againhttp://www.whale.to/vaccine/vaccine_autism_proven.html
>
> > > I agree that vaccines are causing a variety of neurological disorders,
> > > even death. I was referring to the other poster's claim that
> > > vaccines do not cause autism.
>
> > They don't.
>
> Yes, they do.
>
>  If you have some research showing otherwise, post it,
>
> Good grief, Mark S Probert READ...................................
>
> http://www.whale.to/vaccine/vaccine_autism_proven.html-

You have got to be kidding. No, you are not kidding. Anything posted
on the Whale.to website, the Internets largest suppository of
bullshit, conspiracy yarns, hate and poopie, is the least credible
source.

Since you are functionally illiterate, innumerate and have never shown
even a simple knowledge of basic science, I will forgive your lack of
knowledge. Growing up in a backwater area as you did creates these
problems.

From: Mark Probert on
On Feb 13, 3:28 am, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 1:27 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 12, 9:07 am, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > Exactly. However, to hate filled Donna, it is either or.
>
> > > > > > She prefers dead kids.-
>
> > > > > How am I hate filled?
>
> > > > You hate doctors, scientists, Paul Offit, vaccine developers, vaccine
> > > > manufacturers, etc. It is clear from your writings.
>
> > > No, I dont hate doctors, or scientist. I respect some scientist more
> > > than Mother Teresa and she is my idol!
>
> > WOW! You fooled me. I'll take a wait and see.
>
> > > > > Why are you getting so nasty with me?
>
> > > > I presume you saw my email addressing the same issue.
>
> > > > When you lie with pigs, you get dirty.
>
> > > So, if I agree with anyone on the issues, Im automatically dirty?
>
> > I did not say that.
>
> Correct.  Now, answer her question.-

If you were capable of reading for comprehension, you would know that
I did answer her question. However, since you are functionally
illiterate, you did not understand the answer.
From: Raving on
On Feb 13, 12:30 pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 00:26:28 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>
>
>
> Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 12, 12:35?pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
> >> On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 06:07:27 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
>
> >> Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> >> > > Exactly. However, to hate filled Donna, it is either or.
>
> >> >> > > She prefers dead kids.-
>
> >> >> > How am I hate filled?
>
> >> >> You hate doctors, scientists, Paul Offit, vaccine developers, vaccine
> >> >> manufacturers, etc. It is clear from your writings.
>
> >> >No, I dont hate doctors, or scientist. ?I respect some scientist more
> >> >than Mother Teresa and she is my idol!
>
> >> Then you are not very smart. Mother Teresa didn't help and in the end
> >> was nothing than front for a money scam. Millions of dollars were
> >> collected under her name and mission, the mighty church spent it
> >> elsewhere.
>
> >> Fraud is fraud.
>
> >> The mighty church is not even accountable as any other charity should
> >> be. Do not say there are accountable to god, because I see no
> >> evidence of one ever having existed.
>
> >> Realistically,
> >> She would have been better off passing out condoms and encouraging
> >> people not to make more babies.
>
> >> >> > Why are you getting so nasty with me?
>
> >> >> I presume you saw my email addressing the same issue.
>
> >> >> When you lie with pigs, you get dirty.
>
> >> Are You thinking of John the Pig Farmer.
>
> >> >So, if I agree with anyone on the issues, Im automatically dirty?
>
> >> When you react from fear and not thought.
>
> >Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
> >This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Feb 19, 12:35
> >pm).
>
> >Is that fear or thought????
>
> I have explained to your before no one is obligated to allow any
> article to be stored on Google's spool. Google itself admits it isn't
> not an archive.
>
> If google is and archive and sell ads to be viewed while people use
> it service, then the providers of content from outside of google have
> an absolute right of compensation. Articles posted to usenet are not
> in public domain.
>
> However those people (users) which use Google's Web to Usenet posting
> interface, do surrender their right to control content and assign and
> license *permanently* all rights to sell, display and republish
> anything their users post. (you lose all control)
>
> Even more important which most people ignore, Google also places
> tracking cookies on your computer. Google knows every web site you
> have ever looked which also placed a cookie on your computer. Google
> actually maintains one of the largest referenced databases on the
> net, of users and browser cookies.
>
> Google is the big brother. And BTW Google will completely comply with
> any and every writ of discovery. Each and every time you stalked
> anyone is on record. Each time you searched a name, street address,
> profession, school record is also in their data base.
>
> Surprise! and welcome to a possible phase 4.
>
> I have spent the last few weeks refusing to reply direct to you and
> found it was nice to ignore you, for the most part.
>
> Now understand this, I know far more about the net than you do, or
> will ever know.
>
> Leave me alone.
>
> better yet, find a different hobby like needle point.
>
> I considered it thought, Jan, something you refuse to acknowledge or
> are capable of doing.
> --
> Bob Officer
> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au

