From: Peter Bowditch on
Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:

>http://whale.to/vaccine/eisenstein_b.html

Scopie!!!

<Mayer's bullshit snipped>

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
From: john on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
news:fucnu51icidolqo103c3ud7l0rijak04r1(a)4ax.com...
> Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
>>http://whale.to/vaccine/eisenstein_b.html
>
> Scopie!!!
>

In other words, I can't answer your argument

20-50 times recommended safety levels

prove otherwise, you can't


From: john on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
news:fucnu51icidolqo103c3ud7l0rijak04r1(a)4ax.com...
> Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
>>http://whale.to/vaccine/eisenstein_b.html

Scopie!!! = No argument http://whale.to/b/appeal_to_incredulity.html


From: mainframetech on
On May 12, 9:13 pm, b...(a)cs.toronto.no-uce.edu wrote:
> In article <4c61ff9c-bc97-4540-8d36-48ec738c3...(a)m31g2000pre.googlegroups..com>,
>
> mainframetech  <mainframet...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >   The rates of Alzheimer's and Autism are not increasing at fantastic
> >speed for no reason.
>
> The increased rate of Alzheimer's disease is due to more people
> surviving to an age where Alzheimer's disease becomes very common.
>
> The increased rate of autism is due to better diagnosis.  Severe forms
> of autism used to be diagnosed as mental retardation.  What has stayed
> relatively constant is the rate of mental retardation plus autism.
> Milder forms of autism, like Asperger's syndrome used to be 'diagnosed'
> as 'bad kid' or 'stupid kid' or 'antisocial kid' or 'uncooperative kid'
> or 'disobedient kid' or 'weird kid', i.e. they weren't recorded at all,
> but now are counted as autism spectrum disorders.
>
> Btw, the alleged link between aluminum and Alzheimer's proved long ago
> to be a lab error in preparing specimens for study, but the aluminum
> phobia lives on.

LOL! It's amazing how many 'experts' can be drawn out by a few
comments, especially when some of them are directed at the failings of
the drug industry. It's easy to find folks in various fields that
will swear to all kinds of facts if their livelihoods are at stake.
Or those who feel they have to shield and protect such an important
industry as Big Pharma, or are lost without a big mommy to help them
through.

I won't be so crass as to demand numbers and statistics to show
that the increases of Autism and Alzheimer's are more than age or
differently reported diseases. I and many others know that the
increases are bound to be due to the garbage in our environment, and
that includes the many chemicals we ingest based on doctors
prescriptions and the drug business advertising. That's my opinion,
and anyone else can have any opinion they want and it's fine with me.

Try thinking back to a time not so long ago when the famous
'experts' swore that many stomach ulcers were caused by stress,
alcohol and all sorts of abrasive things. Of course, they all faded
back into the woodwork they came out of when the truth was learned and
proven. The 'medical community' has been wrong countless times and
yet folks keep swearing by their carefully considered utterings.
Welp, I guess thet's their choice. I won't try to prove anything
different to them... :)

Chris
From: Peter B. on

"mainframetech" <mainframetech(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:9c96b45f-275b-4a1e-b054-0d0e8896cea7(a)g21g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
On May 12, 9:13 pm, b...(a)cs.toronto.no-uce.edu wrote:
> In article
> <4c61ff9c-bc97-4540-8d36-48ec738c3...(a)m31g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
>
> mainframetech <mainframet...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The rates of Alzheimer's and Autism are not increasing at fantastic
> >speed for no reason.
>
> The increased rate of Alzheimer's disease is due to more people
> surviving to an age where Alzheimer's disease becomes very common.
>
> The increased rate of autism is due to better diagnosis. Severe forms
> of autism used to be diagnosed as mental retardation. What has stayed
> relatively constant is the rate of mental retardation plus autism.
> Milder forms of autism, like Asperger's syndrome used to be 'diagnosed'
> as 'bad kid' or 'stupid kid' or 'antisocial kid' or 'uncooperative kid'
> or 'disobedient kid' or 'weird kid', i.e. they weren't recorded at all,
> but now are counted as autism spectrum disorders.
>
> Btw, the alleged link between aluminum and Alzheimer's proved long ago
> to be a lab error in preparing specimens for study, but the aluminum
> phobia lives on.

LOL! It's amazing how many 'experts' can be drawn out by a few
comments, especially when some of them are directed at the failings of
the drug industry. It's easy to find folks in various fields that
will swear to all kinds of facts if their livelihoods are at stake.
Or those who feel they have to shield and protect such an important
industry as Big Pharma, or are lost without a big mommy to help them
through.
==============================================
Innuendo's and smears is all you have, everything was unsubstantiated.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't be so crass as to demand numbers and statistics to show
that the increases of Autism and Alzheimer's are more than age or
differently reported diseases. I and many others know that the
increases are bound to be due to the garbage in our environment, and
that includes the many chemicals we ingest based on doctors
prescriptions and the drug business advertising. That's my opinion,
and anyone else can have any opinion they want and it's fine with me.
===============================================
You "think"? Now that is a joke, we are supposed to believe this BullDrew
because, "*Chris thinks?*"
Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Try thinking back to a time not so long ago when the famous
'experts' swore that many stomach ulcers were caused by stress,
alcohol and all sorts of abrasive things. Of course, they all faded
back into the woodwork they came out of when the truth was learned and
proven. The 'medical community' has been wrong countless times and
yet folks keep swearing by their carefully considered utterings.
Welp, I guess thet's their choice. I won't try to prove anything
different to them... :)
===============================================
Yet more of your "thinking"? MY my, you won't try to prove anything? What a
jokester you are.
IYNTBHO you are the brain behind the Homopathetics. LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris
==============================================
Sheesh, your mom couldn't even tell what you were even after you were born,
could she Christine?