From: john on

"dr_jeff" <utz(a)msu.edu> wrote in message

No proper control
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/never_unvaccinated_controls.html
Efficacy based on antibody fraud http://www.whale.to/vaccines/antibody.html


From: dr_jeff on
john wrote:
> "dr_jeff" <utz(a)msu.edu> wrote in message
>
> No proper control
> http://www.whale.to/vaccines/never_unvaccinated_controls.html
> Efficacy based on antibody fraud http://www.whale.to/vaccines/antibody.html
>
http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/354/1/11 shows a double blind
study of the rotavirus vaccine. So you're wrong.
From: Mark Probert on
On Oct 31, 4:13 pm, dr_jeff <u...(a)msu.edu> wrote:
> Mark Probert wrote:
>
> <...>
>
> > John Scumamore claims that polio is still around but is called other
> > things.
>
> Actually, it is confined to Africa and the Indian subcontinent. Thanks
> to vaccines, polio is no longer in the western hemisphere, Europe and
> most of Asia.

Agreed. Reads John's post where he proves me correct.

>
>
>
> > Smallpox is another example of a
> >> disease that has almost been eradicated through vaccination.-
>
> > Actually, smallpox has been eradicated.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

From: Peter Parry on
On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:11:51 -0000, "john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote:


> someone checked out for me,

> according to someone who tried to access them.


