From: Mark Probert on
On Oct 31, 7:53 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:

Thank you, Jan. This is such a good post, it needed an Encore!

> On Oct 31, 3:52 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Oct 31, 2:21 pm, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://preventdisease.com/news/09/102809_9_arguments_to_win_any_vacci....
>
> > > 9 Questions That Stump Every Pro-Vaccine Advocate and Their Claims
>
> > > Since the flu pandemic was declared, there have been several so-called
> > > "vaccine experts" coming out of the wood work attempting to justify the
> > > effectiveness of vaccines. All of them parrot the same ridiculous historical
> > > and pseudoscientific perspectives of vaccinations which are easily squelched
> > > with the following 9 questions.
>
> > > Claim: The study of vaccines, their historical record of achievements,
> > > effectiveness, safety and mechanism in humans are well understood and proven
> > > in scientific and medical circles.
>
> > > Fact: The claim is completely false.
>
> > > 1. What to ask: Could you please provide one double-blind,
> > > placebo-controlled study that can prove the safety and effectiveness of
> > > vaccines?
>
> >http://wps.aw.com/wps/media/objects/14/15269/projects/ch12_salk/index...
>
> >http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4585992
>
> > 1952 The United States reports 57,628 polio cases -- the worst U.S.
> > epidemic on record.
>
> > -- Dr. Salk and his colleagues develop a potentially safe, injectable
> > vaccine against polio. Nearly 15,000 Pittsburgh-area subjects, mostly
> > children, receive the vaccine in pilot trials.
>
> > -- Salk's former mentor, Dr. Thomas Francis, designs, directs and
> > evaluates field trials of the polio vaccine. Unprecedented in their
> > scope and size, the trials involve around 1.8 million children from
> > the United States, Canada and Finland. They are among the first to use
> > the double-blind process that has since become standard.
>
> > If your idiot writer could not even get the first one right, why
> > bother to continue?
>
> > DisMISSED!- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

From: Jan Drew on
On Oct 31, 6:57�pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 31, 7:53�pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you, Jan. This is such a good post, it needed an Encore!

No, I didn't post that. You did.


From: Mark Probert on
On Nov 23, 9:41 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 31, 6:57 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 31, 7:53 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you, Jan. This is such a good post, it needed an Encore!
>
> No, I didn't post that.  You did.

Correct. The post you snipped needed an Encore!


From: Jan Drew on
On Nov 24, 11:20�pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 9:41�pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 31, 6:57 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Oct 31, 7:53 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > Thank you, Jan. This is such a good post, it needed an Encore!
>
> > No, I didn't post that. �You did.
>
> Correct. The post you snipped needed an Encore!

Thanks, for admiting you lied,