From: Peter B on

"PeterB - Original" <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
news:2fda9b6d-a821-4c75-9cac-402f8d5204e2(a)3g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 11, 6:48 am, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> Kevysmom wrote:
> >> Please engage your brain. He didn't write that 55,000 kids a year
> >> die in
> >> the US from dehydration. Rather, 55,000 kids are admitted to the
> >> hospital. Around 50 kids are killed each year from rotavirus.
>
> > No, Thats NOT what he wrote, this is a direct quote on what he
> > wrote.
>
> > You mean the man who developed the RotaTEQ vaccine that has saved
> > tens
> >>>>> of thousands of children's lives and has prevented even more
> >>>>> hospitalizations?
>
> >> According to the World Health Organization, about 1.5 million kids
> >> die
> >> each year from
> >> diarrhea.http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs330/en/index.html
>
> >> How sad.
>
> >> Jeff
>
> > Yes, those starving children in Africa have nothing but polluted
> > water
> > to drink, Lets just give them a vaccine instead of providing clean
> > water and sanitary conditions!
>
> > Jeff, after all of these years I cant believe your heart hasnt
> > softened.
>
> Please, I have never said anything like that.

It's exactly what you say except when directly confronted. All your
posts are devoted to promoting pharmaceuticals; none are devoted to
REAL solutions, REAL medicine, or REAL evidence. Typical pharmnut
working on behalf of his sponsors.
===================================================
PKB

> Vaccines can be given out over the next year. The kids will still be
> exposed to horrible conditions, inlcuidng poor nutrition, dirty water
> and poverty for years to come. So we need to do both: give them the
> vaccines that save lives and improve their living conditions,
> including
> improving their water supply, sanitation, nutrition and other living
> conditions. It's going to take far longer to get the nutrition and
> water
> conditions fixed than it will to give out vaccines.


From: Peter B on
"PeterB - Original" <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
news:6dc7322c-7a97-4cb6-9686-67621d470f1d(a)f15g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 10, 7:54 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 5:27 pm, PeterB - Original <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 9, 4:16 am, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
>
> > > "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:f47e089c-534b-42a3-91c4-149ce5feeb18(a)z26g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> > > On Feb 7, 6:51 pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
>
> > > > john wrote:
> > > > > "dr_jeff" <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote in message
> > > > >news:9OCdnfjKn-Qt2fLWnZ2dnUVZ_tpi4p2d(a)giganews.com...
> > > > >> <copyrighted garbaged deleted>
>
> > > > Autism is not caused by vaccines. Period.
>
> > > That has never been proven. Period.
>
> > > yep, again and
> > > againhttp://www.whale.to/vaccine/vaccine_autism_proven.html
>
> > I agree that vaccines are causing a variety of neurological
> > disorders,
> > even death. I was referring to the other poster's claim that
> > vaccines do not cause autism.
>
> They don't. If you have some research showing otherwise, post it.

The burden of proof for claims of vaccine safety rests with those like
yourself who are here to promote vaccine, and so far, you haven't
produced any. In fact, you claim that I am the reason you won't,
which is quite amusing. Typical pharmnut behavior.
====================================================
You are full of hot air.
You are empty of substance.
You have no legitimacy.
You never will.

You bring up points that have already been discussed countless times,
addresses countless time, adjudicated countless times. The regulating
authorities deal with these things all the time and people with
intelligence address both sides of the issues until they are hashed out.

If you really wanted to make a difference you would address the feds,
the regulating committees, etc. You, yes YOU would actually have to do
your own research and prove something for once in your life. But
NOOooooooooo, you cannot be bothered with that, it is too much work. You
would rather sit there behind your keyboard and defend liars,
unsubstantiated rumors as well as other lamers such as yourself.

You do not even have a clue what vaccines are all about.


From: Kevysmom on
On Feb 12, 4:04 am, Bob Officer <boboffic...(a)127.0.0.7> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:18:58 -0500, in misc.health.alternative,
>
>
>
>
>
> dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> >Kevysmom wrote:
> >>>>> You mean the man who developed the RotaTEQ vaccine that has saved tens
> >>>>> of thousands of children's lives and has prevented even more
> >>>>> hospitalizations? Of course he should be well compensated for that.
> >>>>> As for making more money from the vaccine....not possible.-
> >>>> How has the Rota TEQ vaccine saved tens of thousands of lives?
> >>> Because diarrhea is one of the leading causes of infant death around
> >>> the world. The last I heard there were 55,000 hospital admissions a
> >>> year in the US as a result of rotavirus infection.
>
> >> I dont believe those numbers, and I certainly dont believe very many
> >> infants die from diarrhea in the US.(Dehydration is curable with a
> >> simple thing called an IV) Maybe in third world countries where they
> >> drink very contaminated polluted water.
>
> >Please engage your brain. He didn't write that 55,000 kids a year die in
> >the US from dehydration. Rather, 55,000 kids are admitted to the
> >hospital. Around 50 kids are killed each year from rotavirus.
>
> That's her lack of critical thinking skills and reading comprehension
> kicking in again.
>
> >According to the World Health Organization, about 1.5 million kids die
> >each year from diarrhea.
> >http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs330/en/index.html
>
> >How sad.
>
> Very.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >>>> Why was Offits first "diarrhea" vaccine pulled from the market? Did it
> >>>> cause DEATHS in infants?
> >>> As it wasn't recalled the question is moot.
>
> >> His FIRST vaccine was indeed recalled, Because it caused DEATHS in
> >> newborn babies.
>
> >> A different vaccine was
> >>> recalled because post-market monitoring indicated a slight increase in
> >>> a condition called intersusception. Nobody died, unlike many of the
> >>> kids who get infected by the virus the vaccine works against.
>
> >> Yes, babies died, thats why it was recalled, And this new vaccine is
> >> causing intersusception also!
>
> >>>> When will Pharma invent a vaccine for sneezing, Im sure that one will
> >>>> save thousands of lives, too!
> >>> If you are seriously equating sneezing with rotavirus infection then I
> >>> doubt your sanity.
>
> >> Okay, runny nose? Shall we have a vaccine for runny noses?
>
> >>> --
> >>> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
> >>> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
> >>> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
> >>> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
>
> >>> Sponsor me in the World's Greatest Shavehttp://my.imisfriendraising.com.au/personalPage.aspx?SID=88852
>
> --
> Bob Officer
> Posting the truthhttp://www.skeptics.com.au- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

you cant debate the issues, so you attack the messenger, You lose.





From: Lefty on
Kevysmom wrote:
>> Exactly. However, to hate filled Donna, it is either or.
>>
>> She prefers dead kids.-
>
>
>
>
> How am I hate filled? Why are you getting so nasty with me?
Because he is behind a computer screen.
From: Kevysmom on
On Feb 12, 7:52 am, Lefty <Jusle...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Kevysmom wrote:
> >> Exactly. However, to hate filled Donna, it is either or.
>
> >> She prefers dead kids.-
>
> > How am I hate filled? Why are you getting so nasty with me?
>
>   Because he is behind a computer screen.





He wrote me and explained why, But his reasons are not justifiable


He is being immature.