Wow. OCD much?
From: Peter B on

"PeterB - Original" <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
news:488c9975-ad8c-46f2-ace2-d719423cd098(a)x22g2000yqx.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 11, 8:26 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 5:19 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 10, 6:44 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 10, 5:55 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com>
> > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > Let's not forget that he was developing a "transfer
> > > > > > > > > factor" that would
> > > > > > > > > substitute for the measles vaccine. His market, thus
> > > > > > > > > his income, would
> > > > > > > > > be greatly enhanced if there was widespread distrust
> > > > > > > > > of the MMR
> > > > > > > > > vaccine, which is clearly his intent.
>
> > > > > > > > You keep repeating this, Yet, I haven't seen any proof
> > > > > > > > of such a claim.
>
> > > > > > > I posted it elsewhere and how he admitted to it in the GMC
> > > > > > > proceedings.
>
> > > > > > If you were to tell the truth, would you go "pop" with a
> > > > > > poof of
> > > > > > smoke, or just morph into a pile of locusts?
>
> > > > > Listen, stupid, I posted a quote from the GMC report where
> > > > > Wakefield
> > > > > admitted ...
>
> > > > One may "admit" to activities that are illegal, but there was
> > > > nothing
> > > > illegal about it.
>
> > > Dipwad, I never claimed there was anything illegal about it.
>
> > Yet you use words like "admit" to imply wrongdoing. Typical pharmnut
> > behavior.
>
> Only in your idiotsyncratic use of the English language.
>
> > > Now, if you admit that you are the twin brother of strawman and
> > > love
> > > eating red herring, we would be getting somewhere, and you would
> > > be
> > > getting closer to a cure.
>
> > The only "straw" here is between your ears.
>
> Nope, dope. Strawman and red herring are you highest skills.
>
> > > > > he was developing a measles transfer factor which would
> > > > > substitute for a vaccine. Even you are not so stupid as to
> > > > > believe
> > > > > that if he damaged the market for MMR, that his potion would
> > > > > be a
> > > > > better seller, and thus make him more money.
>
> > > > If you mean it's a shame that MMR continues to be used despite
> > > > the
> > > > lack of evidence for its safety, regardless of Wakefield's
> > > > research,
> > > > I agree.
>
> > > There is plenty of evidence for its safety. The fact that you do
> > > not
> > > know it, does not mean it does not exist.
>
> > What you refer to as "plenty of evidence" doesn't qualify. Put up,
> > or
> > shut up.
>
> Stuff it. The fact is that you are too lazy to look it up for
> yourself.

There is no "it," idiot. Vaccine safety remains unproven.

> > > In fact, if your "knew" it, you would weasal around that.
>
> > I believe you earned the title "Weasel Extraordinaire" when you were
> > caught denying your support of another for making false claims
> > regarding measles infection and death rates. You had chimed that I
> > would have no response in rebuttal. When I immediately produced
> > published science proving you both wrong, you lied that you had said
> > anything at all, only admitting to it later when I wouldn't let it
> > go. Remember?
>
> Revisionism

Tell you sponsors I said hello.

> > > You will
> > > NEVER admit a vaccine is safe and effective, even if a ton of
> > > evidence
> > > is produced.
>
> > What makes you "think" I would not weigh the evidence should it be
> > presented?
>
> Your past behavior.

You are perverse. I've never made one claim in these newsgroups that
I haven't cited with published science, unlike you, who has never done
so.
=========================================================
That is an outright blatant lie. You have told me every time you posted
and I asked for the cites that you won't do it. You have never posted
cites for me and when you tried to post a "cite" it was something you
found at the last minute after repeated request from me, and those blew
up in your clownish face because you could not comprehen what you read,
dweeb. I took your "cites" and crammed them down your scrawny neck with
relish.

Reading comprehension is obviously not your forte. <snicker>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> There is no reason for anyone to believe that you
> 1) are capable of weighing evidence

Using science to easily expose your lies and logical fallacies is a
reason.

> Your endless excuses for failing to provide this secret
> "evidence" you talk about is quite amusing.-
>
> Like I said, with your lack of intellectual honesty, there is no
> point.

Still no answer to the question: what has it got to do with me? You
are letting down all those readers you falsely claim you are here to
help. You are a liar and a fraud.
==============================================================
ROTFL, like anyone would believe your words, especially after your
support for Wakefield. and Hulda, and Mr. Jan Drew.