Wow - credibility.
From: Jan Drew on
On Oct 31, 3:37�pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 31, 4:44�pm, Ja...(a)nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > In article <FaCdndKRR8KyHXHXnZ2dnUVZ8oedn...(a)bt.com>, "john"
>
> > <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
>
> >http://preventdisease.com/news/09/102809_9_arguments_to_win_any_vacci...
>
> > > 9 Questions That Stump Every Pro-Vaccine Advocate and Their Claims
>
> > > Since the flu pandemic was declared, there have been several so-called
> > > "vaccine experts" coming out of the wood work attempting to justify the
> > > effectiveness of vaccines. All of them parrot the same ridiculous historical
> > > and pseudoscientific perspectives of vaccinations which are easily squelched
> > > with the following 9 questions.
>
> > > Claim: The study of vaccines, their historical record of achievements,
> > > effectiveness, safety and mechanism in humans are well understood and proven
> > > in scientific and medical circles.
>
> > > Fact: The claim is completely false.
>
> > > 1. What to ask: Could you please provide one double-blind,
> > > placebo-controlled study that can prove the safety and effectiveness of
> > > vaccines?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> > > 2. What to ask: Could you please provide scientific evidence on ANY study
> > > which can confirm the long-term safety and effectiveness of vaccines?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > 3. What to ask: Could you please provide scientific evidence which can prove
> > > that disease reduction in any part of the world, at any point in history was
> > > attributable to inoculation of populations?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > 4. What to ask: Could you please explain how the safety and mechanism of
> > > vaccines in the human body are scientifically proven if their
> > > pharmacokinetics (the study of bodily absorption, distribution, metabolism
> > > and excretion of ingredients) are never examined or analyzed in any vaccine
> > > study?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> > > One of the most critical elements which defines the toxicity potential of
> > > any vaccine are its pharmacokinetic properties. Drug companies and health
> > > agencies refuse to consider the study, analysis or evaluation of the
> > > pharmacokinetic properties of any vaccine.
>
> > > There is not one double-blind, placebo-controlled study in the history of
> > > vaccine development that has ever proven their safety, effectiveness or
> > > achievements (unless those achievements have underlined their damage to
> > > human health).
>
> > > There are also no controlled studies completed in any country which have
> > > objectively proven that vaccines have had any direct or consequential effect
> > > on the reduction of any type of disease in any part of the world.
>
> > > Every single study that has ever attempted to validate the safety and
> > > effectiveness of vaccines has conclusively established carcinogenic,
> > > mutagenic, neurotoxic or fertility impairments, but they won't address
> > > those.
>
> > > ***************************************************************************��***
>
> > > Claim: Preservatives and chemical additives used in the manufacture of
> > > vaccines are safe and no studies have been linked or proven them unsafe for
> > > use in humans.
>
> > > Fact: The claim is completely false.
>
> > > 5. What to ask: Could you please provide scientific justification as to how
> > > injecting a human being with a confirmed neurotoxin is beneficial to human
> > > health and prevents disease?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> > > 6. What to ask: Can you provide a risk/benefit profile on how the benefits
> > > of injecting a known neurotoxin exceeds its risks to human health for the
> > > intended goal of preventing disease?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> > > This issue is no longer even open to debate. It is a scientifically
> > > established fact in literally hundreds of studies that the preservatives and
> > > chemical additives in vaccines damage cells. Neurotoxicity, immune
> > > suppression, immune-mediated chronic inflammation and carcinogenic
> > > proliferation are just a few of several effects that have been observed on
> > > the human body. See a list of chemicals in vaccines
>
> > > Fortunately, the drug companies still tell us the damage vaccines have on
> > > the human body. People just don't read them. All you have to do is look at
> > > the insert for any vaccine, and it will detail the exact ingredients, alerts
> > > and potentially lethal effects.
>
> > > See my latest analysis of the Arepanrix H1N1 vaccine for an example.
>
> > > Any medical professional who believes that it is justified to inject any
> > > type of neurotoxin into any person to prevent any disease is completely
> > > misguided, misinformed, deluded and ignorant of any logic regarding human
> > > health.
>
> > > ***************************************************************************��***
>
> > > Claim: Once an individual is injected with the foreign antigen in the
> > > vaccine, that individual becomes immune to future infections.
>
> > > Fact: The claim is completely false.
>
> > > 7. What to ask: Could you please provide scientific justification on how
> > > bypassing the respiratory tract (or mucous membrane) is advantageous and how
> > > directly injecting viruses into the bloodstream enhances immune functioning
> > > and prevents future infections?
>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > 8. What to ask: Could you please provide scientific justification on how a
> > > vaccine would prevent viruses from mutating?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> > > 9. What to ask: Could you please provide scientific justification as to how
> > > a vaccination can target a virus in an infected individual who does not have
> > > the exact viral configuration or strain the vaccine was developed for?
>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > All promoters of vaccination fail to realize that the respiratory tract of
> > > humans (actually all mammals) contains antibodies which initiates natural
> > > immune responses within the respiratory tract mucosa. Bypassing this mucosal
> > > aspect of the immune system by directly injecting viruses into the
> > > bloodstream leads to a corruption in the immune system itself. As a result,
> > > the pathogenic viruses or bacteria cannot be eliminated by the immune system
> > > and remain in the body, where they will further grow and/or mutate as the
> > > individual is exposed to ever more antigens and toxins in the environment
> > > which continue to assault the immune system.
>
> > > Despite the injection of any type of vaccine, viruses continue circulating
> > > through the body, mutating and transforming into other organisms. The
> > > ability of a vaccine manufacturer to target the exact viral strain without
> > > knowing its mutagenic properties is equivalent to shooting a gun at a fixed
> > > target that has already been moved from its location. You would be shooting
> > > at what was, not what is!
>
> > > Flu viruses, may mutate, change or adapt several times over a period of one
> > > flu season, making the seasonal influenza vaccine 100% redundant and
> > > ineffective every single flu season. Ironically, the natural immune defenses
> > > of the human body can target these changes but the vaccines cannot.
>
> > > I have never encountered one pro-vaccine advocate, whether medically or
> > > scientifically qualified, who could answer even 1 let alone all 9 of these
> > > questions. One or all of the following will happen when debating any of the
> > > above questions:
>
> > > - They will concede defeat and admit they are stumped
>
> > > - They will attempt to discredit unrelated issues that do not pertain to the
> > > question.
>
> > > - They will formulate their response and rebuttal based on historical
> > > arguments and scientific studies which have been disproved over and over
> > > again.
>
> > > Not one pro-vaccine advocate will ever directly address these questions in
> > > an open mainstream venue.
>
> > The reality is that some vaccines have prevented millions of people from
> > developing terrible diseases such as polio (poliomyelitis). Polio went
> > from MAJOR public health problem to a minor one in very short time. The
> > reason is because of the Salk Vaccine.

Not a single answer. Hmmmm.
>
> John Scumamore

Ooops, this thread is not about John.

Can't answer. No surprise there.